President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
soundchaser
Rokster & Rollster

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby soundchaser » 06 Jan 2021, 22:38

kath wrote:
Mike Boom wrote:The most gentle police response EVER, lucky it wasn't a BLM protest

tell it.

sickening.

fucquin guns fired in the capitol???

This won’t change until the demon has gone. Not that I have to tell you that, I know.

It’s going to be a very tough couple of weeks and then a resettling process, but things will improve.

Like the Covid scourge will and probably along the same timeline.

Positive Passion

Postby Positive Passion » 06 Jan 2021, 23:10

11.01 tweet - entirely deranged.

[UK time]

Six String

Postby Six String » 07 Jan 2021, 01:04

What a day! At least Georgia went “ our” way.
This is not the year to think about what we don’t have.
It is the year we should be grateful for what we do have.

Hightea

Postby Hightea » 07 Jan 2021, 05:26

Started today listening to Eat a Peach.
Sad day in US history. Can't believe Trump actually caused a riot and a break into the Capital.
They need to throw the 25th amendment at him. They won't

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 07 Jan 2021, 09:56

Truly shocking events but not unexpected surely? You've got to wonder about security in the Capitol.

As attempted coups go this one was pretty poor. We're lucky Trump is too much of a cowherd to lead his own 'revolution' down Pennsylvania Ave (looks like he pissed-off back to the White House pronto). Trump never really committed, presumably because he knows he doesn't have the leadership of the armed forces on his side and he wants to keep as much legal distance from events as possible. Because of that, this attempt was half-cocked at best. The idea of a coup is to storm the seat of power and proclaim the new order with your leader (who is front and centre) as the boss.

Thing is, Trump was already 'boss'. He needs to be neutralised as soon as possible.
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

Dr. Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Dr. Baron » 07 Jan 2021, 15:02

Every so often, Joe Scarborough is right about something:

https://twitter.com/anandwrites/status/ ... 99650?s=21
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.
GoogaMooga wrote:It's a film I have waited 39 years to see. Now I have the chance, but I may just crap out.

Rorschach

Postby Rorschach » 07 Jan 2021, 15:51

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this:

https://twitter.com/OxfordDiplomat/stat ... 3512446977
Bugger off.

soundchaser
Rokster & Rollster

Postby soundchaser » 07 Jan 2021, 16:31

Rorschach wrote:I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this:

When you’re dealing with this kind of zealous lowlife, I’d laugh.

soundchaser
Rokster & Rollster

Postby soundchaser » 07 Jan 2021, 16:37

Dr. Baron wrote:Every so often, Joe Scarborough is right about something:

Investigating the abject failure of law and order officials has to be a priority.

Particularly the way many seemed to offer no resistance at all.

The Black Lives Matter protest comparisons are very apt as no doubt Trump will have had a hand in all of this. Fuck him.

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 07 Jan 2021, 16:57

I dunno. The cops let those clowns in and they got to do their revolutionary cosplay and leave, then Trump got banned from social media, and there's talk of the 25th amendment being invoked and Biden's tenure was finally approved (or whatever the correct terminology is). Seems like a win-win for everybody except the the woman who got shot.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 07 Jan 2021, 19:41

kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

John aka Josh

Postby John aka Josh » 07 Jan 2021, 20:46

Interesting to see if she will get arrested, charged and imprisoned - or is it still the death penalty for treason?

"It's a revolution" seems fairly unambiguous.

Thanks, Elizabeth from Knoxville.

kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos

Postby kath » 07 Jan 2021, 21:26

Dr. Baron wrote:Every so often, Joe Scarborough is right about something:

i heard joe go off this morning on his show... and he was, for once, exactly fucquin right. he was lit-level mad.

... like the rest of us are.

kath

Postby kath » 07 Jan 2021, 21:36

John aka Josh wrote:

Interesting to see if she will get arrested, charged and imprisoned - or is it still the death penalty for treason?

"It's a revolution" seems fairly unambiguous.

Thanks, Elizabeth from Knoxville.

nah, i doubt she will get arrested, charged or imprisoned.

but it will likely be a different story for the slimefucques who broke into the capitol, destroyed property, carried arms, punched cops... and who are sooo fucquin stupid, they've posted pics/vids of themselves proudly doing all those things.

Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Postby Lord Rother » 07 Jan 2021, 22:51

I don’t know that this is for real but if it is..... :shock:

Trump’s lawyer Lin Wood apparently going insane on social media today.

Kicked off twitter then went onto Parler and has been posting this kind of stuff

Image[/quote]

Lord Rother

Postby Lord Rother » 07 Jan 2021, 22:57

Are we going to discover that this was orchestrated with (some of) the Capitol police? I suppose there could be a perfectly reasonable explanation for this but this looks like a police officer ushering the mob into the building after the barricades were opened. :shock:

https://twitter.com/rexchapman/status/1 ... 64704?s=21

Six String

Postby Six String » 08 Jan 2021, 00:26

The link says unavailble. I don’t have a twitter acct. but I can usually see links. So I can’t comment obvs. My first thought to how easy it was to just walk into the building in this day and age was shocking, even discounting a mob at the door. While there was a time when one could walk into the building and sit in the gallery to watch democracy in action or stop a congressman in the hall and ask him/her a question, it is much more difficult to do these days. As someone on npr (radio) said this morning, what would have kept ISIS from slipping in with a mob of this type and go inside and kill people and/or blow up the building? The fact that the inhouse police force was completely outmanned yesterday I can see why they may not want to make a stand that would have been futile but the more important question is why were there no backup forces at the ready? They knew to expect a crowd since Trump’s rally was a scheduled event, not to mention his beckoning on Twitter. If that had been a BLM protest like what had been going on for the last few months would the cops opened the doors for them and give them such access as was afforded this white mob? There would have been more deaths would be my guess. Talk about white privilege. I would assume there might have been sympathizers in the ranks of those Capitol police. The leaders should be fired and they should all be investigated. Certain politicians thought it was ok to let these militia organize and direct a game of coup to any and all comers, weekend warriors looking to play war games on the capitol grounds. Those congressmen and women have a lot to answer for.
This is not the year to think about what we don’t have.
It is the year we should be grateful for what we do have.

kath

Postby kath » 08 Jan 2021, 01:13

Six String wrote:The link says unavailble. I don’t have a twitter acct. but I can usually see links. So I can’t comment obvs. My first thought to how easy it was to just walk into the building in this day and age was shocking, even discounting a mob at the door. While there was a time when one could walk into the building and sit in the gallery to watch democracy in action or stop a congressman in the hall and ask him/her a question, it is much more difficult to do these days. As someone on npr (radio) said this morning, what would have kept ISIS from slipping in with a mob of this type and go inside and kill people and/or blow up the building? The fact that the inhouse police force was completely outmanned yesterday I can see why they may not want to make a stand that would have been futile but the more important question is why were there no backup forces at the ready? They knew to expect a crowd since Trump’s rally was a scheduled event, not to mention his beckoning on Twitter. If that had been a BLM protest like what had been going on for the last few months would the cops opened the doors for them and give them such access as was afforded this white mob? There would have been more deaths would be my guess. Talk about white privilege. I would assume there might have been sympathizers in the ranks of those Capitol police. The leaders should be fired and they should all be investigated. Certain politicians thought it was ok to let these militia organize and direct a game of coup to any and all comers, weekend warriors looking to play war games on the capitol grounds. Those congressmen and women have a lot to answer for.

i'm not being a pollyanna type, but i think they will hafta answer for it.

first, DC needs statehood. the fact that the mayor had to go thru fed channels... when we know what the fed asswipes are... is ridiculous.

second, trump (and whatever minions in power beneath him), deliberately fucqued up the response. wouldn't send in the national guard. demanded cops not carry guns and would be confined to things like traffic violations. (pence, that other white meat, had to go behind trump's back to get that whole ball rolling, and of course it took hours.)

third, blatantly, cops, and the cop higher ups. i've talked about cops many times on this board, and i don't have time to rehash it all now. YES, there are good, wunnerful, sacrificing cops who have helped to save me and my family. then, there are the cops who are basically stupid trumper types themselves, who opt for gettin a badge and a gun so they can have power over anyone they don't like. which is basically everyone who doesn't look or think like them. what's all the worse: the heads of the cop unions got there cuz they are the MOST like this. so, ya know, peaceful protesters about health care can get dragged outta their wheelchairs and arrested... BLM protesters can get the shit beat out of em and arrested... yet white nazi thugs can park their asses in pelosi's office and take selfies or piss on the rug, etcetcetc, and it takes hours to send the real troops in to clear em out.

with all that, don't mistake it... the backlash is severe. pelosi already got the sgt at arms guy and the head of capital police to resign.

do you know why?

becuz we are talkin about congressfolk gettin threatened. these people have a lotta power, a lotta money, a lotta sway behind em. this is versus dumb-as-fucque nazi-wannabe assholes who live in their own delusional bubble and think whatever they do for dear leader is bright and shiny.

they're wrong on this.

i dunno if you can see this, but apparently there are already over fifty charges now based on pics of the fucqueheads:

uh oh... just read a cop died of his injuries. y'all know what that does to every charge, right?

soundchaser
Rokster & Rollster

Postby soundchaser » 08 Jan 2021, 06:39

Thanks Kath. As we’ve talked of before, Trump’s goal was to become a dictator of your country and I have been convinced of this since his secret meeting with Putin early in his presidency. The game came into play on Wednesday with what amounts to a failed coup. Everything was in place for House Representatives to be murdered and some police officials have to be culpable, although, ultimately, there is only one man to blame and that is Trump.

Allowing these thugs this kind of access, was like letting the Hells Angels run Altomont.

If the coup was successful, Trump would then have had these people crushed, but now, in his pathetic Twitter address, he is throwing them under a bus, hoping that no one will notice his role in making all this happen. I’d love to see him thrown out before he can pardon himself and many other guilty parties, but I fear his Republican allies won’t let this happen. Thankfully, the coup has backfired, and politically, he has lost everything. He and his cronies just need to lose their liberty now.

Wouldn’t it be great to see his scumbag sons locked up?

Lord Rother

Postby Lord Rother » 08 Jan 2021, 09:43

It is being reported that one of the rioters died last night from heart issues after accidentally tasering himself in the bollocks while attempting to steal a valuable painting.