The future of the Labour Party

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo

Re: The future of the Labour Party

Postby Jimbo » 29 Apr 2018, 13:59

yomptepi wrote: The Russians are much more interested in just being destabilising (sic) for the sake of it...

Where do get these stupid ideas? Not to defend Russia here but destabilizing just for the fuck of it is not a plan, not a thing, even. Unless you are referring to the Putin hooligans who spray graffiti and wake up neighborhoods with un-muffled Vespas.
Gadfly

yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice

Postby yomptepi » 29 Apr 2018, 14:05

Jimbo wrote:
yomptepi wrote: The Russians are much more interested in just being destabilising (sic) for the sake of it...

Where do get these stupid ideas? Not to defend Russia here but destabilizing just for the fuck of it is not a plan, not a thing, even. Unless you are referring to the Putin hooligans who spray graffiti and wake up neighborhoods with un-muffled Vespas.

I am not suggesting there is a plan, or any kind of agenda. Just the sowing of doubt and mistrust is enough. They just like like fucking with the internet.
You don't like me...do you?

kalowski II: The Revenge
wannabee enfant terrible

Postby kalowski II: The Revenge » 09 May 2018, 11:21

Thank fuck for the Blairite, unelected Labour peers!
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Kal ‘Roger Cock’ Hodgson wrote:I have just discovered that the fake Markus account was not John...I would like to apologise for suggesting it was him.

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 28 May 2018, 16:46

https://medium.com/@TonyGreenstein/naomi-wolf-and-anti-semitisms-mystification-eee49197aa9a

Tony Greenstein article about the weaponisation of anti-Semitism to the point where the only people who can post really anti-Semitic cartoons, like those of George Soros, are right wing Jews and even a caricature of Netanyahu is deemed anti-semitic
And if you tolerate this then your children will be next

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 31 May 2018, 01:29

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/may/30/jeremy-corbyns-views-could-drive-jewish-people-from-uk-leader

This sort of hysterical crap suggests that the BoD is now an organization for right wing Jewish people rather than a body representing British Jews.
I wonder if the new leader will change that.
And if you tolerate this then your children will be next

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.