President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Six String

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Six String » 10 Nov 2020, 16:49

Kath quote...
“that sounds ominous on the face of it. but as we already knew esper had drafted a resignation letter some days ago, the firing is not all that surprising. trump is purging and goin scorched earth and lashin out (many people think FBI head wray and CIA head haspell are next on the chopping block.) how much of this is really a coherent, well-oiled coup plan is definitely up for debate. trump is no strategist. he's a deranged fucquin toddler breaking as many of the toys on the playground he can before he has to move out.”

I don’t understand why T needs to fire anybody with so little time left. It only makes sense if 1) he is crazy, 2) something evil is being planned.

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 10 Nov 2020, 17:10

Hightea wrote:Some reports showed that Melania is going to divorce the Donald after they leave office.

I remember hearing the same talk about Laura Bush ca. 2008. I wouldn't count on it.

kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos

Postby kath » 10 Nov 2020, 17:32

Six String wrote:Kath quote...
“that sounds ominous on the face of it. but as we already knew esper had drafted a resignation letter some days ago, the firing is not all that surprising. trump is purging and goin scorched earth and lashin out (many people think FBI head wray and CIA head haspell are next on the chopping block.) how much of this is really a coherent, well-oiled coup plan is definitely up for debate. trump is no strategist. he's a deranged fucquin toddler breaking as many of the toys on the playground he can before he has to move out.”

I don’t understand why T needs to fire anybody with so little time left. It only makes sense if 1) he is crazy, 2) something evil is being planned.

well, he IS crazy, but it makes perfect sense that he would still be firing people, becuz he loves firing people and he's been doing it this whole time. he fires people if they cross him, if he thinks they've crossed him, if they might cross him, if he thinks they're not loyal enough or not breaking enough laws for him... this is a big part of his narcissistic crazy. he flew into rages all the time before the election. now he's furious and lookin for chopping block heads.

here's a link of all the dismissals and resignations since trump has been in office. of course, some resignations are real resignations. others are more "you quit before i fire you" or "i quit before you can fire me." it gets murky. but the total list.... phew.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/tracking-turnover-in-the-trump-administration/

trump is a flaming mess of petty, paranoid, vindictive spite. he fires people. he sues people. this is what he has done all his life. now that the title of LOSER is gonna be etched on his forehead forever, he will get worse. as i said before, he's been itchin to fire chris wray and gina haspell, so i'm bettin he will. after bill barr came out yesterday with the outragious memo sayin DOJ would investigate voter fraud, trump bitched that barr wasn't doing enough.

we'll see if there is really sumthin specifically evil planned. my guess is that there's trump, who's flailing and lashing out cuz he knows what's coming for him when he's outta office AND he's a decompensating narcissistic, punchin at every wall he can. then there's his enablers, who are interested in maintaining their own power at all costs and really couldn't give a crap if trump stroked out tomorrow. that doesn't really lend itself to grand evil military schemes. money and blackmail, yes, that's also how trump has always operated.

if there is sumthin specifically evil planned, there aint much time to pull it off, and he would need major forces in cahoots with him. yes, it could happen. but i'll still go with my first guess. here's hoping.

kath

Postby kath » 10 Nov 2020, 17:34

Charlie O. wrote:
Hightea wrote:Some reports showed that Melania is going to divorce the Donald after they leave office.

I remember hearing the same talk about Laura Bush ca. 2008. I wouldn't count on it.

yeah, but melania aint laura bush. i wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

kath

Postby kath » 10 Nov 2020, 17:51

a supreme court update: i am surprised, but there may be a glimmer of hope here... and it comes from keg boy kavanaugh.

from the scotusblog on twitter:

"So far, Kavanaugh's repeated comments suggesting he is inclined to separate out the individual mandate (rather than striking down the entire ACA if the mandate is deemed unconstitutional) are the most significant development of this morning's oral argument.

Both Kavanaugh and Roberts have suggested this morning that they may view the individual mandate as severable from the rest of the law.

If those two justices join the court's three liberals in finding that the mandate is severable, that would be five votes to save the ACA."

mind ya, take all the "inclined" and "may" with a grain of salt. but some hope, all the same, that the ACA won't get thrown out in the middle of a fucquin pandemic.

Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Postby Lord Rother » 10 Nov 2020, 21:16

I so want many of these “people” to face a public humiliation so damning that they carry it around in their heads for the rest of their days. (Trouble is you need a shred of decency to feel guilt / humiliation so I know it ain’t gonna happen like that.)

Pretty near the top of the list is that pathetic piece of shit AKA Kellyanne Conway.

soundchaser
Rokster & Rollster

Postby soundchaser » 10 Nov 2020, 21:23

I wonder how personally shamed Mitch McConnell must be feeling on this particular day of Republican shame?

He has to look in the mirror and know that he has to live with this for the rest of his life.

What a coward.

soundchaser
Rokster & Rollster

Postby soundchaser » 10 Nov 2020, 21:25

Lord Rother wrote:I so want many of these “people” to face a public humiliation so damning that they carry it around in their heads for the rest of their days. (Trouble is you need a shred of decency to feel guilt / humiliation so I know it ain’t gonna happen like that.)

Pretty near the top of the list is that pathetic piece of shit AKA Kellyanne Conway.

Look in her eyes. She has no soul.

Tactful Cactus

Postby Tactful Cactus » 10 Nov 2020, 21:41

kath wrote:
Charlie O. wrote:

Who'll get custody of the MelaniB's?

Lord Rother
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Postby Lord Rother » 10 Nov 2020, 21:43

Nicked but assume it’s on the level... Fella who ran to be the Republican nominee in Pennsylvania forgetting to log into his burner account

:lol:

kath

Postby kath » 10 Nov 2020, 22:07

Tactful Cactus wrote:
kath wrote:
Charlie O. wrote:I remember hearing the same talk about Laura Bush ca. 2008. I wouldn't count on it.

Who'll get custody of the MelaniB's?

mwhahahha. you made me splort.

LMG
Gentleman Thug

Postby LMG » 10 Nov 2020, 22:33

Lord Rother wrote:Nicked but assume it’s on the level... Fella who ran to be the Republican nominee in Pennsylvania forgetting to log into his burner account

:lol:

Be careful - it is not for we privileged white people to question/ridicule a gay black American's racial identification and sexual preferences based on our own narrow assumptions.
"Luckily they give me plenty of leeway to sneak in a bit of Strawbs or Atomic Rooster here and there; I've got to change it up a bit, otherwise what's the point of having me on there?" Sex Pistol Steve Jones on being a DJ, from Lonely Boy 2016

Six String

Postby Six String » 10 Nov 2020, 22:48

Lord Rother wrote:I so want many of these “people” to face a public humiliation so damning that they carry it around in their heads for the rest of their days. (Trouble is you need a shred of decency to feel guilt / humiliation so I know it ain’t gonna happen like that.)

Her voice alone w/o hearing content makes me want to set fire to her hair. :oops: I really don’t feel good typing that out but my contempt for her is only bettered by the Donald himself.

Hightea

Postby Hightea » 11 Nov 2020, 01:15

While not sure this is true I'm starting to believe his claim to winning is all another money grab from his sheep
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/11/trump-election-fraud-raise-money-fundraising-emails-rnc.html

kath

Postby kath » 11 Nov 2020, 05:01

okay, now i am officially not liking this at all.

alexander vindman, ya know, the military guy who got sacked for bein a whistle blower against trump, tweeted:

in the last 24 hours, the secretary of defense (secdef), the under secretary of defense for policy (usd-p), and the under secretary of defense for intell (ousd-i) have been sacked. trump loyalists now sit in the 1, 3 and 4 slots at DOD. kash patel is DOD chief of staff. why?

kash patel.. oh lordddd. do y'all know who he is from the whole ukraine thing? ya know, the thing that got trump impeached? slime, he is.

now it has to be a plan. very bad.

i am listening to jeremy bash on my tv right this very now (he was the chief of staff at the CIA and the DOD under obama) and he's sayin this is trump just tryin to gum up the works for biden coming in. which is exactly the kinda thing trump would wanna do, as he is a petty horrible fucquin toddler. but...

i'm just gonna try to type what bash is sayin:

"well the dod chief of staff is the person in charge of the dod transition. what i think trump is tryin to do is tryin to install loyalists to frustrate the transition. but a couple of points... nothing will slow down, nothing will frustrate, nothing will delay the biden-harris transition. they are already receiving phone calls from world leaders, they've rolled out today 125 national security professionals across the IC, DOD, DHS and the national security council who will be responsible for the transition, and those are professionals who know more and who will know more on day one about nat'l security than the trump team will know after 4 years.

but what i think trump is trying to do is he's trying to, and it's scary frankly, he's trying to potentially undermine nat'l security over the next 71 days... we don't know if he's trying to do something more dangerous... is he trying to trigger a conflict with an adversary? is he trying to plant false information about foreign interference? is he just trying to declassify and release information that supports his own russian narrative? we dunno what he's up to. and if we see other dominos fall... if we see chris wray at the FBI and gina haspell at the CIA fall, there's gonna be a lot to be worried about..."

well, i've already said it's likely that wray and haspell will get the axe... but now this is definitely more plan than just spite.

i don't like it one lil bit.

(she pours a potent potable, toasts the memory of alex trebek...) did i ever tell y'all about the time i tried out for the jeopardy show, i went and took the test when they came to new orleans? oh christ... i missed the 9 person cut out of maybe 80 people by one fucquin wrong answer. but never mind that right now. chi chi put me up to it, and i will never let her forget it.

meanwhile, james carville just came on, happy as hell biden won, still thinks the senate races in georgia are very winnable, and he's drinkin a very expensive bottle of whiskey on air. i think i'm gonna listen to carville in spirit and crank some more ken hensley.

p.s. carville can really crack me up. asked about the repub refusal to accept the election results and their demand for any recounts, carville says, "let em recount. let him lose twice. i'm good with it."

kath

Postby kath » 11 Nov 2020, 05:35

Six String wrote:

Her voice alone w/o hearing content makes me want to set fire to her hair. :oops: I really don’t feel good typing that out but my contempt for her is only bettered by the Donald himself.

i hafta add the following. don't feel bad. it's a human, empathetic response to folk who are neither and who perpetuate evil.

my sister has absolutely zero fucquin filters or guilt about sayin things like, "trump needs to have a heart attack now and maybe 100,000 more people might be saved." she has zero probs with it. and i think she has earned that right, after all the lives she's saved and all the good she's done for her entire adult life.

i do feel some guilt when i want em all to rot on the spot. i admit it, i do. but i don't feel it for long. these people, as far as i'm concerned, all have blood on their hands and all sold their souls long ago. i could die tomorrow, and i would still with my dyin breath believe i have had such a blessed life, but all the trumpians really do need to pay. it's a matter of justice.

soundchaser
Rokster & Rollster

Postby soundchaser » 11 Nov 2020, 06:57

It is concerning what is happening at the Pentagon as I believe Trump has dictator ambitions.

I think this is a plan long in the making, because Trump didn’t dream all this up whilst playing golf at the weekend.

People will have to stand up to him and his team now and say, NO. January 20th can’t come quickly enough.

kath

Postby kath » 11 Nov 2020, 08:06

soundchaser wrote:It is concerning what is happening at the Pentagon as I believe Trump has dictator ambitions.

I think this is a plan long in the making, because Trump didn’t dream all this up whilst playing golf at the weekend.

People will have to stand up to him and his team now and say, NO. January 20th can’t come quickly enough.

yer right. january can't come quickly enough.

trump didn't dream it up on the golf course becuz trump isn't able to dream up anything. seriously. but as i said before, his dictator buds, the very ones he owes hundreds of millions of dollars to, certainly can.

but i am still not all doom and gloom about the military supporting whatever crap trump tries. i know people will call me... over optimistic... (she starts singin the who)... but trump truly has alienated much of the military. i have said this before, and i meant it, before the election. i don't know what he thinks he's gonna do, but the top brass already have probs with him. assuming they will all just fall in line with whatever he orders is, i think, a shaky assumption. i could be wrong. i often am, mwhaha.

the huge swing all the polls expected to happen didn't as much, but it was definitely enough to make biden win. one huge swing, native americans. did ya know in arizona they went for, like 97% biden? as abused and decimated as they've been, they came out. (yes, it matters.) ya wanna know what other group had a massive swing? that would be active military, who swung +20 points for biden.

.. even as the trump admin is tryin to get their absentee ballots thrown out.

i am telling you... whatever happens in the next 70 days, the real momentum is clear.

and yes, i think the people will ultimately stand up. i think they will, even if it means blood in the streets, if they hafta. but i don't think that'll happen. i think we're gettin a lotta ramped up smoke and noise from folk who have been clinging to trump's ass and who are tryin to make their power move ahead of sure defeat. that doesn't mean any of the trump voters are goin away, clearly, but i still think patience is the key. one great thing biden is doin in all of this? stayin totally calm. no angry response, no flip out, no nuthin but hey, we're gonna take care of this. he will take office, and he will start taking care of it. it may take awhile, but i honestly believe people are gonna respond to that, especially when it comes to health care and the pandemic.

we will get better. but like i always say, we might get worse before it gets better.

none of the above discounts the kinda fucquery trump could pull which *doesn't* involve starting a war or nuking anyone. (see earlier jeremy bash comments on trump tryin to control disinformation about his foreign mob/money connections, or any of those other maneuvers that would get him more money and/or cover his ass.) but we'll find out, in any case. verrrrry quickly. which means if he does really wag the fucquin dog, we'll know fast. and i do not think that would help him in any way, shape or form. i would bet biden and team are very aware of it as a possibility as well.

Sam Stone

Postby Sam Stone » 11 Nov 2020, 08:52

When asked if he/she might mount a challenge to a vote count that has long been viewed as actually
(rather than fancifully) being quite dodgy, who said:

"...no one steals the presidency of the United States . . . Our country cannot afford the agony of a constitutional crisis.”

kath

Postby kath » 11 Nov 2020, 09:02

Sam Stone wrote:When asked if he/she might mount a challenge to a vote count that has long been viewed as actually
(rather than fancifully) being quite dodgy, who said:

"...no one steals the presidency of the United States . . . Our country cannot afford the agony of a constitutional crisis.”

i am gonna guess trump, but nazi barbie laura ingraham is also a good guess. it really could be any of em.

tell me this soundtrack aint perfect.