Former President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
John aka Josh
Posts: 10355
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:26
Location: By the banks of the mighty Bourne

Re: Former President Donald J. Trump

Postby John aka Josh » 17 Feb 2021, 21:15

Lord Rother wrote:This kinda feels like an appropriate place to post this.

I give you - The Mayor of Colorado City, Texas everybody :shock:

https://twitter.com/mike10010100/status/1361814507727765504?s=20




Wow.









As does this.... (both lifted from elsewhere)

How well do you think the MAGA Texas survivalists are coping with the power outages due to the weather and their preparedness to go “off grid”?

As well as you’d expect :lol:

https://twitter.com/torriangray/status/ ... 05122?s=21



:lol: :lol: :lol:






Thanks.






Overall - good grief.

Hope those in need get the help they deserve.
Image

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18297
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Former President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 18 Feb 2021, 00:13

You know that police officer brutally bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher at the Capitol insurrection? Uh, well

UPDATE: New information has emerged regarding the death of the Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick that questions the initial cause of his death provided by officials close to the Capitol Police. ... Medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma, according to one law enforcement official.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/08/us/b ... -dies.html

Instead this is how he died.

Code: Select all

US Capitol Police officer on life support dies after suffering stroke following riots, union chair says
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

User avatar
Charlie O.
Posts: 42426
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 19:53
Location: In-A-Badda-La-Wadda, bay-beh

Re: Former President Donald J. Trump

Postby Charlie O. » 18 Feb 2021, 00:31

I'm guessing that to you this means that his fatal stroke had no connection whatsoever to being bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher shortly beforehand.
Image

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18297
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Former President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 18 Feb 2021, 00:41

Charlie O. wrote:I'm guessing that to you this means that his fatal stroke had no connection whatsoever to being bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher shortly beforehand.


No one was bludgeoned Charley. It was made up. It was anti-Trump supporter BS. Had you going too, didn't it?

A lot of what they said happened at the Capitol is BS.
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

User avatar
Charlie O.
Posts: 42426
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 19:53
Location: In-A-Badda-La-Wadda, bay-beh

Re: Former President Donald J. Trump

Postby Charlie O. » 18 Feb 2021, 00:45

I really should have put you on ignore ages ago.
Image

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18297
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Former President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 18 Feb 2021, 00:47

Charlie O. wrote:I really should have put you on ignore ages ago.


And that's how all you Hillary lovin', Trump hatin' bots roll. Your statement typifies what they are calling the "cancel culture."
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 32113
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: Former President Donald J. Trump

Postby Minnie the Minx » 18 Feb 2021, 00:52

Jimbo quoting from MSM sites now? He can’t make up his mind what he believes, can he?
:D
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?


Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18297
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Former President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 18 Feb 2021, 01:06

Minnie the Minx wrote:Jimbo quoting from MSM sites now? He can’t make up his mind what he believes, can he?
:D


Heard it first from Kim Iverson.



:) Happy?
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 32113
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: Former President Donald J. Trump

Postby Minnie the Minx » 18 Feb 2021, 01:55

So MSM is to be believed, as long as someone else quotes it first?
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?


Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18297
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Former President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 18 Feb 2021, 02:26

Minnie the Minx wrote:So MSM is to be believed, as long as someone else quotes it first?


You're drunk again, right? You are not making any sense to me. Maybe one of our BCB fellows could help explain your position. I think you have your beliefs about the Capitol protests and Trump himself, mostly negative beliefs derived from the media you follow and don't like seeing it debunked or doubted. There is stuff I am seeing about the Capitol protest that nowhere nearly matches what the MSM have said. In this case the NYT was shown outright to have been lying, er, mistaken and they corrected themselves. As Kim said, many of us don't read the corrections and carry on believing what the NYT had originally said, that the cop was knocked on the head with a fire extinguisher by angry Trump supporters - whom you stupidly hate.
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 32113
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: Former President Donald J. Trump

Postby Minnie the Minx » 18 Feb 2021, 03:01

Jimbo wrote:
Minnie the Minx wrote:So MSM is to be believed, as long as someone else quotes it first?


You're drunk again, right? You are not making any sense to me. Maybe one of our BCB fellows could help explain your position. I think you have your beliefs about the Capitol protests and Trump himself, mostly negative beliefs derived from the media you follow and don't like seeing it debunked or doubted. There is stuff I am seeing about the Capitol protest that nowhere nearly matches what the MSM have said. In this case the NYT was shown outright to have been lying, er, mistaken and they corrected themselves. As Kim said, many of us don't read the corrections and carry on believing what the NYT had originally said, that the cop was knocked on the head with a fire extinguisher by angry Trump supporters - whom you stupidly hate.


What does your wife think about what you write here Jimbo? You too much of a baby waby woo to show her? Fwightened?
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?


Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

User avatar
Jimbly
Posts: 21477
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 23:17
Location: ????

Re: Former President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbly » 18 Feb 2021, 09:19

Ok. I'm going in.

Jimbo what did actually happen on the 6th. Give us your take.
Image So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead
Posts: 18297
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: Former President Donald J. Trump

Postby Jimbo » 18 Feb 2021, 10:35

Jimbly wrote:Ok. I'm going in.

Jimbo what did actually happen on the 6th. Give us your take.


I don't know for sure but the instant, hot off the press, unplumbed, Democratic party approved version as shown by the Times' retraction is largely wrong. If you look you can find some alternative views - but likely not on Google, FB, YouTube, etc. Try BitChute.

If you can stomach a conservative here is Paul Craig Roberts' take. https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2021/0 ... ral-fraud/
kath wrote: *which is the real reason he can fucque off and rot for the rest of time.

Jimbo wrote: So Kath, put on your puka love beads ... Then go fuque yourself.

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 32113
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: Former President Donald J. Trump

Postby Minnie the Minx » 18 Feb 2021, 13:07

Jimbo is so freaked out by what his wife would think if she saw his nonsense that he doesn’t even dare talk about what his wife thinks about his nonsense lest she read him talking about what she thinks about his nonsense :D

We should remember this the next time Mr. Backedintoacorner tells us all we should be free. What a fucking life he must lead.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?


Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

User avatar
Lord Rother
Posts: 7692
Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 11:54
Location: breaking the legs of the bastard that got me framed

Re: Former President Donald J. Trump

Postby Lord Rother » 04 Mar 2021, 23:18

Image

User avatar
souphound
World Class Ignoramus
Posts: 25743
Joined: 27 Oct 2003, 19:49
Location: Tralfamadore, with Montana Wildhack

Re: Former President Donald J. Trump

Postby souphound » 05 Mar 2021, 00:37

:shock: :shock:

Is that for real?
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.