President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Sneelock

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Sneelock » 29 Aug 2019, 20:58

well, I'm saving my box-tops for an "I (Heart) Russia-Gate" t-shirt and I plan to wear that thing with pride.

Glen Greenwald & Jimmy Dore and My Pal Jimbo might think that thing was a nothing burger but I think it's a platter of Double Double burgers with cheese!

Any-fucking-body who does not think TRUMP is Putin's BUTT-BOY after the way he acted at the G-7 can kiss my grits. I don't think Russia has it's hand up TRUMP's ass because I'm a racist cold warrior whiner. I think Russia has it's hand up TRUMP's ass because of the way he acts and what he says!
can you prove it didn't happen?

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 30 Aug 2019, 23:41

Aaron Maté demolishes Lawrence O'Donnell's embarrassing Russiagate retraction

Cold War Number One: 70 years of daily national stupidity. Cold War Number Two: Still in its youth, but just as stupid. - William Blum

Six String

Postby Six String » 10 Sep 2019, 17:41

....and now John Bolton is gone.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 11 Sep 2019, 10:10

Six String wrote:....and now John Bolton is gone.

Democrats Somehow Frame Bolton’s Exit As A Bad Thing
Caitlin Johnstone
https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/demo ... 96d03b920c

Cold War Number One: 70 years of daily national stupidity. Cold War Number Two: Still in its youth, but just as stupid. - William Blum

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 11 Sep 2019, 16:54

As much as I hate to get lost up in TRUMPS reality TV asshole, I hope he calls Bolton a "loser" or something today. Bolton ain't going quietly and is already denying "the official story" so we'll see how it goes. if there's one guy in America who enjoys stomping all over his lower chakras as much as Donald Trump -- it's John Bolton.

Sorry Jimbo, as usual I think C.Johnston is whistling Dixie out of her own asshole. you think firing Bolton has fuck all to do with what a creep he is? of course not, he's number three in a series because he doesn't bow low enough or wring his hands obsequiously enough when Our Glorious Leader enters a room.

the writing's been on the wall ever since DJT sent Bolton to MONGOLIA during North Korea deliberations. I don't think Trump is firing Bolton because Bolton is a monster, I think he's firing him because TRUMP is a BIGGER monster who prefers the company of equally big monsters. So, he hires a toady instead of a monster. How the HELL is that a good thing?

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 12 Sep 2019, 03:36

Sharpiegate.

This is the kind of thing that children will someday read about in their studies of American history.
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 12 Sep 2019, 12:13

If they're still studying history...
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 12 Sep 2019, 16:34

good point. it could all be "States Rights" and Caucasian Jesus on a dinosaur in another year or two.

Mike Boom

Postby Mike Boom » 12 Sep 2019, 23:02

.... so today I see our fearless leader has rolled back the clean water protections Obama put in - and you know, who the fuck needs clean water right ? There's no profit in clean water !

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 14 Sep 2019, 02:06

Mike Boom wrote:.... so today I see our fearless leader has rolled back the clean water protections Obama put in - and you know, who the fuck needs clean water right ? There's no profit in clean water !

He will gleefully roll back any measure Obama put in place, regardless of the consequences.

He is an idiot king, untethered, and he'll laugh while the world burns.
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 14 Sep 2019, 04:42

Stunned Silence Followed Trump's G-7 Outburst: "Where's My Favorite Dictator"

“Inside a room of the ornately decorated Hotel du Palais during last month’s Group of Seven summit in Biarritz, France, President Trump awaited a meeting with Egyptian President Abdel Fattah Al Sisi,” the WSJ reported Friday.

“Mr. Trump looked over a gathering of American and Egyptian officials and called out in a loud voice: ‘Where’s my favorite dictator?’ Several people who were in the room at the time said they heard the question,” the newspaper reported. Onlookers described “a stunned silence” that followed.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... e-dictator

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 15 Sep 2019, 04:04

A little old, but I only just saw it: