How much of a racist are you?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
kalowski II: The Revenge
wannabee enfant terrible
Posts: 16788
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: forever in Peter’s thoughts

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby kalowski II: The Revenge » 24 Jul 2017, 09:52

A wonderful, year-in-the-making geyser of bile!

Magical stuff.

The sushi cooch was a tremendous touch.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Kal ‘Roger Cock’ Hodgson wrote:I have just discovered that the fake Markus account was not John...I would like to apologise for suggesting it was him.


User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 32260
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Goat Boy » 24 Jul 2017, 10:04

I really wish my workplace had a happy black woman to brighten up my day
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.


Copehead wrote:we have lost touch with anything normal

User avatar
Robert
Posts: 875
Joined: 27 Dec 2013, 13:24

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Robert » 24 Jul 2017, 10:15

How much of a racist are you?


Not at all, I only drink coffee of colour these days.

User avatar
hippopotamus
Posts: 937
Joined: 22 Dec 2015, 11:00

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby hippopotamus » 24 Jul 2017, 10:21

Goat Boy wrote:I really wish my workplace had a happy black woman to brighten up my day



I actually heard a story yesterday about a patient's mum (who was a big african lady) who would give out big hugs everytime the doctors went in to go see her and her kids. So, the elderly skinny doctor told me, she and her team would often go visit her if they "felt they needed a cuddle".
And me, being South African, thought just how much I miss that culture. I'm obviously a racist.
Diamond Dog wrote:
nev gash wrote:What is point?


Indeed, what is point?

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 32260
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Goat Boy » 24 Jul 2017, 10:22

A narcissistic racist!

You beast!
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.


Copehead wrote:we have lost touch with anything normal

User avatar
kalowski II: The Revenge
wannabee enfant terrible
Posts: 16788
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: forever in Peter’s thoughts

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby kalowski II: The Revenge » 24 Jul 2017, 10:37

Goat Boy wrote:I really wish my workplace had a happy black woman to brighten up my day


Who does the cleaning then?
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Kal ‘Roger Cock’ Hodgson wrote:I have just discovered that the fake Markus account was not John...I would like to apologise for suggesting it was him.


User avatar
fire and fueryIre
Posts: 8750
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: Accredited BCB Pain in the Arse

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby fire and fueryIre » 24 Jul 2017, 11:54

Grey Error wrote:Deleted as I'm now sober. Sorry that you all got to see the dirty laundry.



Congratulations on deleting your embarrassing post! Would be awful if less forgiving posters were still using your words to beat you with a metaphorical stick two or three years from now...
Image

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 32260
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Goat Boy » 24 Jul 2017, 11:54

The Savage Young Gash wrote:
Goat Boy wrote:I really wish my workplace had a happy black woman to brighten up my day


Who does the cleaning then?


Poles
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.


Copehead wrote:we have lost touch with anything normal

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Dr Markus » 24 Jul 2017, 12:16

What I miss?
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 29466
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Minnie the Minx » 24 Jul 2017, 12:28

fueryIre wrote:
Grey Error wrote:Deleted as I'm now sober. Sorry that you all got to see the dirty laundry.



Congratulations on deleting your embarrassing post! Would be awful if less forgiving posters were still using your words to beat you with a metaphorical stick two or three years from now...


I wasn't embarrassed about it at all - I meant every word. I didn't see why everyone else had to get tangled up in it all again. Feel free to quote me on it!

Now off with you, BCB's newly crowned biggest cunt, and do that thing you do and start one of your posts that has an unfeasibly complicated and lengthy structure and almost no grammar.

We LOVE those
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 66438
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Diamond Dog » 24 Jul 2017, 12:31

:lol: :lol:
Sheets of empty canvas, untouched sheets of clay.......

User avatar
Eddie Shah environment
hounds people off the board
Posts: 18018
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: pursued by the enraged queen

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Eddie Shah environment » 24 Jul 2017, 13:15

ooooff
Dimbo wrote:The media are run by the CIA. They write what they tell them to write.

User avatar
fire and fueryIre
Posts: 8750
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: Accredited BCB Pain in the Arse

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby fire and fueryIre » 24 Jul 2017, 13:35

Grey Error wrote:
fueryIre wrote:
Grey Error wrote:Deleted as I'm now sober. Sorry that you all got to see the dirty laundry.



Congratulations on deleting your embarrassing post! Would be awful if less forgiving posters were still using your words to beat you with a metaphorical stick two or three years from now...


I wasn't embarrassed about it at all - I meant every word. I didn't see why everyone else had to get tangled up in it all again. Feel free to quote me on it!

Now off with you, BCB's newly crowned biggest cunt, and do that thing you do and start one of your posts that has an unfeasibly complicated and lengthy structure and almost no grammar.

We LOVE those


Biggest pain in the arse actually.

Title of biggest cunt title still belongs to you by some distance
Image

User avatar
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Postman
Posts: 17728
Joined: 17 Oct 2010, 14:10
Location: Unrecognized Genius, Me.

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Your Friendly Neighbourhood Postman » 24 Jul 2017, 13:38

Goat Boy wrote:
The Savage Young Gash wrote:
Goat Boy wrote:I really wish my workplace had a happy black woman to brighten up my day


Who does the cleaning then?


Poles


Ah. Captain Sword has revealed himself.
On the whole, I'd rather be in Wallenpaupack.

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 29466
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Minnie the Minx » 24 Jul 2017, 13:41

fueryIre wrote:
Grey Error wrote:
fueryIre wrote:

Congratulations on deleting your embarrassing post! Would be awful if less forgiving posters were still using your words to beat you with a metaphorical stick two or three years from now...


I wasn't embarrassed about it at all - I meant every word. I didn't see why everyone else had to get tangled up in it all again. Feel free to quote me on it!

Now off with you, BCB's newly crowned biggest cunt, and do that thing you do and start one of your posts that has an unfeasibly complicated and lengthy structure and almost no grammar.

We LOVE those


Biggest pain in the arse actually.

Title of biggest cunt title still belongs to you by some distance


:D
You see when you try, you CAN write short, coherent sentences.
Who's a clever boy!
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
fire and fueryIre
Posts: 8750
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: Accredited BCB Pain in the Arse

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby fire and fueryIre » 24 Jul 2017, 14:48

Grey Error wrote:
fueryIre wrote:
Grey Error wrote:
I wasn't embarrassed about it at all - I meant every word. I didn't see why everyone else had to get tangled up in it all again. Feel free to quote me on it!

Now off with you, BCB's newly crowned biggest cunt, and do that thing you do and start one of your posts that has an unfeasibly complicated and lengthy structure and almost no grammar.

We LOVE those


Biggest pain in the arse actually.

Title of biggest cunt title still belongs to you by some distance


:D
You see when you try, you CAN write short, coherent sentences.
Who's a clever boy!


TL; DR
Image

User avatar
Butch Manly
Utter Cad
Posts: 51115
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:22
Location: 16 Beasley Street

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Butch Manly » 02 Mar 2018, 11:36

Well, I missed this thread at the time. Bit of a rollercoaster.
Goatboy to Belle:

"I suggest you retreat to the safety of your Facebook bubble. Griff has a post he needs you to like."

User avatar
Eddie Shah environment
hounds people off the board
Posts: 18018
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21
Location: pursued by the enraged queen

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Eddie Shah environment » 12 Jun 2018, 20:18

The publication of Albert Einstein’s private diaries detailing his tour of Asia in the 1920s reveals the theoretical physicist and humanitarian icon’s racist attitudes to the people he met on his travels, particularly the Chinese.

Written between October 1922 and March 1923, the diaries see the scientist musing on his travels, science, philosophy and art. In China, the man who famously once described racism as “a disease of white people” describes the “industrious, filthy, obtuse people” he observes. He notes how the “Chinese don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods. All this occurs quietly and demurely. Even the children are spiritless and look obtuse.” After earlier writing of the “abundance of offspring” and the “fecundity” of the Chinese, he goes on to say: “It would be a pity if these Chinese supplant all other races. For the likes of us the mere thought is unspeakably dreary.”


https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/ ... xenophobia

Good on Albert! The Chinese are a fucking nightmare.
Dimbo wrote:The media are run by the CIA. They write what they tell them to write.

User avatar
Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure
Posts: 52841
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 19:04
Location: New York

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Snarfyguy » 12 Jun 2018, 20:50

The Venerable B. Eef wrote:The publication of Albert Einstein’s private diaries detailing his tour of Asia in the 1920s reveals the theoretical physicist and humanitarian icon’s racist attitudes to the people he met on his travels, particularly the Chinese.

Written between October 1922 and March 1923, the diaries see the scientist musing on his travels, science, philosophy and art. In China, the man who famously once described racism as “a disease of white people” describes the “industrious, filthy, obtuse people” he observes. He notes how the “Chinese don’t sit on benches while eating but squat like Europeans do when they relieve themselves out in the leafy woods. All this occurs quietly and demurely. Even the children are spiritless and look obtuse.” After earlier writing of the “abundance of offspring” and the “fecundity” of the Chinese, he goes on to say: “It would be a pity if these Chinese supplant all other races. For the likes of us the mere thought is unspeakably dreary.”


https://www.theguardian.com/books/2018/ ... xenophobia

Good on Albert! The Chinese are a fucking nightmare.

A bit off-topic, but that puts me mind of a review I read of a new historical account of Chang and Eng Bunker, the celebrated 19th Century conjoined twins.

After being sold into what amounted to indentured servitude, enduring trans-oceanic passages in steerage class, and "[p]ut on display from Europe to North America, [where] they were poked and prodded, laughed at, marveled over, called freaks and monsters, and expected to feel ashamed of who they were," they struck out on their own, eventually earning enough money to retire, buy a home, start families and, as "inhabitants of the American South, and devout Confederates during the Civil War, bought, owned and sold slaves."

My emphasis.

The fact that these guys, after all their experiences, would then enslave other humans beings is almost beyond belief, but that's people for ya, I guess.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/01/book ... rable.html
Jimbo wrote:Look, all I know is pretty much what I get from Robert Parry over at Consortium News.

User avatar
Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint
Posts: 32260
Joined: 20 Mar 2007, 12:11
Location: In the perfumed garden

Re: How much of a racist are you?

Postby Goat Boy » 12 Jun 2018, 21:15

The Chinese....an obtuse bunch of lads!
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.


Copehead wrote:we have lost touch with anything normal