In or out?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks

Should the UK remain in the European Union?

Yes we should stay in
57
86%
No we should leave
5
8%
Abstain
4
6%
 
Total votes: 66

User avatar
PENK
Midnight to Six Man
Posts: 34196
Joined: 07 Aug 2004, 20:12
Location: Stockholm

Re: In or out?

Postby PENK » 28 Jan 2017, 19:07

May has had a hell of a week. First Trump and now Erdogan. Jumping into bed with two human rights abusers in the space of a few days. Britain really is becoming "great" again!
Copehead wrote:I have met Gruff Rhys - although he claimed he wasn't and that he couldn't speak Welsh, as I spoke to him in Welsh, but it was him lying bastard.

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 65479
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: In or out?

Postby Diamond Dog » 29 Jan 2017, 17:36

And then this today :

http://wordiki.net/slide/14581683556451290739.jpg

Considering she herself was only talking to him two days ago............
Mason Cooley wrote:Worried about being a dull fellow? You might develop your talent for being irritating.


"You were caught fucking another woman’s husband in a field while you were married, you camel-faced, racist troglodyte".

User avatar
gash on ignore
cultural defective
Posts: 16168
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: lording it

Re: In or out?

Postby gash on ignore » 01 Feb 2017, 20:17

Goodbye Scotland.
Diamond Dog wrote:
That's it.

I've taken the decision.

I'm bored of the twat and the misery he deals in.



Diamond Dog wrote:Bit embarrassed, are we? Try to make light of it, shall we?


User avatar
fire and fueryIre
Posts: 8750
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: Accredited BCB Pain in the Arse

Re: In or out?

Postby fire and fueryIre » 01 Feb 2017, 20:27

Diamond Dog wrote:And then this today :

http://wordiki.net/slide/14581683556451290739.jpg

Considering she herself was only talking to him two days ago............


Theresa May was talking to Robert Kennedy? That must have been some discourse...
Image

User avatar
fire and fueryIre
Posts: 8750
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: Accredited BCB Pain in the Arse

Re: In or out?

Postby fire and fueryIre » 01 Feb 2017, 20:30

While he'll doubtless wriggle his way out of it, this might hopefully prove to be quite damaging for Nigel Farrago

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... g-eu-funds
Image

User avatar
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.
Posts: 65479
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:04
Location: High On Poachers Hill

Re: In or out?

Postby Diamond Dog » 01 Feb 2017, 20:31

fueryIre wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:And then this today :

http://wordiki.net/slide/14581683556451290739.jpg

Considering she herself was only talking to him two days ago............


Theresa May was talking to Robert Kennedy? That must have been some discourse...


:lol:

It was supposed to be a BBC item on Trump and May...
Mason Cooley wrote:Worried about being a dull fellow? You might develop your talent for being irritating.


"You were caught fucking another woman’s husband in a field while you were married, you camel-faced, racist troglodyte".

User avatar
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Postman
Posts: 17722
Joined: 17 Oct 2010, 14:10
Location: Unrecognized Genius, Me.

Re: In or out?

Postby Your Friendly Neighbourhood Postman » 09 Feb 2017, 14:06

On the whole, I'd rather be in Wallenpaupack.