Clocked Nazi

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Toby
Arsehole all Erect

Re: Clocked Nazi

Postby Toby » 02 Feb 2017, 12:25

It's more just being aware that what seems so easy for you, as a white anglophone male, is A) more difficult for white women B) more difficult for non-white men and then C) even harder for non-white women.

What I mean by "so easy" is pretty much everyday life.

The downside of this is that shaping the political discourse into identity politics has backfired with the results that we saw in 2016. It is an extraordinarily complex discussion.

The Great Defector

Postby The Great Defector » 02 Feb 2017, 12:29

Toby wrote:It is an extraordinarily complex discussion.

Without doubt, I just think the term "white men/male" is too broad. It might have white males who voted for Hilary even feeling guilty for no reason.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvenist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Thang-y

Postby Thang-y » 02 Feb 2017, 12:37

This is a nice one.

The Great Defector

Postby The Great Defector » 02 Feb 2017, 12:42

Yes, a hitler reference.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvenist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 02 Feb 2017, 12:49

The Great Defector wrote:

Without doubt, I just think the term "white men/male" is too broad. It might have white males who voted for Hilary even feeling guilty for no reason.

How is whether they voted for Hilary or not relevant?
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Harvey K-Tel
Long Player

Postby Harvey K-Tel » 02 Feb 2017, 14:32

The Great Defector wrote:It might have white males who voted for Hilary even feeling guilty for no reason.

I'm sure the poor dears will be just fine.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 02 Feb 2017, 14:49

Can white men jump, Markus?
Foxhound wrote:After all, I very clearly remember that growing up as a young white male offered me no advantages at all.

Lord Rother, talking about Big Big Train wrote:the best band on the planet right now

fueryIre
Location: the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between th

Postby fueryIre » 02 Feb 2017, 16:23

Thang-y wrote:Image

This is a nice one.

"I 'ate you, Butler!"

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 02 Feb 2017, 18:08

I think we're talking more sociological and how they relate to socio-economics than political stuff.

From my experience, white guys rarely feel guilty for their actions and rationalize the status quo to suit their beliefs.
Everybody had a wet dream, Everybody saw the sunshine

The Great Defector

Postby The Great Defector » 02 Feb 2017, 18:45

sloopjohnc wrote:I think we're talking more sociological and how they relate to socio-economics than political stuff.

From my experience, white guys rarely feel guilty for their actions and rationalize the status quo to suit their beliefs.

Are they biggest group if we're talking in sociological and socio-economics terms?

The last line could be about any type of person.

Harvey K-Tel
Long Player

Postby Harvey K-Tel » 02 Feb 2017, 18:46

Yes.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 02 Feb 2017, 19:18

"White men" is too broad a term? More specifically you could use "crackers."
Jimbo wrote:The Natural Times said no matter, essentially we are all doomed.

The Great Defector

Postby The Great Defector » 02 Feb 2017, 19:20

bobzilla77 wrote:"White men" is too broad a term? More specifically you could use "crackers."

What flavor though?

BalticFox

Postby BalticFox » 02 Feb 2017, 20:56

Toby wrote:
Foxhound wrote:I'll let you in on a secret though. We're not obsessed with matters of race on this side of the Atlantic. That's a fixation we leave to Brits with nothing better to do with their time, like the ones on this board for example.

:roll:

I'm just quoting you for posterity, because this is by far the most ridiculous thing you've ever said here.

Oh?! Show me even one example of racial obsession in North America more stunningly egregious than the thread on dancing coconuts right here on BCB which made it to several hundred pages.

Toby wrote:The reality is that so many white men are comprehensively unaware of their privilege.

Well you've clearly convinced yourself of that. I'm somewhat more resistant to accepting garden variety nonsense though.

:roll:
Last edited by BalticFox on 02 Feb 2017, 21:38, edited 1 time in total.
Brits out of the Falklands!

Evangeline - living on in our hearts though long removed from our shores.

Beebsy wrote:Fuck off. Wanker.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 02 Feb 2017, 21:13

bobzilla77 wrote:"White men" is too broad a term? More specifically you could use "crackers."

What flavor though?

Saltines.
Everybody had a wet dream, Everybody saw the sunshine

jimboo

Postby jimboo » 02 Feb 2017, 21:15

What flavor though?

f l a v o u r . ffs.
Goat Boy wrote:Oh, do fuck off, prog boy.

BalticFox

Postby BalticFox » 02 Feb 2017, 21:22

toomanyhatz wrote:You should really re-read my posts in this thread. You seem to have me confused with somebody.

You're right. I'm sorry. I goofed. I was indeed mixing you up with somebody else. Maybe my brain cells are dying as fast as Copehead's after all.

:(

toomanyhatz wrote:Now if you want to defend him(Spencer0, go right ahead. I prefer to call a spade a spade. And a Nazi a Nazi.

No, I don't particularly want to defend the guy. I really couldn't care less about the fucker and I'm not keen on wasting my time.

You see what I'm all about is dollars and cents issues. Which is why I continue to be baffled, bemused and annoyed (depending upon my mood) by the focus on race here on this board. I just put it down to the "pinko" element of course.

:!:
Last edited by BalticFox on 02 Feb 2017, 21:50, edited 2 times in total.

BalticFox

Postby BalticFox » 02 Feb 2017, 21:36

Copehead wrote:It is pretty funny seeing Jimbo stoutly defending Nazi, White, Christian Dominionists like Bannion who actively want Armageddon to come whilst bleating about how Hilary would bring war with Russia.

Only pretty funny because I don't want to die

That reminds me of a story. It was 43 years ago, which is coincidentally Richard Petty's number:

I was a vicious young punk and hot rodder at the time. And I had a 1973 Dodge Charger like Petty's above (except not nearly as fast of course). I had four of my bum friends in the car and I was driving at my customary unsafe speed on a narrow country road near Delhi, Ontario. As I approached a sharp curve, Dave suggested I slow down. This prompted universal hilarity from Tony and the rest of them. "What? Dave wants to live?! Why would Dave of all people(!) want to live?"

Dave though is still with us to this very day..

;)

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 02 Feb 2017, 22:01

The Great Defector wrote:Can white men do anything right or is a certain section of white men? What about white women? or people who aren't white but still voted for Trump?

I'm asking because white men seem to be taking the brunt here for get Trump elected, so much so you're nearly led to believe that no white men voted for Hilary at all. I just think it's too broad a term.

I don't know about you Marcus but I am white and I do loads of stuff right.
I have impeccable musical taste, I am a sensitive lover and I cook a very good and authentic paella.

White men are, if not the largest, certainly the nosiest and most reported demographic in places like the US and UK, they get disproportionate attention and they contain a proportionate number of stupid, evil cunts so it often looks like they are being demonised as a group whereas even a cursory inspection would tell you it is, in fact, the stupid, evil cunts who are getting the blame here not white men in general.

Yours

A Whiteman
Heard a voice shoutng "Don't jump! Please for God's sake let me move my car"

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 02 Feb 2017, 22:18

Wow this "ignore" function works GREAT!
Jimbo wrote:The Natural Times said no matter, essentially we are all doomed.

Return to “Nextdoorland”