fueryIre

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
'O'
hounds people off the board

fueryIre

Postby 'O' » 13 Mar 2017, 10:22

Jimbo wrote:I shake my head here at how pettily you behave, how narrowly you think, at your black and white view of current events

clive gash
Thanks Kate - I love it

Re: fueryIre

Postby clive gash » 13 Mar 2017, 10:35

Anyone looking at the fureyIre thread on BCB? Not really something I'm in to but thought this may be of some interest to the interested

viewtopic.php?f=47&p=3836838#p3836838

Just got myself a couple of ringside seats @30 Euros, might be the last such thread for a while what with the way the old man upstairs is currently calling the boats back to shore!
Diamond Dog wrote:I'd like to say I;d never resort to bombs - but I;m not sure I can ever truly 'walk in those shoes'?

Diamond Dog wrote:I do find the inclusion of women unsavoury, I must confess.

(meme here)

Lord Bother

Postby Lord Bother » 13 Mar 2017, 11:01

I thought I'd seen this chap mentioned on here before but search doesn't show anything. Anyway, he is considered one of the most important Frog prog dogs and released 6 classic albums up to 1978.

He is really good - harp and other lovely instruments never far from hand. Vocal style a little reminiscent of Adele / Knopfler at times. Better though.
Jimbo wrote:What do you say we step up our game here.

fueryIre
Location: the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between th

Postby fueryIre » 13 Mar 2017, 14:12

OH wrote:Image

Thanks for giving me my own thread, Coany old son, but it's not my birthday and I don't see what a picture of turn out for your most recent birthday party has got to do with me...

Return to “Nextdoorland”