Former President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 26 Jan 2017, 16:39

sneelock wrote:seriously, that dude is hitting the ground running. remember when executive orders and swift judicial appointments were frowned upon?
it seems like only last week!

:lol: :cry:

It seems the executive orders were conceived and executed without consulting important people. What a surprise!

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/01/t ... und-234200
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 26 Jan 2017, 17:27

Quit your whining. Trump is there because Obama, Clinton and all the corporate Democrats did nothing when it was their turn. They didn't prosecute the bankers or regulate Wall Street. Obama didn't support the unions, especially the teachers in Wisconsin. Hillary has skeletons in her closet that her supporters will decry as conspiracy theories but if you listen they're rattling up a storm in there. They fucked Bernie. They fucked the Occupy movement. Obama didn't end the middle eastern wars. Hillary did give those speeches to GS for a shitload of money. What else could a person figure except that she was in their debt. Trump was the least popular candidate ever and still she couldn't beat him. Nor could the Democrats win state houses. We had a chance with Bernie. A good chance.
Question authority.

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 26 Jan 2017, 17:30

No we didn't. He would've gotten rolled. America First, Jimbo!
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 26 Jan 2017, 17:36

the more time we spend on blaming everybody the less time we spend rubbing people's noses in the mess TRUMP is making.
I mean, ACA, Planned Parenthood AND Medicare getting gutted? that band aid is going to come off real quick and it's going to HURT.
uggy poopy doody.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 26 Jan 2017, 17:40

Still Baron wrote:No we didn't. He would've gotten rolled. America First, Jimbo!

Just Google "Could Sanders have beaten Trump?" I did and the WaPo says,
1. Could Bernie Sanders have beaten Donald Trump?

Certainly. Of course Bernie Sanders could have beaten Donald Trump.
Question authority.

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 26 Jan 2017, 17:41

Well that's that!

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 26 Jan 2017, 17:43

but, unless we strap in & go to an alternative universe, we'll never know.
I think the debates would have hurt Bernie bad. D.T. knows how to be a dick on television. You might even say it's his JOB.
I don't think Bernie could have gone 3 rounds of that without getting all dithery and I say that as a fan.
uggy poopy doody.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 26 Jan 2017, 17:45

sneelock wrote:the more time we spend on blaming everybody the less time we spend rubbing people's noses in the mess TRUMP is making.
I mean, ACA, Planned Parenthood AND Medicare getting gutted? that band aid is going to come off real quick and it's going to HURT.

You say that but thanks to Hillary the party has never been so divided. No way can I support people like Madonna and her vile words at the march. "Bomb the White House" indeed. I want nothing to do with those vagina hat wearing assholes.

No, the Dems need to clean up their act. Eschew the corporate money, get Bobby Kennedy level anti-war, quit blaming Russia for their faults.
Question authority.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 26 Jan 2017, 17:48

good luck with that, Jimbo. Me, I'd jump for joy if they'd quit with the "we have to choose our battles" horseshit.
uggy poopy doody.

Postby ... » 26 Jan 2017, 17:50

sneelock wrote:
...but, unless we strap in & go to an alternative universe, we'll never know....

Bites tongue and passes up opportunity to make obvious Jimbo-related joke...

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 26 Jan 2017, 17:51

shit, the DEM leadership ain't divided. look at those cabinet positions just sailing to approval!
the voters are where the action is. I think things are going right on schedule. the DEM leadership has to shit or get off the pot or they get primary-ed.

that's muh rulin'!
uggy poopy doody.

Flower

Postby Flower » 26 Jan 2017, 18:01

Jimbo wrote:No way can I support people like Madonna and her vile words at the march. "Bomb the White House" indeed. I want nothing to do with those vagina hat wearing assholes.

Believe or not, Madonna is entitled to her opinions whether we agree or disagree. We can't allow Trump to negate our freedom of speech.

Btw ~ I didn't know that Madonna was running for office.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 26 Jan 2017, 18:05

Flower wrote:
Jimbo wrote:No way can I support people like Madonna and her vile words at the march. "Bomb the White House" indeed. I want nothing to do with those vagina hat wearing assholes.

Believe or not, Madonna is entitled to her opinions whether we agree or disagree. We can't allow Trump to negate our freedom of speech.

She should. With her language skills, against Trump in 2020 which blithering idiot would you choose? I'd choose Madonna.
Question authority.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 26 Jan 2017, 18:06

sneelock wrote:shit, the DEM leadership ain't divided. look at those cabinet positions just sailing to approval!
the voters are where the action is. I think things are going right on schedule. the DEM leadership has to shit or get off the pot or they get primary-ed.

that's muh rulin'!

Primarying Dems is a bad strategy. Stupidest thing the left ever did was abandon conservadems. Now they've all been replaced by actual Republicans.
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 26 Jan 2017, 18:08

Jimbo wrote:
Flower wrote:

She should. With her language skills, against Trump in 2020 which blithering idiot would you choose? I'd choose Madonna.

Didn't you just say, "no way can I support people like Madonna?"

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 26 Jan 2017, 18:10

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:
sneelock wrote:shit, the DEM leadership ain't divided. look at those cabinet positions just sailing to approval!

that's muh rulin'!

Primarying Dems is a bad strategy. Stupidest thing the left ever did was abandon conservadems. Now they've all been replaced by actual Republicans.

Whom do you mean by conservative democrats? I'm not being snarky. I don't know whom you mean.
Question authority.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 26 Jan 2017, 18:11

Jimbo must have invested in vagina hats, he's gonna make a fortune.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 26 Jan 2017, 18:15

bad strategy or not, the DEMS need to reflect the will of the voters or those voters won't fucking show up.
isn't that the problem in a nutshell? the time for wishy-washyness has passed. it's "Tea Party" time. there are some backbones showing and there are some not showing. our vote is all we've got. strong voices will be rewarded with voter support. bad strategy my ass.
uggy poopy doody.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 26 Jan 2017, 18:16

Jimbo wrote:
Davey the Fat Boy wrote:

that's muh rulin'!

Whom do you mean by conservative democrats? I'm not being snarky. I don't know whom you mean.

Democrats in red states who often voted against progressive legislation.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 26 Jan 2017, 18:17

I think the "purity" discussion is a discussion for another time. forget "conservative". we are dealing with CRAZY.
uggy poopy doody.

Return to “Nextdoorland”