President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Hightea

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Hightea » 31 Jan 2019, 19:10

Sneelock wrote:I think there's a good bet that they've got a pocket full of I.O.U's and expect him to act in their interests. stranger things have happened.

I've said it since day one of this who story it's all about money (with Trump isn't everything).

There is a crime here but I'm wondering if we will ever get enough proof, too many people lying for Trump and not enough coming forward.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 04 Feb 2019, 15:52

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME STATE OF THE UNION?!

Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Still Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Still Baron » 04 Feb 2019, 16:12

I guess y’all saw the “executive time” story over the weekend, which is no surprise. DJT spends no time reviewing actual facts and recommendations gathered by the massive executive branch bureaucracy that exists to guide presidential decisions. It’s all based on cable news and his personal phone calls. Jesus Wept.

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-priv ... 34255.html
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 04 Feb 2019, 17:29

Still Baron wrote:I guess y’all saw the “executive time” story over the weekend, which is no surprise. DJT spends no time reviewing actual facts and recommendations gathered by the massive executive branch bureaucracy that exists to guide presidential decisions. It’s all based on cable news and his personal phone calls. Jesus Wept.

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-priv ... 34255.html

That's nuts.

Sarah Sanders' response is hilarious, too:

"President Trump has a different leadership style than his predecessors and the results speak for themselves."
"While he spends much of his average day in scheduled meetings, events, and calls, there is time to allow for a more creative environment that has helped make him the most productive President in modern history."
"President Trump has ignited a booming economy with lower taxes and higher wages, established the USA as the #1 producer of oil and gas in the world, remade our judiciary, rebuilt our military, and renegotiated better trade deals. It’s indisputable that our country has never been stronger than it is today under the leadership of President Trump."

uh huh
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.

the masked man
Schadenfreude

Postby the masked man » 04 Feb 2019, 17:46

How utterly deluded is Sanders? The only other explanation is that she knows, to keep her job, only the most fawning sycophancy is acceptable,

Still Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Still Baron » 04 Feb 2019, 18:23

the masked man wrote:How utterly deluded is Sanders? The only other explanation is that she knows, to keep her job, only the most fawning sycophancy is acceptable,

This may be of interest (or not)

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018 ... tering-ram

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 04 Feb 2019, 19:37

SHS wrote:President Trump has a different leadership style than his predecessors and the results speak for themselves.

That's for sure.
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 05 Feb 2019, 01:03

Go ahead, Davey, and poo poo the increased chance for nuclear war. Obviously Putin ordered Trump to do this or he'd release the pee pee tape. (That's right, poo poo and pee pee!)

U.S. Suspends Nuclear Arms Control Treaty With Russia

Feb. 1, 2019

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration said on Friday that it was suspending one of the last major nuclear arms control treaties with Russia, following five years of heated conversations over accusations by the United States that Moscow is violating the Reagan-era agreement.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/01/us/p ... reaty.html

Tulsi Gabbard - "As commander-in-chief, I will work to end the new cold war, nuclear arms race and slide into nuclear war. That is why the neocon/neolib warmongers will do anything to stop me."
Cold War Number One: 70 years of daily national stupidity. Cold War Number Two: Still in its youth, but just as stupid. - William Blum

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 05 Feb 2019, 05:53

You do know that Russia did the exact same thing the day afterwards, don't you?

It's all sabre rattling for the masses. Nothing's changed.
"Excuse my dust."
"On mellow blue, birds curve and glide, Through shadows of grief she slides,"
"It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year."

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 05 Feb 2019, 06:51

Diamond Dog wrote:You do know that Russia did the exact same thing the day afterwards, don't you?

It's all sabre rattling for the masses. Nothing's changed.

Ya give the tit you get the tat. No tit no tat. Which country was the tit-ee?
Cold War Number One: 70 years of daily national stupidity. Cold War Number Two: Still in its youth, but just as stupid. - William Blum

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 05 Feb 2019, 14:12

Jimbo wrote:
Tulsi Gabbard - "As commander-in-chief, I will work to end the new cold war, nuclear arms race and slide into nuclear war. That is why the neocon/neolib warmongers will do anything to stop me."

I'd say it's a safe bet that anyone already laying out their blame strategy is going nowhere near the nomination.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 05 Feb 2019, 15:12

harvey k-tel wrote:
Jimbo wrote:

I'd say it's a safe bet that anyone already laying out their blame strategy is going nowhere near the nomination.

Safe bets are for pussies.

There s already talk from my side, the alternative side, that agrees with you but it isn't because voters are offended or put off by Tulsi's forthrightness or her naming names but because the establishment, the "deep state" will see to it she doesn't get near the debate stage let alone the nomination. Seeing how little air time or mentions she is getting on the MSM compared to darlings like Harris or Booker or Biden is early evidence if this. MSNBC is already calling her a Putin puppet. Her best strategy may be to play the victim because it's true. She is the victim, discriminated against by the establishment forces, the last election's sore losers. (Cough Davey.)

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 05 Feb 2019, 15:25

Definitely DON'T read this, Jimbo. It's just what the mainstream media want you to believe, with their well documented sourcing and actual reportage.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/az ... phAl62Ap3a

Secret Files Show How Trump Moscow Talks Unfolded While Trump Heaped Praise On Putin
Ahead of Michael Cohen’s testimony, read the original paper trail behind the campaign to build Europe’s tallest tower in Moscow — and how it played out alongside Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 05 Feb 2019, 16:45

Count Machuki wrote:Definitely DON'T read this, Jimbo. It's just what the mainstream media want you to believe, with their well documented sourcing and actual reportage.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/az ... phAl62Ap3a

Secret Files Show How Trump Moscow Talks Unfolded While Trump Heaped Praise On Putin
Ahead of Michael Cohen’s testimony, read the original paper trail behind the campaign to build Europe’s tallest tower in Moscow — and how it played out alongside Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

More nothing. No collusion, no Putin, no blackmail, no trolls, no stolen emails, nothing but a another smear job. Read the documents. The last dated email was June 14, 2016. The nomination was July 16, 2016. Close but no after nomination business.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 06 Feb 2019, 02:09

Teleprompter Trump is so fucking fake and boring.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 06 Feb 2019, 02:09

Sniffy Trump is back?!

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 06 Feb 2019, 02:37

Tolerance is cruel?!
Oh, this whole immigration part is WAY out of bounds.
I bet all these stats are cooked.
God help me what is this leading up to?

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 06 Feb 2019, 03:05

He's never read this speech before, has he?

Still Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Still Baron » 06 Feb 2019, 03:08

I can’t believe you watch this stuff

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 06 Feb 2019, 03:23

This is the speech that doesn't end
Yes it goes on and on my friend