Former President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Snarfyguy » 09 Dec 2017, 01:37

Jimbo wrote:The guy has some killer evidence which indicts Trump and does connect him to Russia. Nonetheless, hypocrisy and double standards abound.

The thing you don't seem to get is that the Trump campaign/transition team/administration isn't being looked at for culpability relative to the Clintons.

There's an investigation into criminal conduct on the part of some of Trump's team. Hillary may have been the Zodiac killer, but for the purposes of this investigation, it doesn't matter. The law is absolute, not relative.

Please proceed with this understanding in mind. Thank you. :)
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 09 Dec 2017, 01:40

Criticism of Trump's lawyer's assertion that collusion with Russia is not criminal conduct is equivalent to, or somehow will bring about, nuclear war, is that what I'm supposed to infer?

Maybe stay up worrying about NK; we're not getting in a war with Russia.
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 09 Dec 2017, 01:43

So now Jimbo is pro-WW3?
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 09 Dec 2017, 01:45

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:So now Jimbo is pro-WW3?

Him and Steve Bannon, I guess.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 09 Dec 2017, 02:08

Way to keep blinding yourselves fellas!

All this dicking around will get you dick. Trump is playing hardball. He does not give a shit. He knows if there was a real investigation it would indict almost everyone in government and banking and big business. Mueller will lose. Flynn's going to walk. None of Trump's gang will serve any time, except maybe for the poor schmuck Popadopalas. Trump just maybe will resign and laughing because now we have President Pence.

And yeah, they're bad but much of the blame lies with the Democrats who had a chance to win by giving the people what they need and want, to be progressive. Instead the chose to go Republican light.
Question authority.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 09 Dec 2017, 02:42

In the end, it’s always about Bernie.
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

Milarepa

Postby Milarepa » 09 Dec 2017, 04:15

Jimbo wrote:Way to keep blinding yourselves fellas!

All this dicking around will get you dick. Trump is playing hardball. He does not give a shit. He knows if there was a real investigation it would indict almost everyone in government and banking and big business. Mueller will lose. Flynn's going to walk. None of Trump's gang will serve any time, except maybe for the poor schmuck Popadopalas. Trump just maybe will resign and laughing because now we have President Pence.

And yeah, they're bad but much of the blame lies with the Democrats who had a chance to win by giving the people what they need and want, to be progressive. Instead the chose to go Republican light.

Jimbo, ALL OF the blame for whatever Trump and his people have done lies with THEM, no one else (same can be said of Clinton). What kind of defense is it to claim, "Yes, I did drive to the guy's house and murder him, but if my car had broken down, I never would have gotten within shooting distance. So it's not my fault."

Admit it, Jimbo, you're doing an experiment on the plasticity of truth and the power of moral relativity, and BCB is your petri dish. Honestly, you aren't making any sense at all, even internal to your own ever-shifting "facts."

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 09 Dec 2017, 04:34

Milarepa wrote:
Admit it, Jimbo, you're doing an experiment on the plasticity of truth and the power of moral relativity, and BCB is your petri dish.

Okay, okay, I admit it. Wait … what?
Question authority.

Thang-y

Postby Thang-y » 10 Dec 2017, 21:37

The clip starts by showing Trump telling people to vote for Moore. It then has the following Roy Moore sound clip

When a black man at a September rally asked what President Donald Trump means by “make America great again,” Moore acknowledged, the Los Angeles Times reported, that the country had a history of racial tensions. Then he answered the question: “I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery. They cared for one another. People were strong in the families. Our families were strong. Our country had a direction.”

and carries on

Tactful Cactus

Postby Tactful Cactus » 10 Dec 2017, 22:20

Jimbo wrote: I, however, want to make it it clear that Trump and the Clintons, and whoever else, should be prosecuted.

Sounds like you're coming around.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 11 Dec 2017, 04:57

Yes! Breaking News. This is the smoking gun? It's a convoluted story so you will need to watch very closely.

This is MSNBC's “intelligence and national security correspondent” :o

https://theintercept.com/2017/12/09/the ... -happened/

FRIDAY WAS ONE of the most embarrassing days for the U.S. media in quite a long time. The humiliation orgy was kicked off by CNN, with MSNBC and CBS close behind, with countless pundits, commentators and operatives joining the party throughout the day. By the end of the day, it was clear that several of the nation’s largest and most influential news outlets had spread an explosive but completely false news story to millions of people, while refusing to provide any explanation of how it happened.

Question authority.

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 11 Dec 2017, 22:25

It's no experiment. Jimbo is a paid employee of the forces that are conspiring to fuck us over. Having possibly overreached on these threads he will start another to talk about something innocuous like slow cookers. And every time we engage it, we get closer to the idea that these ideas aren't so crazy after all. After all, if a guy who makes chili in a crock pot JUST LIKE ME thinks it's so...
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 11 Dec 2017, 22:38

bobzilla77 wrote:It's no experiment. Jimbo is a paid employee of the forces that are conspiring to fuck us over. Having possibly overreached on these threads he will start another to talk about something innocuous like slow cookers. And every time we engage it, we get closer to the idea that these ideas aren't so crazy after all. After all, if a guy who makes chili in a crock pot JUST LIKE ME thinks it's so...

Jimbo is the crockpot of political conspiracies.
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 11 Dec 2017, 23:46

meanwhile, back at the ranch, we continue our government's lurch towards Authoritarianism. I mean, I can't be the only guy to notice. it's not like it's a graceful, Swan dive. it's a big, loud, farting BELLYFLOP.

conflating journalism with unfair coverage. Discrediting judges that make decisions they don't approve of. For about a week now, the Administration and it's allies on the Hill and in the media are bad mouthing the F.B.I. and the people who run it. we all know why. one party alone drafts legislation without any input asked for or welcome from the other side.

tomorrow, Alabama voters are going to decide if they hate Democrats enough to elect a ridiculous man accused of ghastly things. He talks a LOT of crap and likes to wear a cowboy hat while he waves around his gun.

if Alabama does elect that guy, then who is waiting in the wings? "Sheriff Joe" for sure but can Ted Nugent and Kid Rock be far behind? I mean, what a luxury that things they once boasted of doing can now be labeled as lies and people who already like them will be perfectly happy to let them get away with this. President TRUMP had the nerve to call someone "a pervert" on Twitter the other day. He wasn't talking about himself or Roy Moore when he did. He would never DREAM of such a thing.

two guys accused of planning a bomb attack on Muslims asked the judge to put some people on the jury who are more likely to have voted for TRUMP.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/fili ... y-51682435

watch a Sarah Huckabee-Sanders press conference lately? shit is getting scary.
Last edited by Sneelock on 11 Dec 2017, 23:58, edited 1 time in total.
uggy poopy doody.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 11 Dec 2017, 23:57

Sneelock wrote:meanwhile, back at the ranch, we continue our government's lurch towards Authoritarianism. I mean, I can't be the only guy to notice. it's not like it's a graceful, Swan dive. it's a big, loud, farting BELLYFLOP.

conflating journalism with unfair coverage. Discrediting judges that make decisions they don't approve of. For about a week now, the Administration and it's allies on the Hill and in the media are bad mouthing the F.B.I. and the people who run it. we all know why. one party alone drafts legislation without any input asked for or welcome from the other side.

tomorrow, Alabama voters are going to decide if they hate Democrats enough to elect a man accused of ghastly things who likes to wear a cowboy hat and wave around his gun.

if they do, then who knows who is waiting in the wings? "Sheriff Joe" for sure but can Ted Nugent and Kid Rock be far behind? I mean, what a luxury that things they once boasted of doing can now be labeled as lies and people who already like them will be perfectly happy to let them get away with this. President TRUMP had the nerve to call someone "a pervert" on Twitter the other day. He wasn't talking about himself or Roy Moore when he did. He would never DREAM of such a thing.

two guys accused of planning a bomb attack on Muslims asked the judge to put some people on the jury who are more likely to have voted for TRUMP.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/fili ... y-51682435

watch a Sarah Huckabee-Sanders press conference lately? shit is getting scary.

They even have people starting paragraphs with lowercase letters. The country is going in the tank!

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 11 Dec 2017, 23:59

microsoft office is not the boss of me!!!! ;p
uggy poopy doody.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 12 Dec 2017, 00:03

Sneelock wrote:microsoft office is not the boss of me!!!! ;p

:lol:

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Dec 2017, 15:56

Russia-gate’s Litany of Corrections
December 11, 2017
By Robert Parry

The U.S. mainstream media’s year-long hysteria over Russia’s alleged role in the election of Donald Trump has obliterated normal reporting standards leading to a rash of journalistic embarrassments that have both disgraced the profession and energized Trump’s backers over new grievances about the MSM’s “fake news.” … “So numerous are the false stories about Russia and Trump over the last year that I literally cannot list them all.” ...
https://consortiumnews.com/2017/12/11/r ... rrections/
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 12 Dec 2017, 16:19

Yes! According to TYT Mueller is doing what I - and Cenk - think should have been done ages ago before the dangerous and unproved yet still persistent Russia/Putin/email/Wikileaks/Gucifer conspiracy theory got so out of hand and that is: go after Trump's bank records. Truthfully, I didn't think that exactly but I have said if you want to get Trump go after his old fashioned corruption and not this weird story about how it was Putin and his troll farms and Facebook ads which gave Trump the edge over Clinton thus making Trump "Putin's puppet." Why the FBI hadn't done this earlier, or audited his taxes for that matter, is a mystery. Checking his banking records isn't a done deal and I am pessimistic that this will undo Trump, nonetheless, it is refreshing to see some sane, tried and true tactics brought into this battle.

According to the Parry article this was another among the plethora of misreported scoops in the Trump story - and I bought it. Maybe I missed it but I haven't heard a retraction from TYT yet. :x

Another inaccurate report from Bloomberg News, The Wall Street Journal and other news outlets – that Russia-gate special prosecutor Robert Mueller had subpoenaed Deutsche Bank records of President Trump and his family – was denied by Trump’s lawyer and later led to more corrections. The error apparently was that the bank records were not those of Trump and his family but possibly other associates.
Question authority.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 12 Dec 2017, 18:45

Return to “Nextdoorland”