President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 17 May 2018, 19:56

I posted this comment on CN reacting to an article about how Europe will ultimately knuckle under Trump's will and cancel the Iran deal along with the US. https://consortiumnews.com/2018/05/12/t ... ent-324837

It’s coming more and more clear that Trump is a real O.G. and he does not give a fuck.

Declining US, I don’t think so. Military bases all over the world, top weapon systems, got weapons up in space, the US dollar still the only currency that matters. Sheeeit. Trump ain’t playing. Treaties, negotiations, compromises, that shit’s for pussies.

Might fucking work. Don’t like it? Lump it.
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” Mark Twain

Stille Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Stille Baron » 17 May 2018, 20:03

Well, he certainly doesn’t give a fuck (as long as people are talking about him), I’ll give you that!

:lol: :roll:
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 17 May 2018, 20:19

LeBaron wrote:Well, he certainly doesn’t give a fuck (as long as people are talking about him), I’ll give you that!

:lol: :roll:

At this rate those "people" better keep their traps shut.

Look how we trembled when North Korea brandished those missiles. Trump will take the same tack as Rocket Man and up it and like Crocodile Dundee will say to Putin or who the fuck ever, "You call that a missile? This is a missile."

Look how he's beating all those raps. He's getting better and better at this game. He's looking at his hand and he's holding a full house. What do the Democrats have, a pair of treys? Sheeeit.
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” Mark Twain

Stille Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Stille Baron » 17 May 2018, 20:42

You’ve gone over the edge.
Which is saying something.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Dor-Relip Hotels and Bathings
hounds people off the board
Location: selling a self-detonating James Last CD to a Copenhagen thrift store

Postby Dor-Relip Hotels and Bathings » 17 May 2018, 20:45

This makes a lot of sense (not especially new to most of us, I suspect):

Darkness_Fish wrote:This is a big fucking mess of absolute shit from the off.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 17 May 2018, 21:41

Jimbo wrote: He's getting better and better at this game. He's looking at his hand and he's holding a full house.

crazy talk.

when we say "the Bush Doctrine" you think of W. pulling out of the ABM treaties-unilateralism, pre-emptive strikes, doubling down military efforts in lost cause situations time and time again.

"Obama Doctrine" is shaping up to mean some things. among these -- selective down-sizing of "feet on the ground" (with increased privatization and drone strikes). more emphasis on problem areas. this emphasis would change (not very effectively) as the problems changed.

what will "the TRUMP Doctrine" mean? I'm sorry Jimbo, you really think the joke is on us and he's achieving goals? what goals might those be? it seems to me that a country kisses his ass then he loves them. If he has business concerns in their country (yes, RUSSIA) then he is especially pliant.

what the hell is the Trump Doctrine? whatever is good for trump's personal interests or strikes his fancy between breakfast and naptime. The idea that he's out thinking anybody makes me cough up blood laughing.
Give me a C, a bouncy C!

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 17 May 2018, 21:46

speaking of Russia...
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/p ... ussia.html

14 hyper partisan months. what's the conclusion?

“There is no doubt that Russia undertook an unprecedented effort to interfere with our 2016 elections.”
Give me a C, a bouncy C!

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 17 May 2018, 21:54

sneelock wrote:what the hell is the Trump Doctrine? whatever is good for trump's personal interests or strikes his fancy between breakfast and naptime.

In a nutshell - China and ZTE, Russia and hotels, Saudi Arabia and hotels.

Pretty simple really.
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 17 May 2018, 22:00

No, I'm sorry but I'm not joking. I'm being realistic. Tump is doing the same shit as Bush and Obama but his style is O.G. and not folksy like Bush or erudite like Obama. And if you think Hillary's policies would have been much different you are wrong. What Trump is doing is what the US has done forever, run shit the way we want. US capitalism uber alles. Chomsky complains Trump tore up the Global Warming agreement. Well, it was Obama who opened up the northern sea for oil exploration and Hillary who approved the pipeline. Both of them favored overthrowing Assad and you can bet Hillary would have done her best to make shit rough for Putin. The mask is off and it's Trump's face we see. I'm not glorifying or approving Trump but seeing shit in totality. Materially the west is the best. We got the cars and the roads and the amusement parks and all that shit and that's the shit we want to sell everywhere - in dollars motherfucker.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 17 May 2018, 22:08

You see no difference between "u.s. interests" and TRUMP interests?

I think it's a big goddam difference
Give me a C, a bouncy C!

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 17 May 2018, 22:11

sneelock wrote:speaking of Russia...
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/16/us/p ... ussia.html

14 hyper partisan months. what's the conclusion?

“There is no doubt that Russia undertook an unprecedented effort to interfere with our 2016 elections.”

More namby pamby crap. The least the article could have done was serve up some examples of collusion but instead merely quotes a guy on the committee, not that he is biased. Oh, they refer back to the debunked study which blamed RT for the collusion. Jeez. You ain't gonna get Trump on the Russia rap, shee,

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 17 May 2018, 22:18

Jimbo, I shudder to think of you as the Daily Planet's Perry White, deciding what is and isn't fit to print.
Give me a C, a bouncy C!

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 17 May 2018, 22:18

sneelock wrote:You see no difference between "u.s. interests" and TRUMP interests?

I think it's a big goddam difference

Name a few. Not talking about the US people, poor people, sick people, students, workers, etc. because obviously Trump doesn't car about them but Obama didn't do much to help them either. i.e., Not that O didn't have a chance to get single payer. He said he favored it but ultimately went with a plan which would enrich corporations.

But be honest, materially, a lot of people do well in the US as they did under Obama and even Bush. But studies show what people want and what they get from government is very little. What business wants, well they get.

One measure of how well the US is doing is how many more millionaires there are and there are loads. No way is that the end all and be all of good news but it is a metric not to be sneezed at. I wish I were a millionaire.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 17 May 2018, 22:34

Who are you and what have you done with Jimbo?
Give me a C, a bouncy C!

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 17 May 2018, 22:43

sneelock wrote:Who are you and what have you done with Jimbo?

I watched a documentary yesterday about the "coming war with China" and it showed just how powerful the US is and how it rides roughshod over every island or people which is in it's way, especially if we can launch missiles at China from your beaches. For example the way the US treated Micronesia with all the nuclear bomb testing was a tragedy. We polluted the land and water and gave cancer to the inhabitants and we didn't do diddly to help them. No, to be fair we did do diddly but not much more. I was supposed to come away angry at the US for it's mistreatment but instead I came away thinking what an unstoppable colossus we are.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 18 May 2018, 03:13

China’s petro-yuan ‘thundering into action’ as Iran ditches US dollar in oil trade
Published time: 14 May, 2018 11:14
https://www.rt.com/business/426637-chin ... rade-iran/

Yes! Now Trump has an excuse to invade Iran - and then "Chyaina."

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 18 May 2018, 04:49

Jimbo, your "admiration" for Trump has been noted on this thread (as has your recognition that he probably did the shit Mueller/the S.D.N.Y. is looking at him sideways about.)

Do you now just not think that matters, that there appears to be rampant criminality at the highest levels of power, because of some equivalence with Hillary's emails or something?
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 18 May 2018, 05:00

I think a lot of people like having a “pull my finger” President.
Give me a C, a bouncy C!

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 18 May 2018, 06:09

Snarfyguy wrote:Jimbo, your "admiration" for Trump has been noted on this thread (as has your recognition that he probably did the shit Mueller/the S.D.N.Y. is looking at him sideways about.)

Do you now just not think that matters, that there appears to be rampant criminality at the highest levels of power, because of some equivalence with Hillary's emails or something?

Forget the damn emails. Look at the Clinton Foundation. Look at Obama's Presidential library shenanigans. Look too at Trump's criminality. Then look at the fund raising of the Congress and the state and city politicians. It's all America baby! Bernie gave us hope that if elected he'd change shit. Hillary and co. stole the election from him. And now Bernie seems more and more co-opted into the Democratic mainstream everyday. And the media, you think you are getting a frank look at how the sausage is made? A few piss ants on the internet try to get the truth out and they get stomped and ridiculed by formerly trusted venues like the NYT and the Guardian and even Snopes. Sheeeit. Trump is doing what everyone else is doing but in a different style. America is Rome and Trump is Caesar. We are living in a Robert Graves book and how shit is now is how shit was then. To Trump, Mueller and the Russia probe are gnats. It's been how long and what have they got on him? And even with what they have do you see an impeachment let alone a indictment? Trump's lawyers will keep that shit at bay. Israel massacres 50 some unarmed protesters and it's not only Trump who doesn't give a shit it's your boy Chuckie Shumer. Resistance? :lol:

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 18 May 2018, 06:32

$21 trillion of unauthorized spending by US govt discovered by economics professor

https://www.rt.com/usa/413411-trillions ... -research/

Now here is a story of how unbelievably unaccountable the US government is now under Trump and was under Obama, Bush, Clinton, probably back the George Washington. Before you diss the RT link fearing the commie-red poison will suck out your soul consider their source, Catherine Austin Fitts.

Wikipedia
Fitts served as managing director and member of the board of directors of the Wall Street investment bank Dillon, Read & Co. Inc., as Assistant Secretary of Housing and Federal Housing[2] Commissioner at the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development in the first Bush Administration, and was the president of Hamilton Securities Group, Inc., an investment bank and financial software developer.[3]

Fitts has a BA from the University of Pennsylvania, an MBA from the Wharton School and studied Mandarin at the Chinese University of Hong Kong.

Funny, I learned about Fitts through this missing trillions story and yet Wikipedia doesn't mention it in her bio. They're bought too.

Anyway, there are fuckers out there with enough money to lift Congo out of poverty and build an Africa Disneyland.