ADMINS - A POLITE REQUEST

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
fange

Re: ADMINS - A POLITE REQUEST

Postby fange » 01 Feb 2017, 04:58

Diamond Dog wrote:"So, let us not be blind to our differences, but let us also direct attention to our common interests and to the means by which those differences can be resolved. And if we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.”

Damn hippy.
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.

By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

clive gash
Thanks Kate - I love it

Postby clive gash » 01 Feb 2017, 09:59

Mama Cass?
Diamond Dog wrote:I'd like to say I'd never resort to bombs - but I'm not sure I can ever truly 'walk in those shoes'?

clive gash
Thanks Kate - I love it

Postby clive gash » 01 Feb 2017, 10:11

Give that man a sandwich.
Diamond Dog wrote:I'd like to say I'd never resort to bombs - but I'm not sure I can ever truly 'walk in those shoes'?

The Great Defector

Postby The Great Defector » 01 Feb 2017, 14:46

I think we genuinely need a new section for musicians that have passed away.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvenist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

fueryIre
Location: the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between th

Postby fueryIre » 01 Feb 2017, 14:56

clive gash wrote:Mama Cass.

clive gash wrote:Give that man a sandwich.

Surely an urban myth that has now been discredited. Although she did die in the same flat that Keith Moon did a couple of years later. The moral of the story being never housesit for Harry Nilsson....

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 01 Feb 2017, 15:00

The Great Defector wrote:I think we genuinely need a new section for musicians that have passed away.

Great idea.

Should we put ex Presidents of The USA in there too?

fueryIre
Location: the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between th

Postby fueryIre » 01 Feb 2017, 15:48

Diamond Dog wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:I think we genuinely need a new section for musicians that have passed away.

Great idea.

Should we put ex Presidents of The USA in there too?

The Dead Presidents only seem to have made one album though (1995's Spread Butter) so would imagine few here have heard or been moved by their stuff

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 01 Feb 2017, 17:13

fange wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:"So, let us not be blind to our differences, but let us also direct attention to our common interests and to the means by which those differences can be resolved. And if we cannot end now our differences, at least we can help make the world safe for diversity. For, in the final analysis, our most basic common link is that we all inhabit this small planet. We all breathe the same air. We all cherish our children's future. And we are all mortal.”

Damn hippy.

It's a JFK quote.
Everybody had a wet dream, Everybody saw the sunshine

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 01 Feb 2017, 17:31

sloopjohnc wrote:
fange wrote:

Damn hippy.

It's a JFK quote.

And?
You can't play a tune on an absolute

When the ball sleeps it dreams it is a Frisbee

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will

clive gash
Thanks Kate - I love it

Postby clive gash » 01 Feb 2017, 18:16

It's also from The Dummies Guide to Blustering on the Internets.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 01 Feb 2017, 19:58

clive gash wrote:It's also from The Dummies Guide to Blustering on the Internets.

Oh how sad - and you were doing just so well up until the first sign of cracking yesterday and now you're just full on Irritating Unamusing Cunt again, aren't you?

Sigh.

clive gash
Thanks Kate - I love it

Postby clive gash » 01 Feb 2017, 20:01

Ooh a big boy!

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 01 Feb 2017, 20:06

God you just are such a thick cunt - the slightest bit of irony is way, way too much for you.

Don't forget to keep away from the kryptonite, as you save the internet again tonight.

clive gash
Thanks Kate - I love it

Postby clive gash » 01 Feb 2017, 20:09

55 years old :lol:

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 01 Feb 2017, 20:42

clive gash wrote:...is not what this is, rather a chance for me to draw a line under your unpleasantness as it seems it's BCB disrupting. I assumed that the lack of interest in our game (other than from the chip-chipping of your my cronies) was down to its lack of universal appeal (and perhaps tacit approval for my de-bagging of you).

In the spirit of good sport I will, after this poisonous thread, desist from pointing out your many inconsistencies for the sake of BCB peace.

Of course my announcement may further rile you, it is you after all Peter, but I will not react. That also goes for the insignificant mewlings of your wingman, I forget his name now, bald chap.

Perhaps you'll use this freedom from butthurt to unleash your fave accusations/conspiracies without reply. How about your thing about aliases (who Peter, who? Name names), or 'skopegate (Peter you denied any involvement before the thought had crossed anyone else's mind. That my cronies delighted in your vain attempt to grasp for BCB glory and prodded you until you squealed, well, the svengali-ing behind that was bloody complicated) or telling people to GROW THE FUCK UP (and then challenging your opponent to chat football as immutable proof of maturity I suppose). Even the mummy's nipples stuff, highly amusing.

Thanks to those who understood the sniggering fun behind my sports, having a giggle with language and form, baiting the dim into announcements and behaviour so hypocritical even the fellows behind the Kissinger Nobel Prize looked askance.

I hope many of the BCB diaspora, bullied off the boards by Peter or simply sick of his belligerence towards others, may return. I'll be where I always am, BCB proud and erect, on my high horse, in my ivory tower, next to my glass house, shouting "Peter" and, as his gormless gob a-gapes, I'll spray my sweet piss all over his upturned face. Figuratively speaking of course, in reality that'll happen, as it has for months, via PMs to my cronies.

Xx

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 01 Feb 2017, 22:13

Well, you've got to have something to say, haven't you?
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

clive gash wrote:LOOK AT ITS EYES FFS

clive gash
Thanks Kate - I love it

Postby clive gash » 01 Feb 2017, 22:25

Oof!

clive gash
Thanks Kate - I love it

Postby clive gash » 01 Feb 2017, 22:26

Loki wrote:
Count Machuki wrote:Tsk. BCB wannabe doyens. Always building walls instead of bringing people together.
:roll:

Show me a 30-foot wall, and I'll show you a 40-foot ladder.

In a 20-foot ditch.

fange

Postby fange » 02 Feb 2017, 02:16

sloopjohnc wrote:
fange wrote:

Damn hippy.

It's a JFK quote.

I know.
Jonny Spencer wrote:
fange wrote:I've got my quad pants on and i'm ready for some Cock.

By CHRIST you're a man after my own sideways sausage, Ange!

Darkness_Fish

Postby Darkness_Fish » 02 Feb 2017, 09:00

C'mon lads, pull together. Tiny hands across the ocean, and all that.
Saving my holier-than-thou nonsense for a more deserving cause since '82

Return to “Nextdoorland”