Weird dreams

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
The Great Defector

Re: Weird dreams

Postby The Great Defector » 14 Nov 2017, 17:53

Were you dreaming you were English?
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 20 Nov 2017, 21:25

This morning I had a dream I was having sex with Jack Kerouac in a fridge, except he looked like Chucky the doll and had a large imitation phallus. When it was all over he crawled into the cheese drawer and fell asleep.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 04 Jan 2018, 16:29

A couple nights ago I had a dream where I had driven to a central California beach town with one of my oldest and best friends for some kind of reception after traveling the state. There, we met a young blonde woman who was in charge of the event. Since the event wasn't until nighttime and it was afternoon and our hotel wasn't ready, we took a walk and ended up near some railroad tracks.

As we were walking along the tracks, we saw two little tiger cubs and figured the mother was nearby and we got scared. We turned into a street that met the railroad tracks and saw the adult mother tiger, who raised her head, saw us, didn't see her cubs so she began slowly walking towards us. We decided to run back to the reception hall and the cubs began running after us, playing. The mother tiger began chasing us, to protect her cubs. My friend and the young reception manager were much faster than me and they wouldn't come back to help me as the mother tiger kept getting closer.

Then I woke up.
OCT wrote:Roger Waters is a cunt and his music is fucking shit.

pcqgod

Postby pcqgod » 15 Jan 2018, 15:19

I got the part of Arnold Schwarzenegger in a movie and all I was worried about was whether I could do the accent right.
Where would rock 'n' roll be without feedback?

souphound
World Class Ignoramus

Postby souphound » 15 Jan 2018, 15:29

pcqgod wrote:I got the part of Arnold Schwarzenegger in a movie and all I was worried about was whether I could do the accent right.

:lol: :lol:
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 15 Jan 2018, 16:42

This weekend, my new stationary bike came because the old one crapped out. I also shot around at a local outside court which might explain the weird dream I had last night.

I was a teenager again or in my mid 20s and my parents had rented a house not unlike the neighborhoods where I grew up. I lived in a little in-law unit with a bed, stationary bike and TV and was riding the stationary bike, but people kept moving it and I had to bring it back.

My brother made friends with a local guy who had a motorcycle and I'd skateboard while he rode around. Then all of a sudden, he morphed into an old friend, who was also younger and he told me he had early onset Alzheimer's so I convinced our family to buy him a dog for some reason.

I woke up after I was biking up a steep hill and dropped my basketball and rolled down the street and I had to chase it down.

Hugh

Postby Hugh » 17 Jan 2018, 07:29

My family and I became increasingly convinced that we had someone living in our house - hiding in the attic and various cupboards. I was sure that our uninvited guest was John Coan but I can't remember what my evidence for that was.

We prepared ourselves to confront him via a coordinated opening of the attic and cupboards but for some reason this never happened so I still don't know who our mystery guest actually was.

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 17 Jan 2018, 16:28

Hugh wrote:My family and I became increasingly convinced that we had someone living in our house - hiding in the attic and various cupboards. I was sure that our uninvited guest was John Coan but I can't remember what my evidence for that was.

We prepared ourselves to confront him via a coordinated opening of the attic and cupboards but for some reason this never happened so I still don't know who our mystery guest actually was.

You'd know it was Coan if you woke up in the morning and the kitchen sink was full of dishes.

And he never leaves. . .