President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Sneelock

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Sneelock » 25 Jan 2019, 16:52

somebody must be getting through to the guy that the toilet seat is around his neck for the shutdown.
I mean, Nancy called his bluff and WHAM - he backed down off that State of the Union pissing contest.
that's not like the guy.
Count Machuki wrote:Pues, pasas en una ensalada de papa es un abominación y debemos estar felices!!!

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 25 Jan 2019, 18:57

I don't see how anyone can now credibly claim Trump hadn't been informed about the stolen emails. How can anyone now maintain there was no collusion on Trump's part?

He's saying it OUT LOUD.
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Still Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Still Baron » 25 Jan 2019, 18:59

Sneelock wrote:somebody must be getting through to the guy that the toilet seat is around his neck for the shutdown.
I mean, Nancy called his bluff and WHAM - he backed down off that State of the Union pissing contest.
that's not like the guy.

I can’t believe he caved on the State of the Union. It was a perfect chance to do it at a big rally and piss all over Nancy Pelosi. I kinda thought that’s what he would do.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Hightea

Postby Hightea » 25 Jan 2019, 19:42

Snarfyguy wrote:

I don't see how anyone can now credibly claim Trump hadn't been informed about the stolen emails. How can anyone now maintain there was no collusion on Trump's part?

He's saying it OUT LOUD.

I'm sure Jimbo will tell you your wrong :lol:

Govt Open Trump caved most likely to get the news to stop talking about Roger Stone.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 25 Jan 2019, 20:59

Bill O'Reilly declares Trump's concession on wall/shutdown a victory. :lol:

(Pardon me for not linking; you can google it if you really want.)
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

pcqgod

Postby pcqgod » 25 Jan 2019, 21:37

I believe Ann Coulter called him a "wimp."
Where would rock 'n' roll be without feedback?

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 25 Jan 2019, 21:57

FOX News is on in the break room right now. The way they are talking about Roger Stone, you’d think he died and left us all a million dollars. It’s outrageous.
Count Machuki wrote:Pues, pasas en una ensalada de papa es un abominación y debemos estar felices!!!

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 25 Jan 2019, 22:11

Sneelock wrote:FOX News is on in the break room right now. The way they are talking about Roger Stone, you’d think he died and left us all a million dollars. It’s outrageous.

I knew a bit about what a sleaze that guy is, but I just read a Cracked "article" that lays a lot of it out.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/trump-advis ... phic-dick/
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Hightea

Postby Hightea » 25 Jan 2019, 22:17

pcqgod wrote:I believe Ann Coulter called him a "wimp."

She is on Bill Maher tonight

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 25 Jan 2019, 22:52

Hightea wrote:
Snarfyguy wrote:

He's saying it OUT LOUD.

I'm sure Jimbo will tell you your wrong :lol:

He was being sarcastic. :roll:
Cold War Number One: 70 years of daily national stupidity. Cold War Number Two: Still in its youth, but just as stupid. - William Blum

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 25 Jan 2019, 22:56

Snarf, Baron...how does the "Nah, dude, I was just fuckin' with you" defense usually hold up in court?
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 25 Jan 2019, 22:58

Count Machuki wrote:I knew a bit about what a sleaze that guy is, but I just read a Cracked "article" that lays a lot of it out.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/trump-advis ... phic-dick/

wow, I hadn't seen that bit with Alex Jones in Ceynk Uygur's face. You don't see Stone but you can hear him hollering. I've never seen Ceynk so close to going Full-On Belushi.

why does Alex Jones think he can show up on the Young Turks and show a Bill Clinton "Rapist" t-shirt? why does Roger Stone think he can yell whatever he wants at them? why did he think he could brag/tweet about the Podesta emails without it biting him on the ass? why do the President and Giulliani think it's okay to threaten Michael Cohen's fucking Grandfather on the public airwaves?

rich dick heads. they just assume it's okay to do whatever the fuck they want.
Last edited by Sneelock on 25 Jan 2019, 23:06, edited 3 times in total.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 25 Jan 2019, 22:58

Jimbo wrote:He was being sarcastic. :roll:

yeah? well then he's just about as good at sarcasm as he is at everything else.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 25 Jan 2019, 23:18

oops, double post!
Last edited by Snarfyguy on 25 Jan 2019, 23:33, edited 1 time in total.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 25 Jan 2019, 23:33

Jimbo wrote:He was being sarcastic. :roll:

How would he know to be sarcastic about that exact thing at that exact time?

Do you think this is all just some big, freaky coincidence?

Count Machuki wrote:Snarf, Baron...how does the "Nah, dude, I was just fuckin' with you" defense usually hold up in court?

Don't ask me; I'm not a lawyer. I just work in the field, mostly civil corporate stuff.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 26 Jan 2019, 06:07

For those of you who haven’t been following this story, here’s a quick breakdown:

Venezuela has the largest proven oil reserves of any nation on the planet, and if that one fact right there doesn’t raise your suspicions, you’ve got a lot to learn about US interventionism. US foreign interventions often boil down to resource control, so if a resource-rich nation refuses to be absorbed into the blob of the US-centralized power alliance it’s a safe bet that you’ll eventually hear the US State Department saying that the people in that nation are in bad need of some Freedom and Democracy (read: starvation sanctions and CIA coups). Venezuela has been no exception, and the economic strangulations which have been heaped upon the nation under both the previous administration and the current one have effectively made it nearly impossible for its economy to get its head above water. Add in the fact that the CIA Director all but admitted in 2017 that the agency was working to topple the Venezuelan government, and it’s not surprising that we’re seeing civil unrest there today.

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/anti ... 3fc3624fe7
Cold War Number One: 70 years of daily national stupidity. Cold War Number Two: Still in its youth, but just as stupid. - William Blum

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 27 Jan 2019, 21:48

The RNC says it is 100% behind Re-electing President TRUMP in 2020.
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4 ... ad-of-2020

Still Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Still Baron » 28 Jan 2019, 15:44

Some Venezuela saber rattling for our WWIII enthusiast.

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-fore ... e0185.html
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 29 Jan 2019, 03:44

Trump lifts sanctions on Russia oligarch Oleg Deripaska in 'huge gift to Putin'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-lifts- ... 10193.html

:lol:

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 29 Jan 2019, 04:08

Jimbo wrote:
Trump lifts sanctions on Russia oligarch Oleg Deripaska in 'huge gift to Putin'

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-lifts- ... 10193.html

Who the fuck writes these headlines?

:lol: