Laughs Needed Please.

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
fueryIre
Location: the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between th

Re: Laughs Needed Please.

Postby fueryIre » 16 Feb 2017, 09:11

Ian Maiden wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Poor chap's obviously got mental health issues - he's some kind of bi-polar bear....

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 16 Feb 2017, 09:34

fueryIre wrote:
Ian Maiden wrote:

Poor chap's obviously got mental health issues - he's some kind of bi-polar bear....

Heard a voice shoutng "Don't jump! Please for God's sake let me move my car"

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

Loki
The Goddess of Mischief

Postby Loki » 16 Feb 2017, 10:00

fueryIre wrote:
Ian Maiden wrote:

Look up here, I'm in heaven

whodathunkit wrote: Somewhere it's always 1972.

fueryIre
Location: the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between th

Postby fueryIre » 16 Feb 2017, 10:58

Copehead wrote:
fueryIre wrote:
Ian Maiden wrote:

Only been up 23 minutes, Copey. Obviously not much to do on the high seas today!

The Dríver
Hippy Replacement

Postby The Dríver » 16 Feb 2017, 11:38

Hugh wrote:IT took me bloody ages to type that out by the way. I hope you're grateful.

This made me laugh more than your joke.
He's a simpleton. 200 years ago they wouldn't have let him milk a cow.

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 16 Feb 2017, 12:40

fueryIre wrote:Only been up 23 minutes, Copey. Obviously not much to do on the high seas today!

I'm at home, so even less to do :)
Heard a voice shoutng "Don't jump! Please for God's sake let me move my car"

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

The Great Defector

Postby The Great Defector » 16 Feb 2017, 12:52

Copehead wrote:
fueryIre wrote:Only been up 23 minutes, Copey. Obviously not much to do on the high seas today!

My landlord, who works the rigs, says he nearly has to go back to work for a holiday he has that much to do when he comes home :lol: .
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvenist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

fueryIre

Postby fueryIre » 16 Feb 2017, 12:57

The Great Defector wrote:
Copehead wrote:

My landlord, who works the rigs, says he nearly has to go back to work for a holiday he has that much to do when he comes home :lol: .

Next time you see him, ask him if he misses "Roger the Cabin Boy" whilst on dry land

The Great Defector

Postby The Great Defector » 16 Feb 2017, 12:59

fueryIre wrote:
Copehead wrote:

Next time you see him, ask him if he misses "Roger the Cabin Boy" whilst on dry land

Considering you're asking me to do that all the way down in Roscommon (I think) I'm gonna decline as I will have to deal with the rent increase after asking him.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvenist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

hippopotamus

Postby hippopotamus » 16 Feb 2017, 23:39

It's depressing me that the only thing I've laughed at have been silly things happening at work.

Patient Drinking likes and dislikes : "Cucumbers"

Also I was in a place in the hospital we call "pods" because they are isolated areas, divided by specialty. I was working in the gastro pod, and a guy walks in saying we should have a giant picture of a Snail there." ...You know, Gastropod!" and he laughed and laughed. (I've also been laughing too much)

Oh, I know a joke--

What's a pirate's favourite letter of the alphabet
[said in a pirate accent]: Aye, you may think it's the letter Arrrr... but we're also pretty fond of the C.
My epitaph, please

billy wrote:She took no shit. Very confident and no nonsense woman. Wears her drawers back to front these days ...

Good on her!

The Great Defector

Postby The Great Defector » 17 Feb 2017, 00:40

hippopotamus wrote:
Oh, I know a joke--

[said in a pirate accent]: Aye, you may think it's the letter Arrrr... but we're also pretty fond of the C.

Have you used that on patients?

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 17 Feb 2017, 00:41

hippopotamus wrote:
Oh, I know a joke--

Have you used that on patients?

Surely not. She took an oath.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

clive gash wrote:LOOK AT ITS EYES FFS

Hugh

Postby Hugh » 17 Feb 2017, 00:48

A hippo-cratic one.

The Great Defector

Postby The Great Defector » 17 Feb 2017, 01:22

Nicely done gentlemen. Sorry mims.

Polishgirl

Postby Polishgirl » 21 Feb 2017, 13:21

This all continues to amuse me. Even Hugh's. :)

Thanks, chaps. xxxx
echolalia wrote: I despise Prefab Sprout. It will be decades before “hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque” is surpassed as the most terrible lyric in pop history. That fucking bastard ruined all three things for me forever.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 21 Feb 2017, 16:51

Random thoughts --

1. Where there's a will, I want to be in it.

2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you . . . but it's still on my list.

3. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

4. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

5. We never really grow up -- we only learn how to act in public.

6. War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

7. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

8. To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal from many is research.

9. I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

10. In filling out an application, where it says, "In case of emergency, notify..."I answered "a doctor."

11. Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

12. You do not need a parachute to skydive. You only need a parachute to skydive twice.

13. I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

14. To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

15. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian; any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

16. You're never too old to learn something stupid.

17. I'm supposed to respect my elders, but it's getting harder and harder for me to find one now.
I love you.

Thang-y

Postby Thang-y » 03 Mar 2017, 09:14

I'm sticking this here because searching for "wrongness" came up with no results and I got bored of searching through ndl pages for gallery of wrongness. But how's it going, Polishgirl?

Phil T
Now, with reduced fat!!

Postby Phil T » 03 Mar 2017, 12:33

Thang-y wrote:But how's it going, Polishgirl?

No doubt she'll tell you herself at some point and in rather more detail, but suffice it to say that the word 'byzantine' could easily describe what is currently happening to her work situation...

fueryIre

Postby fueryIre » 03 Mar 2017, 14:00

Phil T wrote:

No doubt she'll tell you herself at some point and in rather more detail, but suffice it to say that the word 'byzantine' could easily describe what is currently happening to her work situation...

Pippa's attempting to rebuild and administer the Easter Roman Empire? Tough gig...

Phil T
Now, with reduced fat!!

Postby Phil T » 03 Mar 2017, 14:20

fueryIre wrote:
Phil T wrote:

Pippa's attempting to rebuild and administer the Easter Roman Empire? Tough gig...

:D. Yeah, she'll manage though.

Return to “Nextdoorland”