fueryIre

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
THE FILING FEE
hounds people off the board

fueryIre

Postby THE FILING FEE » 13 Mar 2017, 10:22

BB wrote:The exodus of posters from here over the years can be put directly at your door. Many people don't agree, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

neville harp
cultural defective

Re: fueryIre

Postby neville harp » 13 Mar 2017, 10:35

Anyone looking at the fureyIre thread on BCB? Not really something I'm in to but thought this may be of some interest to the interested

viewtopic.php?f=47&p=3836838#p3836838

Just got myself a couple of ringside seats @30 Euros, might be the last such thread for a while what with the way the old man upstairs is currently calling the boats back to shore!
Diamond Dog wrote:I can only suggest you check the FB thread The Prof started about us - and see how well you did in that me old china.

K wrote: (But I am happily married, John)

HOUND

Postby HOUND » 13 Mar 2017, 11:01

I thought I'd seen this chap mentioned on here before but search doesn't show anything. Anyway, he is considered one of the most important Frog prog dogs and released 6 classic albums up to 1978.

He is really good - harp and other lovely instruments never far from hand. Vocal style a little reminiscent of Adele / Knopfler at times. Better though.
Jimbo wrote:What do you say we step up our game here.

fire and fueryIre

Postby fire and fueryIre » 13 Mar 2017, 14:12

OH wrote:Image

Thanks for giving me my own thread, Coany old son, but it's not my birthday and I don't see what a picture of turn out for your most recent birthday party has got to do with me...

Return to “Nextdoorland”