Geert Wilders or Trump?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks

More punchable face: Geert Wilders or Trump?

Geerty Geert
50%
DJ T-Rump
50%

Total votes: 4

never/ever

Re: Geert Wilders or Trump?

Postby never/ever » 16 Mar 2017, 20:13

The PvdA got decimated yesterday! That never would have happened when I was a student.
And the Dutch delivered their country into then hands of the Republicans and über-Republicans. Glad to see Australia's state elections turning the country more towards a red outlook.
Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?."

George Carlin

Robert

Postby Robert » 16 Mar 2017, 20:27

Bride Of Sea Of Tunes wrote:
Harvey K-Tel wrote:Happy Fuck Off Day, Gertie Wibblers!!

:D

And you're right. If he did have any clout over real politics, that's definitely gone now.

His campaign already was that of a desperate man. Now he does have 20 seats, but that doesn't mean anything anymore - no one essentially wants to govern together with him; and he's not needed to form the new government.

Plus: our traditional parties certainly will be happy with, and encouraged by all the international praise heaped on what the Dutch voters decided upon. No one would want to get their hands dirty by collaborating with Wilders now.

Wilders has nearly as many seats as the current biggest party had in the 2006 elections. The previous government lost combined 37 seats,or 25% of the votes, the greatest loss for the account of Labour. We welcome congratulations from abroad but really, we are only temporarily relieved.

PresMuffley

Postby PresMuffley » 17 Mar 2017, 08:20

Bride Of Sea Of Tunes wrote:Your guess is as good as mine.

Meet ms. Maul:

Latest crunch?

No. I'm not into pageant people.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.

PresMuffley

Postby PresMuffley » 20 Mar 2017, 07:55

https://www.jacobinmag.com/2017/03/dutch-netherlands-freedom-party-elections/

After reading that I wonder if the Dutch left is even more fragmented than the French left. The upcoming elections will be interesting.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.

Return to “Nextdoorland”