President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16879
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 16 Nov 2019, 06:11

Sneelock wrote: Jimbo, drop me a line when you return to reasonable.


As I was watching the proceedings, all the time I am tuned into hints which will ultimately turn Trump's horribleness and Biden's corruption into Russia's fault. Big picture, it was Obama and co. who backed and paid for the coup who got the war started which somehow necessitated the weapons and the cash ... all that and more was the US's fault. What the fuck is the US doing turning Mexico, I mean Ukraine into its neighbor's enemy? The lady ambassador today was part of the squad that was in on the coup and no one, not Dem nor Repub mentioned it. Washington hates Russia. That's the reason it's Ukraine where this impeachment is taking place. For a few days Trump, for some dumb reason (because he's dumb), denied Ukraine weapons which even Obama thought they should not have because it would exacerbate a war with Russia. Hillary may be out of the picture but Hillary's Russia-phobia infects the brains of waaaay too many otherwise fine and not so fine people. Read my signature below.
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

User avatar
bobzilla77
Posts: 16171
Joined: 23 Jun 2006, 02:56
Location: Dilute! Dilute! OK!

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby bobzilla77 » 16 Nov 2019, 15:00

What's Biden done there that could be described as corrupt?
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.

User avatar
Davey the Fat Boy
Posts: 23953
Joined: 05 Jan 2006, 02:55
Location: Applebees

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 16 Nov 2019, 15:58

One cannot return to reason if they’ve never been there to begin with.

Here’s a good summation of where we are now - and our pet conspiracy nut is as good example of how this problem extends beyond just the right:

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... mic-crisis
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

Image

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16879
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 16 Nov 2019, 19:52

bobzilla77 wrote:What's Biden done there that could be described as corrupt?


Google Biden corruption. You'll get a few solid hits I am sure.

As for me being a nut, it isn't just me. I have, as I have explained, my "sources." As for you, Davey and co., you and VOX were wrong about how Mueller would get Trump, how Trump was guilty of "collusion", which is not even a crime. Conspiracy is a crime but Trump was not even found to have conspired. Now my sources are saying how weak this case is as well, that there are enough holes to let him skate through to his next term and you will be left egg faced again.

NOT THAT I LIKE TRUMP. The Dems have chosen this tack because it implicates Russia and the Dems loathe Russia.
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

User avatar
Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure
Posts: 53444
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 19:04
Location: New York

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Snarfyguy » 16 Nov 2019, 20:24

Arguing with you is like arguing with a weather vane, Jimbo.
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 68579
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Diamond Dog » 16 Nov 2019, 20:57

Snarfyguy wrote:Arguing with you is like arguing with a weather vane, Jimbo.


It's the arguing with his 'sources' I find tiresome.
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.
When I was a kid, I inhaled. Frequently. That was the point.

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16879
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 16 Nov 2019, 21:07

What is it with you Trump haters? Do you like Pence more than Trump?
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16879
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 16 Nov 2019, 21:37

Snarfyguy wrote:Arguing with you is like arguing with a weather vane, Jimbo.


I have been consistently on the side of peace. By supporting the Democratic party, yeah, even Bernie, you are supporting a war party. I suppose I support the Dems more than Republicans, but as I age I see myself turning more conservative. I wish Bernie and co. well, but deep down I don't think Medicare For All will get passed, nor can the US government really afford it. But can the US get itself out of the war business? Not if Russia-phobes like Schiff win the day. That Gabbard's anti-war message is not loudly echoed by the other candidates is a shame. Why doesn't Bernie or whomever include it along with MFA? It's a winner message but for some reason :? they don't.
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

User avatar
Sneelock
Posts: 13685
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Sneelock » 16 Nov 2019, 22:42

Jimbo wrote: I have been consistently on the side of peace

Yeah, like that well-known peace-nick Vladimir Putin :lol:

Tired of the Trump-Haters? So, you started the thread “President Donald J. Trump” why exactly?
You know what? Never mind. I withdraw the question.

From this day forward I will regard everything you say in political threads with the same enthusiasm that I regard the sound of air passing through butt cheeks.
Last edited by Sneelock on 16 Nov 2019, 23:08, edited 2 times in total.
Minnie the Minx wrote:There’s no law that says you can’t have heroin AND bagels! It’s not either or!

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16879
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 16 Nov 2019, 22:52

Sneelock wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
Snarfyguy wrote:I have been consistently on the side of peace

Yeah, like that well-known peace-nick Vladimir Putin :lol:

Tired of the Trump-Haters? So, you started the thread “President Donald J. Trump” why exactly?
You know what? Never mind. I withdraw the question.

From this day forward I will regard everything you say in political threads with the same enthusiasm that I regard the sound of air passing through butt cheeks.


You are a fucking moron. :lol:
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

User avatar
Sneelock
Posts: 13685
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Sneelock » 16 Nov 2019, 23:09

Well, at least I’m fucking.
Minnie the Minx wrote:There’s no law that says you can’t have heroin AND bagels! It’s not either or!

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 28204
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby toomanyhatz » 16 Nov 2019, 23:22

Jimbo wrote:
bobzilla77 wrote:What's Biden done there that could be described as corrupt?


Google Biden corruption. You'll get a few solid hits I am sure.


I just did.

Nothing - and that includes several articles by your "sources" - is what I would call a "solid hit."

A lot of pointing and head-shaking (mostly at Hunter, not Joe, in fact) but absolutely no implication of any direct 'quid-pro-quo', let alone proof.

Calling bullshit, yet again. Not that that's news to anybody.

Got anything else? Or just more head-shaking?
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16879
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 16 Nov 2019, 23:25

Sneelock wrote:Well, at least I’m fucking.


Talking to farts now are we?

It may sound crazy but any wars Russia is fighting now are against imperialism, against, well, the US and its go along get along pals. It's the US whom you should place in the Putin mold you have planted in your brain. Putin is a good guy. Perfect? No, but currently a force for good against the US which is increasingly a bad actor. Look at what the US just pulled off in Bolivia. Show me a similar move by Putin. Is Putin supplying arms to massacre the Yemen people? Is Putin anywhere nearly as stupid or impulsive as Trump? No, Trump is the American leader today. Who is a better leader Trump or Putin?
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16879
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 16 Nov 2019, 23:30

toomanyhatz wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
bobzilla77 wrote:What's Biden done there that could be described as corrupt?


Google Biden corruption. You'll get a few solid hits I am sure.


I just did.

Nothing - and that includes several articles by your "sources" - is what I would call a "solid hit."

A lot of pointing and head-shaking (mostly at Hunter, not Joe, in fact) but absolutely no implication of any direct 'quid-pro-quo', let alone proof.

Calling bullshit, yet again. Not that that's news to anybody.



Got anything else? Or just more head-shaking?


Again? Why am I plagued with these morons?

Hit number 3.

Hunter Biden is a reminder: Democrats are morally corrupt, too
Hamilton Nolan

I don’t want to hear Democrats pretending that the fact that Biden’s son got a do-nothing $600k per year corporate handout is unremarkable. It is wrong.


Uh, Hunter is Joe's son. Is nepotism not corruption?
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

User avatar
Sneelock
Posts: 13685
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Sneelock » 16 Nov 2019, 23:34

Jimbo wrote:Talking to farts now are we?

Oh, yeah. I forgot. It won’t happen again.
Minnie the Minx wrote:There’s no law that says you can’t have heroin AND bagels! It’s not either or!

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 28204
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby toomanyhatz » 16 Nov 2019, 23:40

Oh, I didn't realize someone said NEPOTISM IS BAD! I take it all back. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess we have different notions of what constitutes a "solid hit." Again, not exactly news to anyone.

But by all means, if you come up with an actual answer to Bob's question, we'll be here.
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16879
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 16 Nov 2019, 23:46

toomanyhatz wrote:Oh, I didn't realize someone said NEPOTISM IS BAD! I take it all back. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess we have different notions of what constitutes a "solid hit." Again, not exactly news to anyone.

But by all means, if you come up with an actual answer to Bob's question, we'll be here.


I'm gonna just leave this one dangling for all the board to gawk at. :roll:
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 28204
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby toomanyhatz » 17 Nov 2019, 00:23

Yes, much easier than answering the question. I agree.

Hint: I presume when Bob said Biden, he was referring to Joe, not Hunter. Hunter is not running for office.
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018

User avatar
bobzilla77
Posts: 16171
Joined: 23 Jun 2006, 02:56
Location: Dilute! Dilute! OK!

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby bobzilla77 » 17 Nov 2019, 15:31

My understanding is that Hunter got a cushy job at a Ukrainian firm making $500k a year with no apparent qualifications beyond his perceived ability to influence his Dad who was Veep at the time.

That's not great looking for Hunter. But there's no evidence Joe ever did intervene to protect his son. He did lobby to have a prosecutor removed, who had once investigated his sons firm.

But he wasn't pulling his son out of harms way by those actions. If anything he could have got that investigation re opened, cost Hunter his cushy job or put him on the block if they uncovered something really bad.

That prosecutor was being targeted for refusal to investigate rich Ukranians suspected of wrongdoing, which is pretty evidently corrupt behavior. The UK found some utility operator with millions of dollars in the bank. They found it fishy, froze the money, and alerted the Ukraine, and this prosecutor then refused to do anything about it. They had to give him back the money.
That's why Biden, the UK and other countries were all pressing for this prosecutor to be fired.
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.

User avatar
bobzilla77
Posts: 16171
Joined: 23 Jun 2006, 02:56
Location: Dilute! Dilute! OK!

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby bobzilla77 » 17 Nov 2019, 15:33

If nepotism is corruption then put the entire Trump family on trial for treason immediately.
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.