President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 13 Nov 2019, 20:57

Trump has presided over a major crime against humanity. This would be a valid reason to impeach him.

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2019/1 ... ral-basis/
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 15 Nov 2019, 16:49

well, "Impeachment-Gate" just got way more interesting.
the President of the United States TWEETING about a witness as they give testimony?
we're going to need a lower barrel-bottom!
Minnie the Minx wrote:There’s no law that says you can’t have heroin AND bagels! It’s not either or!

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 15 Nov 2019, 17:05

"That's a real nice hearing you got going there...be a shame if something happened to it..."
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 15 Nov 2019, 17:18

Roger Stone guilty on ALL counts.

In other Roger Stone news: "EXCLUSIVE: Roger Stone's spiritual adviser says embattled political operative has 'turned to God'"

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ser-randy/

:lol:
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 15 Nov 2019, 19:41

Republican or Democratic, I am impressed with the rhetoric of the hearings. The fencing between the two parties is impressive.
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 15 Nov 2019, 20:25

Squirming well there, Jimbo?
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.
When I was a kid, I inhaled. Frequently. That was the point.

Still Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Still Baron » 15 Nov 2019, 20:29

Jimbo wrote:Republican or Democratic, I am impressed with the rhetoric of the hearings. The fencing between the two parties is impressive.

What Republican rhetoric impresses you?
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 15 Nov 2019, 20:42

Yeah, squirming a bit here.

Best Republican ... shit, senior moment. The guy with no suit coat. Ohio rep? He is sharp and HE should be the Republican president candidate.

Schiff's closing remarks were powerful but as convincingly as he and the other Dems showed Trump to be a bully - an authoritarian - and more corrupt than Biden, considering the high level of back and forth (IMO), I am left hanging and would like to hear a Republican respond to Schiff. But it's over for today.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 15 Nov 2019, 20:50

Still Baron wrote:
Jimbo wrote:Republican or Democratic, I am impressed with the rhetoric of the hearings. The fencing between the two parties is impressive.

The tenacious way they bring Biden's corruption into the case against Trump. Like R. Crumb's Simp and the Gimp, they're both a couple of assholes.
Last edited by Jimbo on 15 Nov 2019, 21:06, edited 1 time in total.

Still Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Still Baron » 15 Nov 2019, 21:03

Jimbo wrote:
Still Baron wrote:

The tenacious way they try to bring Biden's corruption into the case against Trump. Like R. Crumb's Simp and the Gimp, they're both a couple of assholes.

Which is, of course, irrelevant. Legally AND logically.
But whatever floats yr boat!
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 15 Nov 2019, 21:10

Still Baron wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
Still Baron wrote:

The tenacious way they try to bring Biden's corruption into the case against Trump. Like R. Crumb's Simp and the Gimp, they're both a couple of assholes.

Which is, of course, irrelevant. Legally AND logically.
But whatever floats yr boat!

It isn't. Trump held up the aid in order to "investigate" Biden. Had Biden not been so corrupt himself then Trump wouldn't have done what he'd done. No Biden, no Ukrainegate.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 15 Nov 2019, 21:33

Jimbo wrote:Trump held up the aid in order to "investigate" Biden. Had Biden not been so corrupt himself then Trump wouldn't have done what he'd done. No Biden, no Ukrainegate.

I don't quite understand. Were the traditional means of investigating corruption overseas simply broken at the time? The DoJ routinely investigates and prosecutes Americans under the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. Why didn't Trump just get his AG on the case?

What/where is the evidence of Biden's corruption, and why was the release of the duly authorized aid conditioned on the announcement of a foreign investigation of American citizens?

I trust your good faith answers will settle the matter.
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 15 Nov 2019, 21:34

Oh do please.

"Well Biden made me do it!".

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 15 Nov 2019, 21:43

Jimbo wrote: Had Biden not been so corrupt himself then Trump wouldn't have done what he'd done. No Biden, no Ukrainegate.

Oh, bruuuuuuther! Classic “rape defense” Jimbo! “ if she hadn’t dressed so sexy...”

Snarfyguy wrote:What/where is the evidence of Biden's corruption.

Nuñez ( & Jimbo) will Certainly let us know just as soon as John Solomon pulls it out of his ass!
Minnie the Minx wrote:There’s no law that says you can’t have heroin AND bagels! It’s not either or!

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 15 Nov 2019, 22:33

Snarfyguy wrote:
What/where is the evidence of Biden's corruption, and why was the release of the duly authorized aid conditioned on the announcement of a foreign investigation of American citizens?

1. Burisma. Did Biden Jr. not work for a Ukrainian gas company while Joe was VP. Maybe not illegal but stinks to high heaven.

2. The aid was released. Was its release based upon a sleazy quid pro quo? Maybe, but probably not illegal.

Are there other more pressing reasons to impeach Trump, like throttling food aid to Venezuela? Fuck yeah, dump the bum for that. But Ukraine? Russiagate 2.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 15 Nov 2019, 23:04

Jimbo wrote: Maybe not illegal

So basically, you want the courts to navigate based on your personal moral standards rather than the law.

Do I have to repeat how incredibly fucked up that is?

Any time anybody points at something and says "aren't you appalled?" without giving me anything else, I question their credibility.
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 15 Nov 2019, 23:08

Also:

Jimbo wrote:2. The aid was released. Was its release based upon a sleazy quid pro quo? Maybe, but probably not illegal.

If indeed that's what it was, totally fucking illegal. Hence the impeachment hearings.
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 16 Nov 2019, 03:53

Reporting from waaaaay up Hillary's ass, WMSN's own ace cub reporter, Toomanyhatz.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 16 Nov 2019, 04:12

I think it’s astonishing that anybody can look at all the events of today and think Hillary’s ass is the one to comment on.
Today was a devastating day for this President by any reasonable metric.

Jimbo, drop me a line when you return to reasonable.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 16 Nov 2019, 06:05

Sneelock wrote:I think it’s astonishing that anybody can look at all the events of today and think Hillary’s ass is the one to comment on.
Today was a devastating day for this President by any reasonable metric.

Jimbo, drop me a line when you return to reasonable.

Be prepared for a llllooonnnggg wait!