President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
Sneelock
Posts: 13400
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Sneelock » 08 Oct 2019, 17:44

I mean, a few months ago he was bragging about single-handedly defeating ISIS. How does this not strengthen the fuck out of them in the long haul?
"well, if THIS isn't nice, I don't know what is!" KVJ

User avatar
Hightea
Posts: 2131
Joined: 16 Apr 2015, 02:18
Location: NY state

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Hightea » 08 Oct 2019, 20:00

Jimbo wrote:
Sneelock wrote: As for Trump leaving a slime trail to Putin - i’m Not the sort of guy that enjoys setting up Dominos for someone who intends to knock them down. You insist that Putin is a good leader despite all the god damned evidence that he is becoming “the boss of bosses”. Seriously, what a fucking scum-bag Putin is. If you can’t see that then why would you care if TRUMP is his beyotch?


Russians like the guy and he does get shit done. He isn't hurting Jews. That's refreshing. Since you seemingly can't come up with one questionable point I would say your perception has been warped and biased a la Maddow and the US mainstream media which has historically and reflexively been anti-Russia. Watch the Oliver Stone interview. It's on YouTube.


Putin a good guy? are you f*cking kidding me? Jimbo you are a nut job if you believe that. Putin is a former KGB guy and still kills political opponents especially journalists over 150 of them. Also who knows what the Russians really think about him most are too frightened to speak against him especially if they are jews.

Jimbo if you think Putin is such a good guy go to Russia and stand in Red Square and say a few bad things about Putin see how long you last.

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16617
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 09 Oct 2019, 00:12

Don't believe the hypo-ganda.

My view of Putin is of course not first hand but is validated by Russia expert Prof. Stephen F. Cohen who has a laudable opinion of Putin. Cohen was an early debunker of Russiagate and he was right. Russiagate was a flop. Russia/Putin/Russians DID NOT collude with Trump nor did Trump collude with them.

There are a number of clips on YouTube but some are too long so I chose this one. Who doesn't like Larry King?

All the worst atrocities in human history have been perfectly legal. Caitlin Johnstone

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 68450
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Diamond Dog » 09 Oct 2019, 06:09

Jimbo wrote: Russia/Putin/Russians DID NOT collude with Trump nor did Trump collude with them.


The only report on 'Russiagate" specifically did not rule out collusion, as I recall. It just couldn't/wouldn't prove it.
A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
Praise will come to those whose kindness leaves you without debt.
Only four, Mr President, and you don't have my vote.

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16617
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 09 Oct 2019, 06:39

Diamond Dog wrote:
Jimbo wrote: Russia/Putin/Russians DID NOT collude with Trump nor did Trump collude with them.


The only report on 'Russiagate" specifically did not rule out collusion, as I recall. It just couldn't/wouldn't prove it.


If after spending millions and wasting three years investigating they couldn't come up with one indictment I'd say the case is dead. I'd also say it exonerates Putin somewhat.
All the worst atrocities in human history have been perfectly legal. Caitlin Johnstone

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 68450
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Diamond Dog » 09 Oct 2019, 16:21

Jimbo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:
Jimbo wrote: Russia/Putin/Russians DID NOT collude with Trump nor did Trump collude with them.


The only report on 'Russiagate" specifically did not rule out collusion, as I recall. It just couldn't/wouldn't prove it.


If after spending millions and wasting three years investigating they couldn't come up with one indictment I'd say the case is dead. I'd also say it exonerates Putin somewhat.


Well - to be fair- you would, wouldn't you?
A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
Praise will come to those whose kindness leaves you without debt.
Only four, Mr President, and you don't have my vote.

Powehi
Posts: 1072
Joined: 25 Aug 2016, 17:12

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Powehi » 09 Oct 2019, 17:13

Jimbo wrote:

Who doesn't like Larry King?



The ex-wives from his eight marriages?

User avatar
Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013
Posts: 39409
Joined: 11 Jun 2005, 15:28
Location: HAIL, ATLANTA!

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Count Machuki » 09 Oct 2019, 17:14

Jimbo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:
Jimbo wrote: Russia/Putin/Russians DID NOT collude with Trump nor did Trump collude with them.


The only report on 'Russiagate" specifically did not rule out collusion, as I recall. It just couldn't/wouldn't prove it.


If after spending millions and wasting three years investigating they couldn't come up with one indictment ANY MORE THAN 34 INDICTMENTS I'd say the case is dead. I'd also say it exonerates Putin somewhat.


https://time.com/5556331/mueller-invest ... lty-pleas/

Sure, exoneration. :roll:
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

User avatar
Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013
Posts: 39409
Joined: 11 Jun 2005, 15:28
Location: HAIL, ATLANTA!

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Count Machuki » 09 Oct 2019, 17:54

Looks like there's going to be a new book for the pussy-grabbing section of our bookshelves:

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a ... omen-book/

43 new allegations of unwanted touching. Jeez, this woke era, right, guys? It's like you can't even be a scumbag President amiright?!
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

User avatar
Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure
Posts: 53421
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 19:04
Location: New York

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Snarfyguy » 09 Oct 2019, 19:26

Jimbo wrote:If after spending millions and wasting three years investigating they couldn't come up with one indictment I'd say the case is dead. I'd also say it exonerates Putin somewhat.

Let me remind you (because I've said this before) that the cost of the investigation was more than offset by forfeitures garnered from Manafort.
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16617
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 09 Oct 2019, 20:05

Count Machuki wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:
The only report on 'Russiagate" specifically did not rule out collusion, as I recall. It just couldn't/wouldn't prove it.


If after spending millions and wasting three years investigating they couldn't come up with one indictment ANY MORE THAN 34 INDICTMENTS I'd say the case is dead. I'd also say it exonerates Putin somewhat.


https://time.com/5556331/mueller-invest ... lty-pleas/

Sure, exoneration. :roll:


Yeah, I kinda thought I was wrong about no indictments but what I had in mind was answered (surprisingly) in the Time article.

But Mueller did not charge or suggest charges for anyone on one of the biggest questions he faced: whether the Trump campaign worked with the Russians to influence the election.


My fear throughout this farrago was war with Russia. You keep poking the bear with a bullshit stick and he's going to get pissed. Fortunately my pal Vlad showed more forbearance than I had thought he would. I still see anti-Russia remarks in mainstream outlets as if Mueller had found collusion. It is obnoxious and still dangerous. Media in my circle are more concerned with actual issues and not made up scapegoating.
All the worst atrocities in human history have been perfectly legal. Caitlin Johnstone

User avatar
Charlie O.
Posts: 40416
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 19:53
Location: In-A-Badda-La-Wadda, bay-beh

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Charlie O. » 09 Oct 2019, 20:34

Jimbo wrote:My fear throughout this farrago was war with Russia. You keep poking the bear with a bullshit stick and he's going to get pissed. Fortunately my pal Vlad showed more forbearance than I had thought he would.

I don't see (and never have seen) much bear-poking going on here. Exactly how have we provoked the bear? By saying the shouldn't fuck with our elections? They know they did that (even if you don't). The provocation seems pretty one-sided to me - and yet it's Russia getting pissed that you're worried about.

And I promise you this: your pal (and Donald's) Vlad is loving this shit.
Image

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16617
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 09 Oct 2019, 20:46

Charlie O. wrote: Exactly how have we provoked the bear? By saying they shouldn't fuck with our elections?


They didn't.

Again. From CIA owned and operated Time Magazine
But Mueller did not charge or suggest charges for anyone on one of the biggest questions he faced: whether the Trump campaign worked with the Russians to influence the election.
All the worst atrocities in human history have been perfectly legal. Caitlin Johnstone

User avatar
Jeemo
Posts: 21069
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 23:17
Location: ????

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jeemo » 09 Oct 2019, 21:28

Jimbo wrote:
Charlie O. wrote: Exactly how have we provoked the bear? By saying they shouldn't fuck with our elections?


They didn't.

Again. From CIA owned and operated Time Magazine
But Mueller did not charge or suggest charges for anyone on one of the biggest questions he faced: whether the Trump campaign worked with the Russians to influence the election.


Which only addresses whether there was collusion between the campaign and Russia. It doesn't mean that there was no interference by Russia.
Image So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16617
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 09 Oct 2019, 21:31

Jeemo wrote:
Jimbo wrote:
Charlie O. wrote: Exactly how have we provoked the bear? By saying they shouldn't fuck with our elections?


They didn't.

Again. From CIA owned and operated Time Magazine
But Mueller did not charge or suggest charges for anyone on one of the biggest questions he faced: whether the Trump campaign worked with the Russians to influence the election.


Which only addresses whether there was collusion between the campaign and Russia. It doesn't mean that there was no interference by Russia.


Hey, I'm the BCB conspiracy nutbag.
All the worst atrocities in human history have been perfectly legal. Caitlin Johnstone

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 28089
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby toomanyhatz » 09 Oct 2019, 21:36

It also doesn't state that there was no collusion. Do I really have to explain again the difference between "no charges" and "no collusion?"
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018 2019?

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16617
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 09 Oct 2019, 21:45

toomanyhatz wrote:It also doesn't state that there was no collusion. Do I really have to explain again the difference between "no charges" and "no collusion?"


It's over. Get with the program. Now it's Ukrainegate.
All the worst atrocities in human history have been perfectly legal. Caitlin Johnstone

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 28089
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby toomanyhatz » 09 Oct 2019, 21:56

Yet you're totally prepared to believe that there's a "smoking gun" in the Biden connection months after it was investigated and nothing found?

I think Bob is right. I think YOU'RE colluding with the Russians.
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018 2019?

User avatar
Deebank
Resonator
Posts: 23736
Joined: 10 Oct 2003, 13:47
Location: In a beautiful place out in the country

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Deebank » 10 Oct 2019, 10:05

Is shitting on the Kurds the worst thing he's done?
It's up there certainly.

I really wish I believed in karma.

There weren't at Normandy you know!
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 16617
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 10 Oct 2019, 10:34

Deebank wrote:Is shitting on the Kurds the worst thing he's done?
It's up there certainly.

I really wish I believed in karma.


I hope I'm not wrong but I have a feeling the Turks will regret taking on the trained and experienced Kurd fighters.

Kim's done her homework here and lays out the case where it is time to go.

All the worst atrocities in human history have been perfectly legal. Caitlin Johnstone