Former President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Sneelock

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Sneelock » 17 Jan 2018, 23:01

also, there have been episodes! remember when he took his golf cart when everybody else walked?
I'm not saying it's a big ol' conspiracy I'm just saying there's no way that guy is in top shape.

ANY guy over 50 goes to a doctor in America - that doctor is going to tell him he needs to exercise and give him a list of things he can't eat.
Last edited by Sneelock on 17 Jan 2018, 23:03, edited 1 time in total.
uggy poopy doody.

naughty boy
hounds people off the board

Postby naughty boy » 17 Jan 2018, 23:02

:)

Yeah, I know. Whatever. He’s a fat pig.
Matt 'interesting' Wilson wrote:So I went from looking at the "I'm a Man" riff, to showing how the rave up was popular for awhile.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 17 Jan 2018, 23:20

you think the doctor would have anything to say if that damned book hadn't come out?
the book implies he's a dribbling moron heart attack waiting to happen. well, HERE"S captain doctor to say otherwise!!
this is clearly damage control done in the same grandelinquent style he does everything.
uggy poopy doody.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 17 Jan 2018, 23:29

There's no way the guy is 239. I'm 5' 11" and 205 and I'm in way better shape - I run 1/2 hour each day on the treadmill or do a stationary bike for 45 minutes, I do 75 crunches, 50 push ups and do some weights and stretching on top of that.

There's no way in hell he's 239. He's 260 or 275 at least if he's 6' 2" or 6' 3", just by looking at hm.

He doesn't drink, but he eats like shit.
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos

Postby kath » 17 Jan 2018, 23:33

Sneelock wrote:you think the doctor would have anything to say if that damned book hadn't come out?
the book implies he's a dribbling moron heart attack waiting to happen. well, HERE"S captain doctor to say otherwise!!
this is clearly damage control done in the same grandelinquent style he does everything.

yes.

it really doesn't matter if trump is 6'3" (he's not) or 239 pounds (nope).

the problem: episode #1897 in allegedly sane official type person peddling absolute horsecrap.

he could've lived for 200 years!
he's just got great genes!
god made him that way!

er... does any respectable doc talk this way? does this sound in any way scientific?

this doc is a man who before this had a great reputation. it's as if there's an immediately contagious disease of reputation-shredding, ass-licking stupidity when anyone gets around trump.

nuthin the CDC can do about it, either. too many funding cuts.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 17 Jan 2018, 23:40

sloopjohnc wrote:If you really want to see what we're missing now, watch Letterman's new Netflix series, "My Next Guest Needs No Introduction" with ex-Pres. Obama.

that was a brisk hour. it's easy to forget how good Letterman could be when he actually liked his guests.
uggy poopy doody.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 17 Jan 2018, 23:56

According to TYT Trump's doc is the same as Obama's.
Question authority.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 17 Jan 2018, 23:56

When they stated Trump's weight, I thought back to something that happened a long time ago.

I used to play basketball with this guy Terry. Terry had a sweet outside shot and he was 6' 5" and extremely "solid," shall we say.

Another guy was guarding him in the post, near the key, and he said to Terry during a break in the action, "Terry, I'm 240 and I can't move you out at all. What are you, around 265?"

Terry said, "Yeah. On the moon."

When I heard the doctor say 239, my first thought was, "Yeah, on the moon."

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 18 Jan 2018, 00:13

Jimbo wrote:According to TYT Trump's doc is the same as Obama's.

yeah, so? the guy in your avatar used to have a good reputation too. :p
Look, FDR was in a chair, JFK was getting Doctor Roberts shots for his gamey leg.. I'm not saying anybody really expects him to be in tip top shape. so, why do they have to SAY he's in great shape when, clearly, a man half as fit would be told to eat carrot sticks?
with a guy who lies like I smirk, the bullshit detector really gets a workout with this stuff.
uggy poopy doody.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 18 Jan 2018, 00:31

^^^ Thank GOD we elected TRUMP because Hillary crumpled at that 9/11 memorial that time, so she must secretly have a BRAIN TUMOR or something!

I think, is what this is all about.
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 18 Jan 2018, 00:32

Thank GOD we elected TRUMP because Hillary crumpled at that 9/11 memorial that time, so she must secretly have a BRAIN TUMOR or something!

GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 18 Jan 2018, 00:52

My point is that we are wasting our critical facilities on crap like Trumps weight and height - which sound about right to me being a heavy vaper, poor eater, overweight and not young but still having perfectly fine blood pressure. Meanwhile it was a Democrat who at the last minute voted the deciding vote with the Republicans to approve a no warrant needed law to examine our electronic data. Aside from his bluster and obnoxious personality Trump is running the country like a Republican and focusing our ire on whether he called Haiti a shithole or is chuffed over his perfectly fine physical health when we should be focused on better policies and better Democrats is, like I said, a waste of our critical facilities. And to dismiss Hillary's collapse that day, and worse, the covering up and changing stories (walking pneumonia?) makes her health stories more suspect than Trump's who, in fact, was examined by the same doctor as Obama.
Question authority.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 18 Jan 2018, 00:58

^^^ Some of us can walk and chew gum at the same time... ;)

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 18 Jan 2018, 02:12

The issue isn’t Trump’s height or weight. It’s his dishonesty.

Trump is President. Hillary Clinton is not. She can lie about her health all she wants now. But taking note of the President’s pattern of lying about virtually EVERYTHING is absolutely worthy of our critical faculties.

Oh...and any doctor who’d engage hyperbole like, “he could live to 200” ought to be ignored, no matter what his pedigree is.
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 18 Jan 2018, 16:28

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:
Oh...and any doctor who’d engage hyperbole like, “he could live to 200” ought to be ignored, no matter what his pedigree is.

I thought this was a joke you guys made up.
He really said that.
:|
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 18 Jan 2018, 16:38

Snarfyguy wrote:Thank GOD we elected TRUMP because Hillary crumpled at that 9/11 memorial that time, so she must secretly have a BRAIN TUMOR or something!

I forgot all about that. I never thought much about her little collapse. Running for President must take an unbelievable physical and emotional toll and she was no spring chicken. I am surprised more candidates don't keel over at some time or another.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 18 Jan 2018, 16:40

Jimbo wrote:My point is that we are wasting our critical facilities on crap like Trumps weight and height - which sound about right to me being a heavy vaper, poor eater, overweight and not young but still having perfectly fine blood pressure. Meanwhile it was a Democrat who at the last minute voted the deciding vote with the Republicans to approve a no warrant needed law to examine our electronic data. Aside from his bluster and obnoxious personality Trump is running the country like a Republican and focusing our ire on whether he called Haiti a shithole or is chuffed over his perfectly fine physical health when we should be focused on better policies and better Democrats is, like I said, a waste of our critical facilities. And to dismiss Hillary's collapse that day, and worse, the covering up and changing stories (walking pneumonia?) makes her health stories more suspect than Trump's who, in fact, was examined by the same doctor as Obama.

Well, even McConnell commented yesterday or today that he doesn't know what Trump wants as far as immigration and inferred the imminent shutdown is on him.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 18 Jan 2018, 17:04

You watch, they'll find a way to blame immigrants for the government shutdown. The Trump Base will, at least.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 18 Jan 2018, 17:38

sloopjohnc wrote:... Running for President must take an unbelievable physical and emotional toll and she was no spring chicken. I am surprised more candidates don't keel over at some time or another.

Or choke on a corn dog.
uggy poopy doody.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 18 Jan 2018, 17:43

Have you heard all the back pedaling TRUMP is doing on “The Wall” today?
How dare his spokesmen suggest he’s evolved! What a clown.
uggy poopy doody.

Return to “Nextdoorland”