Former President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 22 Jan 2018, 13:32

OCT wrote:Scaramucci was interviewed on the BBC's Hardtalk last night. He's a deceitful, arrogant piece of shit, and he didn't listen to half of the questions, but it was an interesting interview.

Sackur should have grilled him on this:

I agree with his opinion that if Trump wasn't Trump he wouldn't have won.
Question authority.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 22 Jan 2018, 15:03

Very Stable Baron wrote:
Harvey K-Tel wrote:Sounds more like Libertarian Dad, if you ask me.

Sadly, the thinly veiled racial grievance/animus aspect of it shines through.
Sorry, Count. That must be really hard to deal with.

Thanks, yeah. I love him to death but I spend a lot of time biting my tongue. :(

See yesterday's email forward:

RWD wrote:Millions of liberal Americans want Trump to be wrong about Africa. 99.9% of them have never spent time there. I have, and I ask you to read the following and form your own conclusions. While he may not be diplomatic, he’s certainly not wrong:
January 17, 2018
What I Learned in the Peace Corps in Africa: Trump Is Right
By Karin McQuillan

Three weeks after college, I flew to Senegal, West Africa, to run a community center in a rural town. Life was placid, with no danger, except to your health. That danger was considerable, because it was, in the words of the Peace Corps doctor, "a fecalized environment."

In plain English: s--- is everywhere. People defecate on the open ground, and the feces is blown with the dust – onto you, your clothes, your food, the water. He warned us the first day of training: do not even touch water. Human feces carries parasites that bore through your skin and cause organ failure.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that a few decades later, liberals would be pushing the lie that Western civilization is no better than a third-world country. Or would teach two generations of our kids that loving your own culture and wanting to preserve it are racism.

[IT GOES ON LIKE THIS]

Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 22 Jan 2018, 15:22

Don’t read the comments Don’t read the comments Don’t read the comments Don’t read the comments
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 22 Jan 2018, 16:22

Very Stable Baron wrote:Don’t read the comments Don’t read the comments Don’t read the comments Don’t read the comments

:shock:

I read the comments.

:cry:
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 22 Jan 2018, 16:25

Has anyone seen the youtube vid of Jesica Chastain's SNL "Does it even Matter Anymore" skit? Go watch it now. I can't post it because I'm at work and can't access youtube. Anyway, I believe the point it makes.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 22 Jan 2018, 22:09

I have gotten tired of the Democrat and Republicans on the cable news channels blaming each other. They don't answer the reporters' questions and just go on rants about how the other side is at fault. By last night, I was fed up with all of them.

I did like Schumer's comments about Republicans telling him to go to the President and the President telling him to talk to Congress.

And round and round they go.
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 22 Jan 2018, 22:28

Matt Wilson wrote:Has anyone seen the youtube vid of Jesica Chastain's SNL "Does it even Matter Anymore" skit? Go watch it now. I can't post it because I'm at work and can't access youtube. Anyway, I believe the point it makes.

I watched it. It's kinda what commentators having been saying for the last week.
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 22 Jan 2018, 23:52

I hung out with some friends this weekend and nearly all political talk centered around a feeling of hopelessness. not hopelessness at the political situation necessarily. I think Dems prospects and the Women's March especially seem to perk people up a bit. we need perking though because the hopelessness is over the feeling that there will ever be a feeling of "the loyal opposition" ever again. the MAIN topic was the parents, family members, co-workers that we don't think we will ever be able to have a civilized discussion with again.

yeah, both sides suck. I grew up in this "2 party system" both sides have always sucked. but, this Administration having the White House information line describe "The Schumer Shutdown" and those white house approved ads calling Democrats murderers - that's a NEW LOW.

both sides suck. one side REALLLLLLLLY sucks.
uggy poopy doody.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 23 Jan 2018, 00:49

If there were three sides, three sides would suck. If there were 8 sides, 8 sides would suck.

People in groups tend to suck. But yeah...the GOP REALLY sucks.
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

Matt Wilson
Psychedelic Cowpunk

Postby Matt Wilson » 23 Jan 2018, 00:58

Exactly, I'm not really sure I can lay equal blame on democrats just because people who don't want to be affiliated with either party think that both sides suck. You can't stick your head in the sand and hope everything just works out for the best.

pcqgod

Postby pcqgod » 23 Jan 2018, 04:14

Best joke I heard about the shutdown was the host of NPR's "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me," suggesting that the best course of action would be to let the government shut down, leave it off for while, and then see if it worked when it started up again.
Where would rock 'n' roll be without feedback?

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 23 Jan 2018, 06:15

This interview sums up Russiagate in a package with a bow and it doesn't look good for the Democrats and Hillary. If you are unafraid of hearing an intelligent Republican perspective and you are curious as to what the hell is going on I highly recommend this video. Remember when Trump said he was being "wiretapped" and we laughed? Well, he was being surveilled - by the FBI.

And talk about the lying media, this is huge story and, whether 100% accurate or 50%, it is loaded with facts that every MSM journalist should at least check it out for accuracy because it is all over the conservative web and yet there is nary a peep about it from the liberal side.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/20/obama ... e-hillary/
Question authority.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 23 Jan 2018, 07:04

I laughed because he said Obama did it because he was sick and this is a laughable thing to say. It looks to me like the FBI has been keeping tabs on TRUMP for quite some time and for the same reason they were keeping an eye on Molly Bloom.
uggy poopy doody.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 23 Jan 2018, 09:28

Sneelock wrote:I laughed because he said Obama did it because he was sick and this is a laughable thing to say. It looks to me like the FBI has been keeping tabs on TRUMP for quite some time and for the same reason they were keeping an eye on Molly Bloom.

You made me watch it again. When did he say Obama was sick.? About Obama he said Obama didn't fire the guy who tipped off Trump to the "wire tap" because a firing wouldn't be a good look for his administration's end. And who is Molly Bloom?
Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 23 Jan 2018, 13:51

Unreal!

Reactions are rolling in after the FBI reportedly lost five months of text messages between staffers who worked on probes into Hillary Clinton's emails and alleged collusion between Russia and Donald Trump's campaign.

News of the reportedly 'lost emails' broke after Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson, Chair of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, wrote in a January 20 letter that the FBI's technical system had failed to preserve texts sent between two staffers. The texts were exchanged by lawyer-agent Peter Strzok and lawyer Lisa Page, his mistress, in the period December 14, 2016 to May 17, 2017.

https://www.rt.com/usa/416682-missing-texts-fbi-trump/
Question authority.

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 23 Jan 2018, 14:13

Sneelock wrote:I laughed because he said Obama did it because he was sick and this is a laughable thing to say. It looks to me like the FBI has been keeping tabs on TRUMP for quite some time and for the same reason they were keeping an eye on Molly Bloom.

And Al Capone.
GoogaMooga wrote: The further away from home you go, the greater the risk of getting stuck there.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 23 Jan 2018, 15:23

Jimbo, you said we laughed at TRUMP when he said he was being wiretapped & I said why.
I laughed at him because he is an astonishing jackass.
uggy poopy doody.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 23 Jan 2018, 16:16

waiting for the other shoe? here's the "sick" part.
I KNOW you think you are being persuasive with all this stuff but I have two things that I think are worth mentioning. you and your constant drip drip drip of erudite unconvinced people are, even if only in a roundabout way, defending, the man who made the tweets above. this is not a square jawed, straight shooting American President who makes people want to stand up and look at the stars with wonder. it is a selfish, long time con man with LESS style and gravitas than a roller skating monkey smoking a CRACK PIPE.

thing number two: you are the board's self described "conspiracy" fan. 9/11 being an inside job has been replaced as your favorite hobby horse. your new favorite hobby horse is that the FBI case against the aforementioned President has NO merit whatsoever. well, don't you see how that looks? If you feel like you've made a good case that 9/11 was an inside job and you are moving on to enlighten us on another woeful mistake then I strongly suspect you are the only guy around these parts who that feels that way.

I try to keep an open mind but SHEESH Jimbo. you really think you are making headway with this stuff? I hate to do my impersonation of a brick wall but I don't think you are coming anywhere NEAR making a convincing case that the FBI case against the selfish longtime con man etc... has NO merit whatsoever. Maybe you have enough hours in the day to wade through all that stuff, I barely have time for my Lame Stream media brainwahsing that Mueller is arresting people and taking depositions.

In my very best Strother Martin impersonation: what we have here is a failure to communicate. I'll admit to only looking at the elephant's trunk. will you admit to only looking at it's tail?
uggy poopy doody.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 23 Jan 2018, 17:16

It's the Russia thing. Maybe you think he should be taken down by hook or by crook but by ascribing his victory to Putin is simply dangerous for the security of the world and is based upon a lie.At this point I would rather let him be President, doing his dumb shit, stuff that Marco Rubio would be doing if he had won - - unless the Democrats came up with a fake conspiracy against him too. On balance the Republicans are being more honest, more lawful than the Democrats. Integrity means a lot to me and in addition to wimping out politically the Democrats' integrity is disgusting. And they're supposed to be the good guys.

I posted earlier an article where Trump was accused of raping a minor. In a just world what is supposed to happen is the FBI sees this article and uses it as evidence of a crime and then investigates. I'm pretty sure Mueller reads the NYT to see if they've found more for his investigation. Unfortunately, the NYT Russia angle is being debunked time and again and Mueller, no dummy, knows it wouldn't fly in an impeachment hearing. Or maybe it would. No matter what i say Mueller will carry on.

Headway or not, I think the things I find and then post in this @Trump thread are interesting and additionally will get Davey's and Hatz's goats, they being so high and mighty on HRC. But Hillary is a creep, alt news stories about the Foundation aside, her well known Wall Street connections and paid speeches - bribes - are as odious as Trump's university.
Question authority.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 23 Jan 2018, 17:18

...says the board's biggest and most well known conspiracy buff. some people make model airplanes. ;)
uggy poopy doody.

Return to “Nextdoorland”