How much of a racist are you?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
gash on ignore
cultural defective

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby gash on ignore » 24 Jul 2017, 09:52

A wonderful, year-in-the-making geyser of bile!

Magical stuff.

The sushi cooch was a tremendous touch.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Diamond Dog wrote:That's it. I've taken the decision. I'm bored of the twat and the misery he deals in.

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 24 Jul 2017, 10:04

I really wish my workplace had a happy black woman to brighten up my day
Diamond Dog wrote:Everyone else hates us.

Fuck you all.

We won.

The Modernist wrote:Griff writes the best political posts.

Robert

Postby Robert » 24 Jul 2017, 10:15

How much of a racist are you?

Not at all, I only drink coffee of colour these days.

hippopotamus

Postby hippopotamus » 24 Jul 2017, 10:21

Goat Boy wrote:I really wish my workplace had a happy black woman to brighten up my day

I actually heard a story yesterday about a patient's mum (who was a big african lady) who would give out big hugs everytime the doctors went in to go see her and her kids. So, the elderly skinny doctor told me, she and her team would often go visit her if they "felt they needed a cuddle".
And me, being South African, thought just how much I miss that culture. I'm obviously a racist.
Diamond Dog wrote:
nev gash wrote:What is point?

Indeed, what is point?

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 24 Jul 2017, 10:22

A narcissistic racist!

You beast!

Fuck you all.

We won.

gash on ignore
cultural defective

Postby gash on ignore » 24 Jul 2017, 10:37

Goat Boy wrote:I really wish my workplace had a happy black woman to brighten up my day

Who does the cleaning then?
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Diamond Dog wrote:That's it. I've taken the decision. I'm bored of the twat and the misery he deals in.

fire and fueryIre

Postby fire and fueryIre » 24 Jul 2017, 11:54

Grey Error wrote:Deleted as I'm now sober. Sorry that you all got to see the dirty laundry.

Congratulations on deleting your embarrassing post! Would be awful if less forgiving posters were still using your words to beat you with a metaphorical stick two or three years from now...

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 24 Jul 2017, 11:54

The Savage Young Gash wrote:

Poles

Fuck you all.

We won.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 24 Jul 2017, 12:16

What I miss?
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 24 Jul 2017, 12:28

fueryIre wrote:
Grey Error wrote:Deleted as I'm now sober. Sorry that you all got to see the dirty laundry.

Congratulations on deleting your embarrassing post! Would be awful if less forgiving posters were still using your words to beat you with a metaphorical stick two or three years from now...

I wasn't embarrassed about it at all - I meant every word. I didn't see why everyone else had to get tangled up in it all again. Feel free to quote me on it!

Now off with you, BCB's newly crowned biggest cunt, and do that thing you do and start one of your posts that has an unfeasibly complicated and lengthy structure and almost no grammar.

We LOVE those
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 24 Jul 2017, 12:31

:lol: :lol:
Mason Cooley wrote:Worried about being a dull fellow? You might develop your talent for being irritating.

In the future, in case you're wondering, "Crime, boy I don't know" is where I decided to kick your ass.

ORORORO
hounds people off the board

Postby ORORORO » 24 Jul 2017, 13:15

ooooff
Jimbo wrote:My brain is packed with info

fire and fueryIre

Postby fire and fueryIre » 24 Jul 2017, 13:35

Grey Error wrote:
fueryIre wrote:

I wasn't embarrassed about it at all - I meant every word. I didn't see why everyone else had to get tangled up in it all again. Feel free to quote me on it!

Now off with you, BCB's newly crowned biggest cunt, and do that thing you do and start one of your posts that has an unfeasibly complicated and lengthy structure and almost no grammar.

We LOVE those

Biggest pain in the arse actually.

Title of biggest cunt title still belongs to you by some distance

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Postman

Postby Your Friendly Neighbourhood Postman » 24 Jul 2017, 13:38

Goat Boy wrote:
The Savage Young Gash wrote:

Poles

Ah. Captain Sword has revealed himself.
On the whole, I'd rather be in Wallenpaupack.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 24 Jul 2017, 13:41

fueryIre wrote:
Grey Error wrote:
fueryIre wrote:

We LOVE those

:D
You see when you try, you CAN write short, coherent sentences.
Who's a clever boy!
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

fire and fueryIre

Postby fire and fueryIre » 24 Jul 2017, 14:48

Grey Error wrote:
fueryIre wrote:
Grey Error wrote:

We LOVE those

:D
You see when you try, you CAN write short, coherent sentences.
Who's a clever boy!

TL; DR

Tonto Papadopoulos
Utter Cad

Postby Tonto Papadopoulos » 02 Mar 2018, 11:36

Well, I missed this thread at the time. Bit of a rollercoaster.
Little Jim was no-one's fool - he owned the town's only jam butty mine.

ORORORO
hounds people off the board

Postby ORORORO » 12 Jun 2018, 20:18

The publication of Albert Einstein’s private diaries detailing his tour of Asia in the 1920s reveals the theoretical physicist and humanitarian icon’s racist attitudes to the people he met on his travels, particularly the Chinese.

Written between October 1922 and March 1923, the diaries see the scientist musing on his travels, science, philosophy and art. In China, the man who famously once described racism as “a disease of white people” describes the “industrious, filthy, obtuse people” he observes. He notes how the “Chinese don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods. All this occurs quietly and demurely. Even the children are spiritless and look obtuse.” After earlier writing of the “abundance of offspring” and the “fecundity” of the Chinese, he goes on to say: “It would be a pity if these Chinese supplant all other races. For the likes of us the mere thought is unspeakably dreary.”

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/ ... xenophobia

Good on Albert! The Chinese are a fucking nightmare.
Jimbo wrote:My brain is packed with info

Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure

Postby Snarfyguy » 12 Jun 2018, 20:50

The Venerable B. Eef wrote:The publication of Albert Einstein’s private diaries detailing his tour of Asia in the 1920s reveals the theoretical physicist and humanitarian icon’s racist attitudes to the people he met on his travels, particularly the Chinese.

Written between October 1922 and March 1923, the diaries see the scientist musing on his travels, science, philosophy and art. In China, the man who famously once described racism as “a disease of white people” describes the “industrious, filthy, obtuse people” he observes. He notes how the “Chinese don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods. All this occurs quietly and demurely. Even the children are spiritless and look obtuse.” After earlier writing of the “abundance of offspring” and the “fecundity” of the Chinese, he goes on to say: “It would be a pity if these Chinese supplant all other races. For the likes of us the mere thought is unspeakably dreary.”

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/ ... xenophobia

Good on Albert! The Chinese are a fucking nightmare.

A bit off-topic, but that puts me mind of a review I read of a new historical account of Chang and Eng Bunker, the celebrated 19th Century conjoined twins.

After being sold into what amounted to indentured servitude, enduring trans-oceanic passages in steerage class, and "[p]ut on display from Europe to North America, [where] they were poked and prodded, laughed at, marveled over, called freaks and monsters, and expected to feel ashamed of who they were," they struck out on their own, eventually earning enough money to retire, buy a home, start families and, as "inhabitants of the American South, and devout Confederates during the Civil War, bought, owned and sold slaves."

My emphasis.

The fact that these guys, after all their experiences, would then enslave other humans beings is almost beyond belief, but that's people for ya, I guess.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/01/book ... rable.html
Jimbo wrote:Look, all I know is pretty much what I get from Robert Parry over at Consortium News.

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 12 Jun 2018, 21:15

The Chinese....an obtuse bunch of lads!

Fuck you all.

We won.