Former President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Goat Boy » 29 Nov 2017, 14:57

PENK wrote:Now he's tweeted three Islamophobic videos originally posted by a woman who is the deputy leader of (far-right extremist nutters) Britain First, a woman who was recently convicted of a religious hate crime.

What a guy!

Snowflake!
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.

Copehead wrote:a right wing cretin like Berger....bleating about racism

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 29 Nov 2017, 16:51

:lol:
TRUMP could be on any TV show he wanted making the case for that Tax Bill. Instead he’s defending calling Elizabeth Warren “pochohantas” and bitching about CNN International.
uggy poopy doody.

naughty boy
hounds people off the board

Postby naughty boy » 29 Nov 2017, 17:11

This is starting to get predictable. This bloated windbag stands proud on the world stage, says exactly what he wants, which often leads to outrage, which then disappears as nobody can do a damned thing to shut the cunt up. And then another day passes and it starts again.
Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 29 Nov 2017, 17:14

He needs a fucking bullet.
Tempora mutatur et nos mutamur in illis

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 29 Nov 2017, 17:18

The Unfragrant Ox wrote:This is starting to get predictable. This bloated windbag stands proud on the world stage, says exactly what he wants, which often leads to outrage, which then disappears as nobody can do a damned thing to shut the cunt up. And then another day passes and it starts again.

I think Trump realized he met his match in LaVar Ball. LaVar Ball is the dad of three basketball playing sons, one who was a top draft pick by the Los Angeles Lakers. Another son, who plays at UCLA, caught caught shoplifting on a team trip to China.

Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

naughty boy

Postby naughty boy » 29 Nov 2017, 18:06

Harvey K-Tel wrote:He needs a fucking bullet.

I'd cheer if it happened.
Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

jimboo

Postby jimboo » 29 Nov 2017, 19:11

The Unfragrant Ox wrote:

Oh boy , you two just got flagged on the Homeland security anal probe at customs list.
If I jerk- the handle jerk- the handle you'll thrill me and thrill me

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 29 Nov 2017, 19:27

jimboo wrote:
The Unfragrant Ox wrote:

Oh boy , you two just got flagged on the Homeland security anal probe at customs list.

If that's all it takes, then they've been watching me for a long time now.
Tempora mutatur et nos mutamur in illis

naughty boy

Postby naughty boy » 29 Nov 2017, 19:51

The funny thing is, myself and Harv (and a couple of other ex-BCBers) have replied to Trumps tweets with some serious, sweary abuse over the last few weeks. There's been no response, and as far as I know, he doesn't block anybody.

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 29 Nov 2017, 20:01

Change your job description on your profile to NBC TV Executive. That should get you noticed.
kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 29 Nov 2017, 20:11

The Unfragrant Ox wrote:The funny thing is, myself and Harv (and a couple of other ex-BCBers) have replied to Trumps tweets with some serious, sweary abuse over the last few weeks. There's been no response, and as far as I know, he doesn't block anybody.

Oh he does. http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... itter.html

There's a lawsuit about it as well (since he speaks (on Twitter) on behalf of the office of the president, using it to make policy announcements, etc., blocking users based on their views is discriminatory).
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Samoan

Postby Samoan » 30 Nov 2017, 13:41

He tweeted a random person in error.

A screenshot of Trump’s Twitter account, with the original tweet. Photograph: Twitter/Screen shot

The “@theresamay” Twitter handle that Trump targeted does not belong to the British prime minister, but to a woman called Theresa Scrivener. Minutes later Trump deleted and reposted the tweet, this time with the correct handle: @Theresa_May.
Nonsense to the aggressiveness, I've seen more aggression on the my little pony message board......I mean I was told.

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 30 Nov 2017, 13:43

Axios predicts that Trump is just getting started being an asshole/danger to the Republic ... see “1 Big Thing:”

https://www.axios.com/axios-am-2513691504.html

This tells a similar story:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... b4a721d338
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 30 Nov 2017, 14:44

Snarfyguy wrote:
PENK wrote:Now he's tweeted three Islamophobic videos originally posted by a woman who is the deputy leader of (far-right extremist nutters) Britain First, a woman who was recently convicted of a religious hate crime.

What a guy!

This actually might be good timing for such an outburst, when the Senate is preparing to vote on a highly contentious tax bill. Trump has been accused over and over again of subverting his own agenda with his distracting sideshows and he needs to unify his party if he wants to get the bill through. He's been churning the waters A LOT this week, so we'll see how it goes.

It's interesting that on the cusp of the Senate vote on the tax bill, Trump is having one of his most unhinged weeks yet. CNN suggests this inability to stay on-message is harming the bill's chances of getting passed, but I wonder if the sideshow of distractions won't have the opposite effect: everyone takes their eye off the ball, and that's when shit goes down.

Are we too busy flipping out over anti-Muslim re-tweets and Native American slights to focus on getting the message out about this fundamentally anti-populist tax plan?
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 30 Nov 2017, 14:55

I’m sure that’s true on some level, and it would make sense that crazy overdrive is timed to accompany movement on the tax bills, but the information about the bills is out there and getting plenty of coverage. People don’t like to think about hard stuff, even when it’s pretty basic.
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 30 Nov 2017, 15:36

It's just that much harder to think about it when so much of the citizenry's attention bandwidth is occupied with the latest outrages.

But I guess I already said that.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 30 Nov 2017, 16:22

I think it bears repeating. yeah, it's getting talked about but compared to Sex Scandal a -go-go and TRUMP re-tweeting racist horse shit, how much of it is really getting through?

the more I think about it, the more I think this tax bill is a really Machiavellian sort of move.

I mean - permanence- that's a pretty bold concept in and of itself. Now, all the GAB is how "middle class" it is. well, they are REALLY baiting the mouse-trap so that it's going to look pretty good at first. just in time to go to the polls & vote a straight Republican ticket? maybe.

THEN, TRUMP is already saying how "welfare reform" is the next grand legislative accomplishment at hand. Well, it stands to reason this will be done in the same back door fashion as the tax bill, doesn't it? AND that it will be sold as a boon to Mr & Mrs Average American?

what if, as many experts suggest, the deficit goes nuts after the tax plan (heaven help us) is in place? it seems a fair bet that the Administration would use this as an excuse to fast track brutal blows to "the safety net"

Am I way off base? this train of thought seems completely in character with how things are going.

is it too early in the day to start drinking?
uggy poopy doody.

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 30 Nov 2017, 17:02

No that’s exacrly how it goes down. Slash taxes, then attack the (newly inflated) deficit by ... slashing welfare. Whatever’s left of it to be slashed after, what, 35 years of sustained hostility to social spending? Some schmuck will have to raise taxes in another 5 or 10 years and then they get pilloried for addressing a problem.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 30 Nov 2017, 17:11

Still Baron wrote:No that’s exacrly how it goes down. Slash taxes, then attack the (newly inflated) deficit by ... slashing welfare. Whatever’s left of it to be slashed after, what, 35 years of sustained hostility to social spending? Some schmuck will have to raise taxes in another 5 or 10 years and then they get pilloried for addressing a problem.

And then they can give more money to the federal prison system, because that's where folks will end up trying to make ends meet, one way or another.

It's going to make the opoid crisis even worse. Those are expensive drugs to get.
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 30 Nov 2017, 20:56

Trump: "Our tax plan will be rocket fuel for the .. Rocket. Little Rocket Man. He is a sick puppy."

Apparently this is a real quote. We're fucked. The guys brains are turning to oatmeal.

Return to “Nextdoorland”