President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Deebank
Resonator

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Deebank » 06 Feb 2020, 10:03

Powehi wrote:While you can see where she was coming from, Pelosi really should have held her fire. The orange-faced buffoon's key supporters willl be lapping up her illl-advised ripping up of the SotU speech in the flyover states.

You reckon that will make any difference?

As an ignorant outsider I would say that being let off scot free for corruption on a global scale by your party despite being guilty as hell is likely to persuade more swing voters away from the Trump cause than a bit of (deserved) petulance would get them on board.

However you should never underestimate the stupidity of people - to misquote PT Barnum - and I would think that most people have known where they stand on Trump for some time now and this will make very little difference. :?
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 06 Feb 2020, 16:13

Pelosi is a master of the burn that follows protocol. There is no senate rule against what she did.

I applaud her for doing it yet again.
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 06 Feb 2020, 16:42

toomanyhatz wrote:Pelosi is a master of the burn that follows protocol. There is no senate rule against what she did.

RWD is very upset about it. Apparently decorum suddenly matters.

:roll:
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

“The Man”

Postby “The Man” » 06 Feb 2020, 16:53

Deebank wrote:
Powehi wrote:While you can see where she was coming from, Pelosi really should have held her fire. The orange-faced buffoon's key supporters willl be lapping up her illl-advised ripping up of the SotU speech in the flyover states.

You reckon that will make any difference?

As an ignorant outsider I would say that being let off scot free for corruption on a global scale by your party despite being guilty as hell is likely to persuade more swing voters away from the Trump cause than a bit of (deserved) petulance would get them on board.

However you should never underestimate the stupidity of people - to misquote PT Barnum - and I would think that most people have known where they stand on Trump for some time now and this will make very little difference. :?

Wasn't talking about swing voters, I was talking about the millions of disenchanted Americans who voted Trump in in 2016 and who now constitute the bulk of his currently 49% approval rating.

“The Man”

Postby “The Man” » 06 Feb 2020, 16:56

toomanyhatz wrote:Pelosi is a master of the burn that follows protocol. There is no senate rule against what she did.

Never said there was, just that she's foolishly made a rod with which Orangey will keep beasting on the Dems' back between now and Nov.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 06 Feb 2020, 19:03

Powehi wrote:

Never said there was, just that she's foolishly made a rod with which Orangey will keep beasting on the Dems' back between now and Nov.

It wasn't foolish, and the rod was already there, made of whole cloth.

Whether something is true or not matters not at all to the oaf or his supporters. Might as well impose some truth on it.
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 06 Feb 2020, 20:37

Hooray for Nancy applauding and springing from her chair when the orange asshole paid respect to the fake president of Venezuela.
Civilization can never be taken for granted. Thierry Meyssan

Hepcat

Postby Hepcat » 12 Feb 2020, 04:17

Jimbo wrote:No, on BCB I am alone. I have been staggered by that since 9/11 and now with Russia-gate and even now-er, Ukrainegate. Yes, BCB is a small pond but usually if you see one carp there's another one or two somewhere near by. But on BCB, noooooo.

No matter, we are just jousting with words here and I think I am getting better and better at it. Not good enough to get another BCBer on my side but someday I will. :D

I clearly recall that you were one of the pricks that wanted me banned. And now you perceive that you're "alone". Well I call that poetic justice. So fuck you, Jimbo.

"That government governs best that governs least."