Former President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Charlie O.

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Charlie O. » 24 Aug 2019, 04:44

"As of August 16..." That was a week ago, James.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 24 Aug 2019, 04:58

Charlie O. wrote:"As of August 16..." That was a week ago, James.

We'll see. I predict that somehow or other the fires will soon be extinguished and we'll forget they ever happened - and the earth will carry on.
Question authority.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 24 Aug 2019, 15:43

So Jimbo, since your accident, are you wearing a big bandage on your head or anything?
uggy poopy doody.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 28 Aug 2019, 22:05

Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

`

Postby ` » 29 Aug 2019, 09:30

Jimbo wrote:
Not according to NASA.

Hang about, isn't this the same NASA that faked the moon landings?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 29 Aug 2019, 13:48

MSNBC's Chris O'Donell ignored the news that Russiagate was a bust when he reported recently that Trump had received a number of loans co-signed by Russian oligarchs. Trump claiming that was a lie threatened to sue and O'Donell apologized on air and withdrew the story. DD will accuse me of Trump love and Hatz will blanch when I call what O'Donell did "fake news" but too bad. Zealots who hate Trump so much they'd lie to boot him out of office aren't much better than Trump himself.

Question authority.

Rayge

Postby Rayge » 29 Aug 2019, 16:59

In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 29 Aug 2019, 19:36

Jimbo wrote:MSNBC's Chris O'Donell ignored the news that Russiagate was a bust when he reported recently that Trump had received a number of loans co-signed by Russian oligarchs. Trump claiming that was a lie threatened to sue and O'Donell apologized on air and withdrew the story. DD will accuse me of Trump love and Hatz will blanch when I call what O'Donell did "fake news" but too bad. Zealots who hate Trump so much they'd lie to boot him out of office aren't much better than Trump himself.

Yeah, he got out ahead of his skis, there. He was really clear when first reporting it that it was single-sourced, but he sure as shit should have kept it under his hat until he had something else to go on.

More "shoddy reporting due to over-enthusiasm" than fake news, but definitely a fuck-up.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 29 Aug 2019, 19:36

Also it's Lawrence, not Chris.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 29 Aug 2019, 20:00

And again (and again and again), he's being a responsible journalist. That's what you're supposed to do when somebody calls you out on a story that's inadequately sourced - you retract it. Yes, he rushed to judgement on the story. This:

Jimbo wrote:Russiagate was a bust...Zealots who hate Trump so much they'd lie to boot him out of office aren't much better than Trump himself.

is still bullshit, however. He didn't lie, hating Trump is a reasonable position, and Russiagate was only a "bust" because impeachment would be a hard road and possibly unsuccessful, which could be potentially destructive. There is absolutely grounds for impeachment. Nobody has to invent anything from whole cloth for that to be the case.
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2023?

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 29 Aug 2019, 20:58

well, I'm saving my box-tops for an "I (Heart) Russia-Gate" t-shirt and I plan to wear that thing with pride.

Glen Greenwald & Jimmy Dore and My Pal Jimbo might think that thing was a nothing burger but I think it's a platter of Double Double burgers with cheese!

Any-fucking-body who does not think TRUMP is Putin's BUTT-BOY after the way he acted at the G-7 can kiss my grits. I don't think Russia has it's hand up TRUMP's ass because I'm a racist cold warrior whiner. I think Russia has it's hand up TRUMP's ass because of the way he acts and what he says!
uggy poopy doody.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 30 Aug 2019, 23:41

Aaron Maté demolishes Lawrence O'Donnell's embarrassing Russiagate retraction

Question authority.

Six String

Postby Six String » 10 Sep 2019, 17:41

....and now John Bolton is gone.
Everything is broken
B. Dylan

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 11 Sep 2019, 10:10

Six String wrote:....and now John Bolton is gone.

Democrats Somehow Frame Bolton’s Exit As A Bad Thing
Caitlin Johnstone
https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/demo ... 96d03b920c

Question authority.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 11 Sep 2019, 16:54

As much as I hate to get lost up in TRUMPS reality TV asshole, I hope he calls Bolton a "loser" or something today. Bolton ain't going quietly and is already denying "the official story" so we'll see how it goes. if there's one guy in America who enjoys stomping all over his lower chakras as much as Donald Trump -- it's John Bolton.

Sorry Jimbo, as usual I think C.Johnston is whistling Dixie out of her own asshole. you think firing Bolton has fuck all to do with what a creep he is? of course not, he's number three in a series because he doesn't bow low enough or wring his hands obsequiously enough when Our Glorious Leader enters a room.

the writing's been on the wall ever since DJT sent Bolton to MONGOLIA during North Korea deliberations. I don't think Trump is firing Bolton because Bolton is a monster, I think he's firing him because TRUMP is a BIGGER monster who prefers the company of equally big monsters. So, he hires a toady instead of a monster. How the HELL is that a good thing?
uggy poopy doody.

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 12 Sep 2019, 03:36

Sharpiegate.

This is the kind of thing that children will someday read about in their studies of American history.
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 12 Sep 2019, 12:13

If they're still studying history...
Tempora mutatur et nos mutamur in illis

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 12 Sep 2019, 16:34

good point. it could all be "States Rights" and Caucasian Jesus on a dinosaur in another year or two.
uggy poopy doody.

Mike Boom

Postby Mike Boom » 12 Sep 2019, 23:02

.... so today I see our fearless leader has rolled back the clean water protections Obama put in - and you know, who the fuck needs clean water right ? There's no profit in clean water !

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 14 Sep 2019, 02:06

Mike Boom wrote:.... so today I see our fearless leader has rolled back the clean water protections Obama put in - and you know, who the fuck needs clean water right ? There's no profit in clean water !

He will gleefully roll back any measure Obama put in place, regardless of the consequences.

He is an idiot king, untethered, and he'll laugh while the world burns.
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Return to “Nextdoorland”