President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby toomanyhatz » 24 Oct 2019, 01:04

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018 2019?

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 24 Oct 2019, 01:09

Jimbo wrote:Also in my info-verse are Max Blumenthal (Grayzone), Matt Taibbi, The Hill, Moon of Alabama, Kim Iverson, Caitlin Johnstone, Paul Craig Roberts, Consortuim News, OffGuardian, Voltaire Network, Scott Horton, Michael Tracey, The Young Turks, UK Column News, George Galloway, Global Research, Zero Hedge, 21st Century Wire, James Corbett, and even from time to time the New York Times.

I can understand that dragging all that info around might be uncomfortable. you must need to shuffle around under the weight of your great brain like John Hurt in "the Elephant Man" so maybe this is a little uncomfortable and I can understand this making you a little irritable and all.

I'm not a troll. I'm a guy who has opinions about stuff - same as you. Forums are nice places to do that. you know this is a Forum, right? or is it just your bulletin board where we can read your opinions and marvel at your wisdom?

well, screw that! ;p
"well, if THIS isn't nice, I don't know what is!" KVJ

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 24 Oct 2019, 01:37

We should totally bomb Russia.
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

Still Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Still Baron » 24 Oct 2019, 01:39

George Galloway! Someone alert the Brits!

:shock: :lol: :roll:
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 24 Oct 2019, 03:46

From another site I enjoy. Antiwar.com
https://news.antiwar.com/2019/10/23/tru ... ns-lifted/

Trump Announces Permanent Ceasefire, Turkey Sanctions Lifted
Insists outcome is created by US 'and nobody else'
Jason Ditz Posted on October 23, 2019

President Trump has announced that he is lifting all sanctions against Turkey for the time being, citing a “permanent” ceasefire between Turkey and the Kurds and the withdrawal of Kurds from the Turkish-occupied safe zone.

Trump credited the US for getting the Kurds out of the safe zone, and for everything else, conspicuously not mentioning the Russian deal with Turkey which was reached only the day before, and came after pointed US warnings to the Kurds not to talk with Russia.

Trump appeared to be quite conscious that this was a factor, declaring “this was an outcome created by us, the United States, and nobody else.” That’s his position, but it’s unlikely many will see it that way.

Trump said this validated his troop withdrawal from Syria, while also insisting that US troops are going to remain in Syria to protect oil reserves that were taken by the US during the war.

Trump also shrugged off his own declaration of a permanent ceasefire, saying “permanent” doesn’t mean much in that region. He also threatened new sanctions against Turkey if “something happens that we are not happy with.”

So long as Trump personally gets credit for what happened, even as Russia and Syria get the Kurds out of the north, he seems contented with the status quo. If his military control over Syria’s oil is threatened, or if Turkey does something he’s not happy with, like crediting Russia, he’s likely to fly off the hinges again
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

Hightea

Postby Hightea » 24 Oct 2019, 14:49

Powehi

Postby Powehi » 24 Oct 2019, 15:03

Still Baron wrote:George Galloway! Someone alert the Brits!

:shock: :lol: :roll:

He's a real pussycat....

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 25 Oct 2019, 04:56

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Donald Trump is the most honest US president of all time. By that I don’t mean that he’s an honest person; he of course lies constantly. I simply mean that while his predecessors have always made sure to dress their imperialist military campaigns up as benevolent humanitarian intercessions, Trump just stands there out in the open like “Yeah we grabbed their oil and it’s ours now, blow me.” There was once a time when claiming a war was really about oil got you branded a conspiracy theorist. Now the US president just outright says it.

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/we-w ... c42d560a95

Catty nails it again!
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 25 Oct 2019, 07:36

Ooh, Jimmy Dore on The Hill! Two favs from my info-verse in one video. Let's watch, shall we? :D

Powehi

Postby Powehi » 25 Oct 2019, 11:38

Hightea wrote:Image

Bloody hell! You go, Donald!

Two weeks ago, the Nutcase in Chief had only manage to repair something like 66 miles of the existing border fence and now he's going to build a wall around Colorado.

What is it with these populist leaders and putative dictators - Trump and his wall, Boris and his bridges and Hitler and his Albert Speer monstrosities - and the construction industry??

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 25 Oct 2019, 17:23

Powehi wrote:
What is it with these populist leaders and putative dictators - Trump and his wall, Boris and his bridges and Hitler and his Albert Speer monstrosities - and the construction industry??

Don't forget Herr Eisenhower and that massive and gaudy interstate road system, and Boss Theodore Roosevelt's waste of land, the National Park System, and the Pope's best pal JFK and his loony moon project.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 27 Oct 2019, 01:31

You think all those things belong on the same list?

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 29 Oct 2019, 02:35

If this House vote on impeachment fails this Thursday it'll be the single most Democratic Democrat move the Democrats have have ever Democratted.

They'd better not screw this up.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 29 Oct 2019, 03:53

My faith in the Democrats' ability to trip over their own feet has seldom wavered, but I think they might actually get this right.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 29 Oct 2019, 05:34

Pelosi wouldn’t allow a vote if she didn’t already know the outcome.
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 29 Oct 2019, 14:40

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:Pelosi wouldn’t allow a vote if she didn’t already know the outcome.

This is true. She's savvy, no doubt.

Anyway, it's mostly a procedure thing, isn't it?
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.

Still Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Still Baron » 29 Oct 2019, 15:11

Count Machuki wrote:
Davey the Fat Boy wrote:Pelosi wouldn’t allow a vote if she didn’t already know the outcome.

I think so but the Republicans will make it out to mean a lot more when try to drag down the Dems.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 31 Oct 2019, 13:53

Still Baron wrote:
Count Machuki wrote:

I think so but the Republicans will make it out to mean a lot more when try to drag down the Dems.

Yep. And it's worrisome that so far they're getting in a lot more quotable quotes than dem Dems.

Purely bullshit quotable quotes, of course, but it'll play on their media and ooze into the public discourse.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 31 Oct 2019, 13:54

- Fucking Doug Collins of Georgia apoplectic goober.

- uh oh, prop flag sighting!

- even Pelosi broke out the flag!

- LOL Steve Scalise with his "37 days of Soviet-Style impeachment proceedings" posterboard IN SOVIET RUSSIA PRESIDENT IMPEACHES YOU lol

- Maxine Waters showing why she keeps on getting elected. Good on her.

- I think I've got a Founding Fathers BINGO! Wooo!

- A Republican saying "people before politics" is just laughable

- Some Democrat just voted "nay!" What's the deal with that? And now another one! :x

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 31 Oct 2019, 15:29

that Kevin McCarthy guy is a real piece of work.
so, let's sum up.
The best & most popular President in the History of the United States is being unfairly harassed by sour grapes (and foul smelling) Democrats who are traitors for not supporting said most popular and best President ever.

that's about the size of it, isn't it? no wonder they wanted to be on television.