Former President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 07 May 2017, 11:50

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:Cue Robert Parry breaking the news that the American deep state has hacked the French election as a false flag operation. :roll:

Oh yeah, Reilly? Well, the jerkstore called. They're running outta you.

Question authority.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 09 May 2017, 04:20

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:Post any links you have of any of our 17 intelligence agencies stating that this is in doubt.

17 agencies? Nope. Three.

And still no proof of Russian meddling.

Turning Gen. Flynn into Road Kill

May 8, 2017

Exclusive: Although no actual evidence was presented, two ex-Obama administration officials destroyed the reputation of retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, portraying him as a liar and a potential traitor, reports Robert Parry.

By Robert Parry

Not to defend retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn for his suspect judgment, but it should be noted that his case represents a disturbing example of how electronic surveillance and politicized law enforcement can destroy an American citizen’s life in today’s New McCarthyism.

https://consortiumnews.com/2017/05/08/t ... road-kill/
Question authority.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 09 May 2017, 05:17

Hardly seems worth bringing up.

They issued a joint statement from all 17 agencies, regardless of how many actually investigated. That means the other 14 found it credible enough to sign on (or at least refrain from distancing themselves).

Meanwhile Parry is using hoary phrases like "the new McCarthyism."

What a hack!
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 09 May 2017, 05:40

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:Hardly seems worth bringing up.

They issued a joint statement from all 17 agencies, regardless of how many actually investigated. That means the other 14 found it credible enough to sign on (or at least refrain from distancing themselves).

Meanwhile Parry is using hoary phrases like "the new McCarthyism."

What a hack!

Look, if they want to bring up financial ties Trump has with Russians, fine. Proving that ties to money he owes or is owed to him is effecting his political decisions is another matter. And if Trump is impeached for corruption, great! There is a bit on TYT that has Trump's son stupidly admitting to a golf magazine writer that the Trumps used Russians' money to buy and build new golf courses. He later denied it and said that there are no Trump financial connections with Russians.

You may have noticed I am writing "Russians" and not "Russia." American rich people doing business with non-American rich people is a thing, it's capitalism. It's when I hear Trump is accused of doing business with "Russia" is where the "new McCarthyism" comes in. The nuance may not be clear to a partisan like you but as a concerned world citizen like me, taunting Russia is dangerous and very much reminiscent of the McCarthy saga.

Oh, and i agree the distinction whether it's 17 or three agencies is no big whoop. Maybe they would have found the proof of Russian meddling if they had used all 17. Or not. And I get the bonus of smooshing this grapefruit in your face for making such a big deal about it.
Question authority.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 09 May 2017, 17:36

Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 09 May 2017, 23:35

Time for a special prosecutor!
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Belle Lettre
Éminence grise

Postby Belle Lettre » 09 May 2017, 23:44

Bloody hell
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

PresMuffley

Postby PresMuffley » 09 May 2017, 23:47

I'm surprised Comey lasted as long as he did.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 09 May 2017, 23:50

PresMuffley wrote:I'm surprised Comey lasted as long as he did.

If Trump was so upset about what Comey did last year (he certainly didn't act it at the time), why is he only getting around to firing him now?

I know, I know...

PresMuffley

Postby PresMuffley » 10 May 2017, 00:08

I suspect he ordered the white meat from KFC and received the dark instead. They probably should've tossed an extra biscuit in his bucket, too.
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 10 May 2017, 00:22

Firing people is all he actually knows how to do.

As I've said before, in business, you can actually fire someone and the problem goes away.
Footy wrote:
The Who / Jimi Hendrix Experience Saville Theatre, London Jan '67
. Got Jimi's autograph after the show and went on to see him several times that year

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017* 2018 2020!! 2023?

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 10 May 2017, 00:47

toomanyhatz wrote:Firing people is all he actually knows how to do.

does he? NYT reports: "Comey learned he was fired while addressing FBI employees in LA. TVs in the background began flashing the news."

That's, as we say in the biz, chickenshit.
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 10 May 2017, 00:55

Still Baron wrote:
toomanyhatz wrote:Firing people is all he actually knows how to do.

does he? NYT reports: "Comey learned he was fired while addressing FBI employees in LA. TVs in the background began flashing the news."

That's, as we say in the biz, chickenshit.

Just read that too. Unbelievable.
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 10 May 2017, 01:02

So does anybody besides me think that the timing of this this might have something to do with the ongoing (so far!) Russia investigations?

kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos

Postby kath » 10 May 2017, 01:13

Charlie O. wrote:So does anybody besides me think that the timing of this this might have something to do with the ongoing (so far!) Russia investigations?

me toooo. timing is everything.

does anybody besides me think that the excuse of firing comey--comey's injustice and unfairness in handling the whole clinton situation--is in any way not complete bullshit?

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 10 May 2017, 01:17

kath wrote:does anybody besides me think that the excuse of firing comey--comey's injustice and unfairness in handling the whole clinton situation--is in any way not complete bullshit?

So much of what he says is so blatantly bullshit it's infuriating. It isn't even him infuriating me - I never expected more from him. It's all the people who can't bring themselves to call him on it.

kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos

Postby kath » 10 May 2017, 01:22

Charlie O. wrote:
kath wrote:does anybody besides me think that the excuse of firing comey--comey's injustice and unfairness in handling the whole clinton situation--is in any way not complete bullshit?

So much of what he says is so blatantly bullshit it's infuriating. It isn't even him infuriating me - I never expected more from him. It's all the people who can't bring themselves to call him on it.

in a word... yes.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 10 May 2017, 03:06

Knowing how Trump diverts attention from actual problems with his tweets a move like this might mean he's hiding a doozy. If the Clinton email scandal goes as deeply as my sources say it does, especially re the Foundation, if that blows up then a lot of 1%ers will be in deep doodoo. I still don't think it has anything to do with Putin rigging the election per se, but more probably how Trump has iffy financial ties with Russians, which, if illegal, also must be blasted from our memories with a headline grabber like this.
Question authority.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 10 May 2017, 03:18

A little back-pedaling, eh Jimbo?
“Remember I have said good things about benevolent despots before.” - Jimbo

zoomboogity
Shakin' All Over

Postby zoomboogity » 10 May 2017, 03:25

Meanwhile, on the LA freeway:

What a coincidence, how these things always happen around 4pm or so, just in time to muck up rush hour traffic even more. Double points for clogging up the Westside, triple for blocking off either Laurel Canyon Blvd. or Coldwater. Yeah, these are Important People doing their important things, so this stuff always "seems to just need to happen"... but not at 9pm or 3am. "Let's hit the 405 around 4:30, maybe 5:00, and head toward the airport." "Great idea, Hal!" I'll vote for the first candidate who promises to never do this shit. "I don't care else you say you'll do, just don't do it during rush hour!"

"Quite."

Return to “Nextdoorland”