Saturday Night Drinking Thread

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
The Great Defector

Re: Saturday Night Drinking Thread

Postby The Great Defector » 11 Feb 2017, 14:37

K wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:Watching snow white and the huntsman, not as bad as I thought, waiting for UFC 200. Of course accompanied with tins of Guinness and junk food.

:cry:
Yuk. Why would anyone mix Guinness and junk food in a tin?

To taste was Guinness outside of Ireland probably tastes like.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvenist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 11 Feb 2017, 14:58

The Great Defector wrote::lol: I tried to drink cider when I was younger I lasted 3 months before I said "fuck that for a game of cards".

Probably that Irish pisswater Magners!

My cider is purest Devonshire apples crushed, pressed and left for three months. Nothing added not even yeast.

Magic!
Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

The Great Defector

Postby The Great Defector » 11 Feb 2017, 15:01

Deebank wrote:
The Great Defector wrote::lol: I tried to drink cider when I was younger I lasted 3 months before I said "fuck that for a game of cards".

My cider is purest Devonshire apples crushed, pressed and left for three months. Nothing added not even yeast.

Magic!

Magners is north the border, it's bulmers down in the free state. According to cider drinkers over here, you can taste the difference. :?
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvenist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

K

Postby K » 11 Feb 2017, 15:04

The Great Defector wrote:
K wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:Watching snow white and the huntsman, not as bad as I thought, waiting for UFC 200. Of course accompanied with tins of Guinness and junk food.

:cry:
Yuk. Why would anyone mix Guinness and junk food in a tin?

To taste was Guinness outside of Ireland probably tastes like.

That's easy for you to say.
Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 11 Feb 2017, 15:08

The Great Defector wrote:
Deebank wrote:

Magic!

Magners is north the border, it's bulmers down in the free state. According to cider drinkers over here, you can taste the difference. :?

Bulmers is Herefordshire M, marginally better than Magners, but neither is the real deal.

I thought Magners was ROI - you live and learn!
Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

Six String

Postby Six String » 12 Feb 2017, 06:03

I drank a half a bottle of 2014 Meursault tonight with dinner. It was delicious and I have the slightest warm buzz. Just right.

Return to “Nextdoorland”