Cocaine

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 20 Oct 2018, 21:10

Diamond Dog wrote:
Jimbo wrote: was a fake, an unnecessary, geopolitically dangerous false flag

Gibberish.

How so? I have posted article after article, video after video - all of them sourced with links and evidences - written by people who know more about geopolitics than I - and maybe even you - which you haven't read or watched, assuming (I assume) they're all kooks and unworthy. It is from these articles where I get my POV, where I learned what a fake the Russia! things is - was. So it isn't exactly I who generate the "gibberish" it comes from my reading and watching. Go back to an article or video I posted and then critique the article.
Question authority.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 20 Oct 2018, 22:57

LeBaron wrote:1. That this report won’t necessarily be public information or released to the public by Mueller is old news.
2. The release (or not) by Mueller has nothing to do with the strength or weakness of the contents.
3. It does not follow that “you got nothin.”

JImbo, neither you nor I nor your "sources" have a clue what is or isn't in the report . The fact that you're using it as a "gimme" proves once again how monumentally clueless you are.
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2023?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 20 Oct 2018, 23:40

toomanyhatz wrote:
LeBaron wrote:1. That this report won’t necessarily be public information or released to the public by Mueller is old news.
2. The release (or not) by Mueller has nothing to do with the strength or weakness of the contents.

JImbo, neither you nor I nor your "sources" have a clue what is or isn't in the report . The fact that you're using it as a "gimme" proves once again how monumentally clueless you are.

Gum flapping as usual, Hatz. All I do is show you clues.

When I, for example, showed you evidence that the DNC files were directly downloaded onto a thumb-drive from the DNC server rather than hacked by Russians, you (collectively) would poo poo that info and tell me to "Wait for the report. Wait for the report." Well, maybe Mueller knows now that the files were downloaded and admitting it would be embarrassing, There is actual evidence for the download angle. Now it seems we will never see the report. Yeah, maybe there is actual dirt in the report or there isn't. Either way, fat lot of good all that reporting is no matter what it contains. What you or I surmise is now moot. It's all been a big waste of time, money and credibility, nor, obviously, is there any real danger to our democracy. I had argued it was a load of crap long ago while you were whipped up onto a lather of Russo-phobia and hatred for Trump, and now you, the country, the Democrats the media are covered in egg while Trump and Putin are victorious.

And there is even more trouble for Mueller today because according to Bloomberg - well, you of course remember Putin's chef, Putin's pal the owner of the Russian bot and troll farm, those dastardly 13 indicted Russians, well, he and his company want their day in an American court and an American judge may give it to them.

Mueller Ordered to Clarify Claims Against Putin Ally's Company

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... -s-company

Clueless, am I? :roll:
Last edited by Jimbo on 20 Oct 2018, 23:56, edited 1 time in total.
Question authority.

$P.Muff$

Postby $P.Muff$ » 20 Oct 2018, 23:51

Why was Manafort only wearing a LEFT shoe yesterday when he appeared in court?

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 21 Oct 2018, 01:21

toomanyhatz wrote:

Ditto.
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 21 Oct 2018, 01:21

$P.Muff$ wrote:Why was Manafort only wearing a LEFT shoe yesterday when he appeared in court?

Ask Jimbo's "sources."

$P.Muff$

Postby $P.Muff$ » 21 Oct 2018, 01:58

No need.

He'll re-post their opinions here soon enough.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 21 Oct 2018, 04:49

Jimbo wrote: ...not craft wild schemes to make the Republicans look bad.

It hardly seems necessary.

Jimbo wrote:

So what?
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 21 Oct 2018, 10:38

Snarfyguy wrote:
Jimbo wrote: ...not craft wild schemes to make the Republicans look bad.

It hardly seems necessary.

Jimbo wrote:

So what?

If your memory is so short let me remind you how everyone said how the indicted 13 trolls, or whatever they were, would never see the inside of a US courtroom because Russia has no extradition treaty with the US. But these guys are flipping the table and basically turning themselves in saying let's have a trial. Apparently they are charged with interfering with an election and apparently that's not a real crime. They want to clear their names. (And probably to make a mockery of Mueller and co.) And if there is a trial (There won't be.) there should be a release of all the info the prosecutor has against them and then Russiagate would be exposed as a fraud, IMO a false flag op to goad Russia into a new cold war thus enriching a few already rich people - Democratic Party funders to be sure.

Oh goodie!

Yesterday the news broke that Swamp Monster-In-Chief John Bolton has been pushing President Trump to withdraw from the Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty, the 1988 arms control agreement between the US and the Soviet Union eliminating all missiles of a specified range from the arsenals of the two nuclear superpowers. Today, Trump has announced that he will be doing exactly as Bolton instructed.

This would be the second missile treaty between the US and Russia that America has withdrawn from since it abandoned the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty in 2002. John Bolton, an actual psychopath who Trump hired as his National Security Advisor in April, ran point on that move as well back when he was part of the increasingly indistinguishable Bush administration. …

This is of course coming after two years of Democratic Party loyalists attacking Trump on the basis that he has not been sufficiently hawkish toward Russia, and claiming that this is because he is Putin’s puppet.

https://medium.com/@caityjohnstone/puti ... c5f939da43
Question authority.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 24 Oct 2018, 23:54

The newest story is that intelligence agencies say that the Russians and Chinese are monitoring Trump's cell phone to gain sway in trade, but that Trump refuses to go to a secure landline.

And Hilary's server was a big deal?
Last edited by sloopjohnc on 25 Oct 2018, 00:25, edited 1 time in total.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 25 Oct 2018, 00:17

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... -calls-nyt
I'm sure if Hillary had just taken the "but, it's so inconvenient" defense that she'd have several gray hairs & 11 hours of her life back.
uggy poopy doody.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 25 Oct 2018, 00:22

Jimbo wrote:If your memory is so short let me remind you how everyone said how the indicted 13 trolls, or whatever they were, would never see the inside of a US courtroom because Russia has no extradition treaty with the US. But these guys are flipping the table and basically turning themselves in saying let's have a trial. Apparently they are charged with interfering with an election and apparently that's not a real crime. They want to clear their names. (And probably to make a mockery of Mueller and co.) And if there is a trial (There won't be.) there should be a release of all the info the prosecutor has against them and then Russiagate would be exposed as a fraud, IMO a false flag op to goad Russia into a new cold war thus enriching a few already rich people - Democratic Party funders to be sure.

My emphasis.

If I recall correctly, YOU were one of those people, and I agreed and still do.

There aren't enough hours in the day for me address how either a) wrong or b) irrelevant the rest of this type of post is.
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 27 Oct 2018, 08:26

Fair and balanced folks!

From the right we have a schleppy mad bomber and from the left there's The New York Times publishing a story about assassinating Trump.

HOW IT ENDS

By Zoë Sharp

Blah blah blah

The Russian waited until they were a few steps past before he drew the gun. He sighted on the center of the president’s back, and squeezed the trigger.

The Makarov misfired.

The Secret Service agent at the president’s shoulder heard the click, spun into a crouch. He registered the scene instantly, drawing his own weapon with razor-edge reflexes.

The Russian tasted failure. He closed his eyes and waited to pay the cost.

It did not come.

He opened his eyes. The Secret Service agent stood before him, presenting his Glock, butt first.

“Here,” the agent said politely. “Use mine. …”
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/23/book ... apter.html

:lol: :lol: :lol: The Secret Service officer helped the Russian to kill the President!
Question authority.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 27 Oct 2018, 23:27

Our dear President said there should've been an armed guard at the synagogue. If Trump had his way, we'd have armed guards at Target and Panda Express.

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 27 Oct 2018, 23:40

sloopjohnc wrote:Our dear President said there should've been an armed guard at the synagogue. If Trump had his way, we'd have armed guards at Target and Panda Express.

To protect us from the “globalists,” one presumes.
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 29 Oct 2018, 15:27

Do we think it's any coincidence that our President denies the greater meaning of the word "nationalist," and 14 bombs are sent out and a synagogue is shot up in the days following?

I don't think so.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 29 Oct 2018, 16:00

"when someone shows you who they are -- believe them"
remember his response to Synagogues being attacked?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... r7W-QTVKG8

people were just trying to make him look bad. he said that. Jimbo and others might think all these "false flag" theories have merit. I think they are mostly just "get out of jail free" cards for asshats.
uggy poopy doody.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 29 Oct 2018, 17:29

here's yet another "bombshell" New York Times story that probably won't make so much as a ripple in the cesspool.
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/bombsh ... eople-nyt/
https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov ... 37.1.0.pdf

lawsuit alleges that TRUMP got paid to mislead people into endorsing things he claimed he made no profit from.
so, the President is an unethical con man. anybody who doesn't know this already doesn't care.
uggy poopy doody.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 29 Oct 2018, 17:43

When the Pittsburgh shooting happened, I thought of a ex co-worker I worked with at the medical insurance company. We became friendly and I even bet him a six pack of Pittsburgh beer vs. San Francisco beer a couple years ago in a sports bet because he's from Pittsburgh.

I emailed him this morning and said I thought of him when the shooting happened. He told me his family have been members of the synagogue that was shot up for years and had family attending Saturday morning. They're all okay though.

Return to “Nextdoorland”