Rebellious Arcade

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Toby
Arsehole all Erect

Re: Rebellious Arcade

Postby Toby » 06 Nov 2017, 10:39

I ended up having to wait 12 hours for my PS4 to install an update to play CofD WW2 :cry

Re: Wolfenstein - I like my Nazis as they probably were, not souped up undead nonsense.

driftin

Postby driftin » 06 Nov 2017, 13:56

Toby wrote:I ended up having to wait 12 hours for my PS4 to install an update to play CofD WW2 :cry

Re: Wolfenstein - I like my Nazis as they probably were, not souped up undead nonsense.

Nah, that's the old Wolfenstein canon. This new one is an alternate history where the nazis ended up winning the war using giant mechs and a base on the moon. 20 years later you lead a resistance against them.

It's so gloriously silly you expect Udo Kier to appear and start goose-stepping to Laibach's “B Mashina” at some point. Great stuff.

I don't have a problem with normal WW2 games, I just have an absolutely huge problem with CoD and Activision.

Toby
Arsehole all Erect

Postby Toby » 06 Nov 2017, 13:59

driftin wrote: This new one is an alternate history where the nazis ended up winning the war using giant mechs and a base on the moon. 20 years later you lead a resistance against them.

That's my point - I don't like silly stuff like that.

I'm sure there are huge issues with Activision and CofD (I really despise the modern CofD theme) but I like shooting Nazis in Normandy.