President Donald J. Trump

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Re: President Donald J. Trump

Postby Minnie the Minx » 12 Jan 2021, 15:18

Minnie the Minx wrote:Reading accounts (and watching videos) of the Democrat trying to hand out masks to the Republicans as they sat barricaded, with them laughing at her and sneering, feltlike the last straw of last straws. Trump's obvious contempt for anyone following infection protocols should reserve him a special place in hell. A Presidential show of acknowledgement and encouragement to wear masks would have been so influential. He dissed doctors days after discharge from hospital. What a mountain of cunt he is.

I read at the start of the pandemic about the chuckling thrills people got from being stopped in public because they were maskless - and how they enjoyed scurrying home and relaying tales of what a wag they were for "forgetting." Never had to take someone off a ventilator, never showed a mother's corpse to their kids. But all their mates laughed! The failure of leadership on these simple measures and the deliberate, slow poisoning of people's minds about the roles and agendas of those who have spent their lives caring for others is a fucking disgrace.

And said Democrat has now tested positive for Covid meaning all the dumbfuck mask avoiders are now at high risk.but in the meantime they’ve gone out and breathed on their families and friends. Well done!
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

soundchaser
Rokster & Rollster

Postby soundchaser » 12 Jan 2021, 16:32

Minnie the Minx wrote:
Minnie the Minx wrote:Reading accounts (and watching videos) of the Democrat trying to hand out masks to the Republicans as they sat barricaded, with them laughing at her and sneering, feltlike the last straw of last straws. Trump's obvious contempt for anyone following infection protocols should reserve him a special place in hell. A Presidential show of acknowledgement and encouragement to wear masks would have been so influential. He dissed doctors days after discharge from hospital. What a mountain of cunt he is.

I read at the start of the pandemic about the chuckling thrills people got from being stopped in public because they were maskless - and how they enjoyed scurrying home and relaying tales of what a wag they were for "forgetting." Never had to take someone off a ventilator, never showed a mother's corpse to their kids. But all their mates laughed! The failure of leadership on these simple measures and the deliberate, slow poisoning of people's minds about the roles and agendas of those who have spent their lives caring for others is a fucking disgrace.

And said Democrat has now tested positive for Covid meaning all the dumbfuck mask avoiders are now at high risk.but in the meantime they’ve gone out and breathed on their families and friends. Well done!

We have always been a stupid species, nothing ever changes. But I suspect climate change might have a say.

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 12 Jan 2021, 20:33

kath wrote:i do not wanna buy the world a fucquin gotdamn coke.

kath
Groovy Queen of the Cosmos

Postby kath » 12 Jan 2021, 20:41

Minnie the Minx wrote:

the dem who was trying to hand out the masks is waiting for the results from her test. i just saw her interviewed.

three other dems in that room have tested positive now.

i really lose the ability to come up with the right language for the fucquin fungoid scum-laced ass slimefucques responsible.

Dr. Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Dr. Baron » 12 Jan 2021, 22:22

There's reporting now that McConnell is on the impeachment train. Incredible.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.
GoogaMooga wrote:It's a film I have waited 39 years to see. Now I have the chance, but I may just crap out.

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 12 Jan 2021, 23:06

never/ever wrote:https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2021/01/11/capitol-riot-self-coup-trump-fiona-hill-457549

Very good

Yes, it is. Thanks for that.

Six String

Postby Six String » 13 Jan 2021, 00:41

Dr. Baron wrote:There's reporting now that McConnell is on the impeachment train. Incredible.

I did not see that coming. Now that he’s got everything he can get from Trump he is ready to discard him. Typical power monger.
This is not the year to think about what we don’t have.
It is the year we should be grateful for what we do have.

Charlie O.

Postby Charlie O. » 13 Jan 2021, 01:00

And Liz Cheney has joined the list.

soundchaser
Rokster & Rollster

Postby soundchaser » 13 Jan 2021, 04:31

The House of Cards effect coming into play right now, as surely as the fall of the house of Trump is gathering pace.

He must be terrified by what awaits him in just over a weeks time. So funny.

LMG
Gentleman Thug

Postby LMG » 13 Jan 2021, 15:13

soundchaser wrote:The House of Cards effect coming into play right now, as surely as the fall of the house of Trump is gathering pace.

Very reminiscent of Woodward and Bernstein's book The Final Days.

When a drunk Nixon urged Kissinger to join him in prayer on their knees in the Oval office as they discussed the impeachment.

'WE MUST PRAY TO JESUS, HENRY. GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES HERE AND JOIN ME IN PRAYER!'

'Mr President, I am a Jew!'

An actual quote...
And the January man comes round again
In woollen coat and boots of leather
To take another turn and walk along
The icy road he knows so well

soundchaser
Rokster & Rollster

Postby soundchaser » 13 Jan 2021, 16:56

LMG wrote:
soundchaser wrote:The House of Cards effect coming into play right now, as surely as the fall of the house of Trump is gathering pace.

When a drunk Nixon urged Kissinger to join him in prayer on their knees in the Oval office as they discussed the impeachment.

'WE MUST PRAY TO JESUS, HENRY. GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES HERE AND JOIN ME IN PRAYER!'

An actual quote...

:lol: not even the most rabid evangelical prayer can save Trump now. He is truly fucked. All self-inflicted.

LMG
Gentleman Thug

Postby LMG » 13 Jan 2021, 17:05

soundchaser wrote:
LMG wrote:

An actual quote...

:lol: not even the most rabid evangelical prayer can save Trump now. He is truly fucked. All self-inflicted.

To be fair, the Nazarene didn't exactly uphold Nixon in glory, either.
And the January man comes round again
In woollen coat and boots of leather
To take another turn and walk along
The icy road he knows so well

Dr. Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Dr. Baron » 13 Jan 2021, 19:02

It's remarkable how much President Trump has worn us all down over the past five years. Here we are, with an unprecedented meltdown and a week of truly remarkable news and other legal and political developments, and I can't muster the energy to scream into the BCB Wilderness about it (though I guess it's partly attributable to my own other distractions). And I don't seem to be the only one. What a monumental disaster.

Someone somewhere said that there have been three times of true crisis that the country survived and left it changed considerably: the civil war, the depression, and WWII. They reckoned we were going through a fourth time of crisis now, and the events of last week would be a milestone. Hard to argue. We'll see where we come out on the other side, but it's really hard to know.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.
GoogaMooga wrote:It's a film I have waited 39 years to see. Now I have the chance, but I may just crap out.

Rorschach

Postby Rorschach » 13 Jan 2021, 19:17

If it's any consolation, I am extremely worried about it all.
Bugger off.

Positive Passion

Postby Positive Passion » 13 Jan 2021, 20:51

Dr. Baron wrote:It's remarkable how much President Trump has worn us all down over the past five years. Here we are, with an unprecedented meltdown and a week of truly remarkable news and other legal and political developments, and I can't muster the energy to scream into the BCB Wilderness about it (though I guess it's partly attributable to my own other distractions). And I don't seem to be the only one. What a monumental disaster.

Someone somewhere said that there have been three times of true crisis that the country survived and left it changed considerably: the civil war, the depression, and WWII. They reckoned we were going through a fourth time of crisis now, and the events of last week would be a milestone. Hard to argue. We'll see where we come out on the other side, but it's really hard to know.

It is because there is no obvious or clear line of accountability. It is the same in the UK. Politicians are actually lying to everybody, they don't mind being called liars because they know they are lying, but they don't care because all they do is keep on lying. Some people vote for them and they take that as vindication. The UK government was found to have unlawfully shut down Parliament, the UK's sovereign body, but nothing happened. The members of the government were not barred from holding office again. Why not? Because there isn't any precedent for it. And then enough people (but not a majority) vote for them so they win the next election, and they see that as absolution.

Flower

Postby Flower » 13 Jan 2021, 22:15

Live updates: House impeaches Trump for 'incitement of insurrection'

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congre ... t-n1253971

Trump is the first president to be impeached twice.

:D
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.