President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 23 Oct 2019, 07:29

Sneelock wrote:Oh yeah? Well I’ve got a tree full of Keebler Elves who say it’s all true - every word.

Nice. Comparing Russian speaking civilian victims of Ukrainian aggression to TV elves. Got empathy?
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 23 Oct 2019, 07:53

boy, are YOU ever high on yourself. :lol:
Minnie the Minx wrote:There’s no law that says you can’t have heroin AND bagels! It’s not either or!

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 23 Oct 2019, 08:03

Sneelock wrote:boy, are YOU ever high on yourself. :lol:

Had you read the article then you might be having second thoughts about what the fuck is going on in Ukraine. Yeah, you read some stuff in the NYT and now you read some other stuff in Mint Press. Now it is up to you to decide one way or the other or do more research - - if you really care that is. I think you care.
... an essential element of this story being impossible, we cannot take seriously the other elements that are before us ... Thierry Meyssan

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 23 Oct 2019, 12:51

Jimbo, I think you’re the guy who needs more fiber in your media diet, not me.
you won’t regard anything until it’s been parsed by somebody in your RT/Jimmy Dore-Iverse.
Then you have the huevos rancheros to accuse others of being small minded

You are cordially invited to bite me.
Minnie the Minx wrote:There’s no law that says you can’t have heroin AND bagels! It’s not either or!

Hightea

Postby Hightea » 23 Oct 2019, 14:51

Jimbo wrote:

Had you read the article then you might be having second thoughts about what the fuck is going on in Ukraine. Yeah, you read some stuff in the NYT and now you read some other stuff in Mint Press. Now it is up to you to decide one way or the other or do more research - - if you really care that is. I think you care.

Jimbo you thoughts are so up Putin's ass you make Trump look like choir boy. Trump is a mob guy thug with mob guy motives.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 23 Oct 2019, 15:11

It's a lynching!

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 23 Oct 2019, 15:14

Hightea wrote:
Jimbo wrote:

Jimbo you thoughts are so up Putin's ass you make Trump look like choir boy. Trump is a mob guy thug with mob guy motives.

Links please.

Whatever he was, or whatever you have been told he was, he and Lavrov are the sanest players on the board today. What riches is Putin reaping from Syria where it's Russia's forces checking Turkey and supporting the real government of Syria not the one the US and Israel want to impose.

Hightea

Postby Hightea » 23 Oct 2019, 17:29

Jimbo wrote:
Whatever he was, or whatever you have been told he was, he and Lavrov are the sanest players on the board today.

Dude you are delusional you are claiming Putin is a good guy and has no motives in the middle east?
Once again Putin has murdered tons of journalists who were against him what do you not get? If you speak against Putin in his country you are arrested or murdered. yeah that is a sane guy. God knows how many people he has had murdered.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 23 Oct 2019, 17:54

Links please. :lol:

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 23 Oct 2019, 19:46

Some good articles on TRUMP’s growing problem of keeping a lid on his finances.
https://www.businessinsider.com/propubl ... ud-2019-10

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 23 Oct 2019, 19:46

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html

since there's nothing to the impeachment hearings, what better strategy than to storm a secure facility ('Pollitely") and delay the proceedings by 5 hours? this is President TRUMP's idea of fighting fire with fire. "they're fighting dirty so it's time to take the gloves off" uh huh.

spell everybody's name right. this goes on your permanent record.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 23 Oct 2019, 20:47

It's time for my bi-monthly, "Holy shit can you believe Donald Fucking Trump is President" moment.

I mean, really, THAT guy?!

WTF???

Thank you for listening to my Ted Talk.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 23 Oct 2019, 21:39

One of the president's attorneys argued before the Second Circuit Court of Appeals today that Trump has immunity from any criminal prosecution or investigation, that he could literally shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not be subject to any legal action while in office.

Which kind of makes you wonder under what circumstances he would ever relinquish the office.

If the panel of judges doesn't make the right call here I'm going to go downtown and kick them in the nuts.
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 23 Oct 2019, 23:56

Sneelock wrote:your RT/Jimmy Dore-Iverse.

Also in my info-verse are Max Blumenthal (Grayzone), Matt Taibbi, The Hill, Moon of Alabama, Kim Iverson, Caitlin Johnstone, Paul Craig Roberts, Consortuim News, OffGuardian, Voltaire Network, Scott Horton, Michael Tracey, The Young Turks, UK Column News, George Galloway, Global Research, Zero Hedge, 21st Century Wire, James Corbett, and even from time to time the New York Times.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 24 Oct 2019, 00:16

:lol: yeah and I eat Burgers & Fries, Fries and Burgers, Fried Burgers & Burgured Fries. sometimes bean sprouts, artichoke hearts, wild salmon and loganberries.
Last edited by Sneelock on 24 Oct 2019, 00:23, edited 3 times in total.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 24 Oct 2019, 00:17

when I burp you mostly smell the burgers. when YOU burp it's mostly RT/Jimmy Dore types with just a hint of sodium free soy sauce.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 24 Oct 2019, 00:51

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 24 Oct 2019, 00:53

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 24 Oct 2019, 00:57

You have learned well the Solarscope method of being an internet ass (troll).

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 24 Oct 2019, 01:01

looks who's talking! seriously who else on the forum regularly & consistently calls all those he interacts with stupid? you, Jimbo!

the rugged character of the Russian people and McDonalds quarter pounder both have pretty much nothing to do with Donald J. Trump.
In fact, I think I can lay claim that the quarter pounder has more to do with president TRUMP than the admirable qualities of the russian people do.

you think Donald TRUMP gives a flying fuck about the sturdy backbone of the russian people? I don't.
but then, I believe in the deranged fairy tales of Impeachment-Gate and Putin is a Thug-Gate and I'd Like a Democrat to Win-Gate and Wow, that TRUMP is really a vulgar bastard-gate.
Last edited by Sneelock on 24 Oct 2019, 01:12, edited 1 time in total.