Weird dreams

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Flower

Re: Weird dreams

Postby Flower » 12 Nov 2019, 11:29

A strange dream about having multiple husbands and houses. I woke up but couldn't recall most of the details.
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

Flower

Postby Flower » 13 Nov 2019, 11:32

Another weird one .. this time I was involved with covering a hole with Astro turf and the pieces of the turf were the wrong size. My mother was getting upset and then started to scream at me that because of the Astro turf that she couldn't purchase my siblings the "heritage" furniture that she promised them.

Very weird as my family would never go near or have any kind of Astro turf .. nor do my siblings care about "heritage" (whatever that may be) furniture. I'm the only one into antiques and industrial chic .. they like your basic big box store stuff.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 13 Nov 2019, 15:43

Last night I had a dream that we had a JU in a bus station cafe and Yomp got thrown out for being drunk and disorderly. They refused to serve us any food, and it was infuriating as the sarnies in the glass cabinet looked delicious.

Thanks a lot YOMP!!!!
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

Flower

Postby Flower » 16 Nov 2019, 12:29

Strange dream .. A lot was going on in my dream, when I looked out my front door at the end house across the street where a very Christian family lives .. there was this huge menorah in their window. The menorah was white and blue .... strangely, it was just like one that my mother had many many years ago.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 18 Nov 2019, 16:25

I dreamed the phone rang and I said, "Yeah." But I had said "yeah" out loud. I smiled and went for a pee.

I haven't been having any "active" dreams lately. I kind of miss them.
Question authority.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 19 Nov 2019, 14:31

Last night I dreamt I was looking after a one day old baby. I rolled it in filo pastry to keep it warm.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower

Postby Flower » 21 Nov 2019, 11:46

I had a dream that people were talking outside my house about "going to Zinkov" .. Zinkov is the town in the Ukraine where my family used to live.

Flower

Postby Flower » 26 Nov 2019, 11:52

I woke this morning at 3 AM because I was having a very weird dream about someone or people holding me captive and asking me questions. At some point my neighbor from two houses to the East, came and rescued me. These people moved three years ago to a town one hundred miles or so to the West and are in their late 60's. In the dream, they didn't set me free but were holding a very long green and black pleated skirt with swirly designs and taking me from door to door, asking people crazy questions. The police finally saved me. :o

I am reading an Eric Von Lustbader novel and I was thinking about this former neighbor's gym in their basement. Oh well.

Flower

Postby Flower » 30 Nov 2019, 11:59

Last night I had a dream that I saw a homeless family near a wooded area. I went out and got them a tent, sleeping bags, warm clothing, food and gave them some money. I was sad that I couldn't do more for them but then one of them bought a lotto ticket and won. They were so nice and decided to pay it forward and help many others.

I woke up to my little cat hitting me because I overslept and she wanted her wet food.

Flower

Postby Flower » 03 Dec 2019, 11:42

I had a dream that "Margaret McNasty" the woman who stole our Christmas lights, came over want wanted us to lend her our new Christmas lights because the ones that she stole and sold to other neighbors were burning out.

Flower

Postby Flower » 05 Dec 2019, 10:55

There was a discussion on the movie "Inglourious Basterds" on another forum, plus I just finished rereading "The Pelican Brief" last night. That may or may not explain my weird dream.

My dream was that I was in some sort of military uniform and being hunted down by Nazis. The era was WWII and I was betrayed, found and shot dead.

This dream woke me with a start at 1:30 AM.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 18 Dec 2019, 15:36

I had a dream that I was living in Cornwall and went out in a boat race - I lied and said I knew how to operate a boat. There were sharks everywhere eating anyone who fell into the sea.

Dr Markus wrote:

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 18 Dec 2019, 15:38

I also had a dream that Narendra Modi was busking in a tube station and I gave him a tenner.

Dr Markus wrote:

Flower

Postby Flower » 23 Dec 2019, 11:39

I had a dream that I had to write a paper on Gödel's incompleteness theorems. I stayed up all night and in the morning, I found out that my husband had already written a dissertation on the subject. :o

Flower

Postby Flower » 24 Dec 2019, 11:24

I had a dream that I woke to find my missing cat sitting on the couch. If only it was true. :(

Flower

Postby Flower » 28 Dec 2019, 12:31

I had a dream that I was drinking hot chocolate spiked with Chambord.

Flower

Postby Flower » 30 Dec 2019, 10:58

I had a dream about a character in a book that I'm reading .. this character appeared on someone's back deck, i don't know who's deck it was but it looked familiar .. the "character" was ghostly and transparent. Strange and spooky. :shock:

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 15 Jan 2020, 10:43

Last night I had a dream I was in a local cafe and they were serving a ‘first course of gorse in a horse sauce’. I asked if it was vegetarian and they said no, the sauce is horse sauce.

Dr Markus wrote:

Tom Waits For No One

Postby Tom Waits For No One » 15 Jan 2020, 11:24

Minnie the Minx wrote:Last night I had a dream I was in a local cafe and they were serving a ‘first course of gorse in a horse sauce’. I asked if it was vegetarian and they said no, the sauce is horse sauce.

Of course.
Give a shit or be a shit.

Flower

Postby Flower » 17 Jan 2020, 19:21

I had a strange dream .. it was in the days or rather years prior to the other place opening when I was rarely posting here except for the Word Association Thread. Mainly because of how hostile things had become but my few posts in the Word Association Thread were causing people to leave and form another place. It was my fault for the few posts in the Word Association Thread, tagging with Sneelock and a few others who weren't hostile that was driving people off in droves. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Nextdoorland”