How much of a racist are you?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013
Posts: 38089
Joined: 11 Jun 2005, 15:28
Location: ~84 bpm

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Count Machuki » 18 Aug 2016, 19:13

clive gash wrote:I notice that there isn't an International Man's Day :x


#mostlivesmatter
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 32263
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Goat Boy » 18 Aug 2016, 19:14

Count Machuki wrote:
Toby wrote:
Count Machuki wrote:
I guess. Maybe it's just me. The idea of being married to a white girl from the suburbs gives me the heeby jeebies.

:oops:


If I said that the idea of being married to someone black gave me the heeby jeebies, I'd be called something far worse than a racist I'm sure.


I know it, I know it.
This stuff isn't easy to talk about.

Obviously, it depends on the white girl.

I better quit while I'm ahead before I'm labelled Board Racist and History's Greatest Monster.

:oops:


And to think you won the BCB cup!

Fucking disgrace
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.


Copehead wrote:we have lost touch with anything normal

User avatar
sloopjohnc
Posts: 62617
Joined: 03 Jun 2004, 20:12

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby sloopjohnc » 18 Aug 2016, 19:14

Count Machuki wrote:I know it, I know it.
This stuff isn't easy to talk about.

Obviously, it depends on the white girl.

I better quit while I'm ahead before I'm labelled Board Racist and History's Greatest Monster.

:oops:


I bet you're a rabid anti-dentite too.

Last edited by sloopjohnc on 18 Aug 2016, 19:15, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
kalowski II: The Revenge
wannabee enfant terrible
Posts: 16794
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: forever in Peter’s thoughts

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby kalowski II: The Revenge » 18 Aug 2016, 19:15

#youshouldtrywhiteitsadelight
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Kal ‘Roger Cock’ Hodgson wrote:I have just discovered that the fake Markus account was not John...I would like to apologise for suggesting it was him.


User avatar
Foxhound
Posts: 2415
Joined: 04 Sep 2010, 17:52
Location: By the back fence near the tracks.

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Foxhound » 18 Aug 2016, 19:15

#Baron2016 wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:Just build the damn wall!


A border wall along the Canadian border is even more impractical than one on the Mexican border!


You lawyers are all imperialist swine anyway. Texas properly belongs to Mexico!

:P
Brits out of the Falklands!

Evangeline - living on in our hearts though long removed from our shores.

Beebsy wrote:Fuck off. Wanker.

User avatar
Foxhound
Posts: 2415
Joined: 04 Sep 2010, 17:52
Location: By the back fence near the tracks.

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Foxhound » 18 Aug 2016, 19:16

Count Machuki wrote: I guess. Maybe it's just me. The idea of being married to a white girl from the suburbs gives me the heeby jeebies.
(no offense to any white girls from the suburbs, I hope)

:oops:


What if she's got big tits and a great ass?

:?:
Brits out of the Falklands!

Evangeline - living on in our hearts though long removed from our shores.

Beebsy wrote:Fuck off. Wanker.

User avatar
Wally Bingbang
Long Player
Posts: 39841
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:20
Location: 1220 on your AM dial

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Wally Bingbang » 18 Aug 2016, 19:16

Foxhound wrote:
Harvey K-Tel wrote:I believe it's called "evolution".


Which I believe is the process of slow change in our DNA due to natural selection in response to environmental factors and very occasional random mutation.

:geek:


Well done. Would you like a gold star?
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

User avatar
Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013
Posts: 38089
Joined: 11 Jun 2005, 15:28
Location: ~84 bpm

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Count Machuki » 18 Aug 2016, 19:16

Goat Boy wrote:
And to think you won the BCB cup!

Fucking disgrace


:cry:

What's worse, I'm going to win the MOBO Cup in just a few weeks! Debacle!
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

User avatar
soundchaser
Rokster & Rollster
Posts: 8022
Joined: 20 Jun 2006, 10:55

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby soundchaser » 18 Aug 2016, 19:18

clive gash wrote:I notice that there isn't an International Man's Day :x



Isn't that sexism, though?

;)

User avatar
Foxhound
Posts: 2415
Joined: 04 Sep 2010, 17:52
Location: By the back fence near the tracks.

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Foxhound » 18 Aug 2016, 19:18

Toby wrote:If I said that the idea of being married to someone black gave me the heeby jeebies, I'd be called something far worse than a racist I'm sure.


Especially if the black girl in question had big tits and a great ass.

:lol:
Brits out of the Falklands!

Evangeline - living on in our hearts though long removed from our shores.

Beebsy wrote:Fuck off. Wanker.

User avatar
Foxhound
Posts: 2415
Joined: 04 Sep 2010, 17:52
Location: By the back fence near the tracks.

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Foxhound » 18 Aug 2016, 19:25

Harvey K-Tel wrote:
Foxhound wrote:
Harvey K-Tel wrote:I believe it's called "evolution".


Which I believe is the process of slow change in our DNA due to natural selection in response to environmental factors and very occasional random mutation.

:geek:


Well done. Would you like a gold star?


No. Just an explanation/clarification from Toomanyhatz.

:?
Brits out of the Falklands!

Evangeline - living on in our hearts though long removed from our shores.

Beebsy wrote:Fuck off. Wanker.

User avatar
Foxhound
Posts: 2415
Joined: 04 Sep 2010, 17:52
Location: By the back fence near the tracks.

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Foxhound » 18 Aug 2016, 19:34

sloopjohnc wrote:I had a funny conversation with my graphic designer, who also happened to be the CEO's wife- both first generation and highollege educated Chinese.

She asked if I'd stay with the company if it moved to Pleasanton, a primarily white suburb. Getting a read on the situation, I asked her if she and Hong were planning to move there and why. Her response: Fremont has too many Chinese.


Yes. Hardcore Chinese sneer at the bananas in their midst.

8-)
Brits out of the Falklands!

Evangeline - living on in our hearts though long removed from our shores.

Beebsy wrote:Fuck off. Wanker.

User avatar
kalowski II: The Revenge
wannabee enfant terrible
Posts: 16794
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: forever in Peter’s thoughts

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby kalowski II: The Revenge » 18 Aug 2016, 19:57

It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Kal ‘Roger Cock’ Hodgson wrote:I have just discovered that the fake Markus account was not John...I would like to apologise for suggesting it was him.


User avatar
Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013
Posts: 38089
Joined: 11 Jun 2005, 15:28
Location: ~84 bpm

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Count Machuki » 18 Aug 2016, 20:12

I asked you to go to the Green Day concert
You said you'd never heard of them
How cool is that?
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

User avatar
souphound
World Class Ignoramus
Posts: 24992
Joined: 27 Oct 2003, 19:49
Location: Tralfamadore, with Montana Wildhack

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby souphound » 18 Aug 2016, 20:21

Ethnic minorities face 'entrenched' racial inequality - watchdog

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-37114418

I'm sure the same can be said of many many, if not all, countries.
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

User avatar
The Red Heifer
Fucking Crackers
Posts: 14785
Joined: 31 Aug 2003, 01:28
Location: South Penriff
Contact:

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby The Red Heifer » 18 Aug 2016, 20:25

In regards to the similar ethnicity of your partner thing, on OKCupid (where I met my white as a ghost yet as Kiwi as Phar Lap eating a pavlova wife) you have an question as to whether you wanted to meet someone a similar colour to you, which I said yes to.

Racist? Seems so, but not really. The last time I was on that site and pretty much said BRING THEM ALL TO ME I got like 90% girls from South East Asia. I mean they were cute but I wanted someone from my own country, hence I had to be, on the surface anyway, racist.
Wadesmith wrote:Why is it that when there's a 'What do you think of this?' post, it's always absolute cobblers?

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Dr Markus » 18 Aug 2016, 20:29

Nothing to see here, move on.
Last edited by Dr Markus on 18 Aug 2016, 20:33, edited 1 time in total.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Posts: 27252
Joined: 07 Apr 2005, 00:01
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby toomanyhatz » 18 Aug 2016, 20:31

Judaism is not a race, it's a religion. I presume it's OK to be religist. :D
sloopjohnc wrote:Aslan has some good credenitals - got his BA from Santa Clara, a Jesuit school and his Masters from Harvard and PhD from Santa Barbara, a surfing school.


1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017!

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Dr Markus » 18 Aug 2016, 20:32

toomanyhatz wrote:Judaism is not a race, it's a religion. I presume it's OK to be religist. :D


Very true! my bad.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Dr Markus » 18 Aug 2016, 20:33

Double post.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model