The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Diamond Dog » 17 Oct 2017, 18:00

Jimbo wrote:The LV shooting official story is bullshit - probably.

*looks up definition of "BOLD"*
“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
"Don't be seduced into thinking that which did not make a profit is without value"
"'Seize the moments as they fly, know to live and learn to die'."

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 17 Oct 2017, 18:30

the Mandalay security guard who had disappeared from a TV studio just prior his interview has disappeared again, this time from a clinic. He's gone. But that's not fishy, is it?

I think if I was about to be subjected to questioning on this episode from the likes of you, I would disppear too.

Let's face it Jimbo, lots of people on your side are ready to call him a liar to his face, harass his family and put forth an alternate scernario with 100% certainty, just to see what kind of noise he makes. Not because you know anything different, not a single fucking thing, but because this is your entertainment.

I like him even more now. I hope he manages to find as much as peace and quiet as he wants, for as long as he wants.
Jimbo wrote:I guess I am over Graham Nash's politics. Hopelessly naive by the standards I've molded for myself these days.

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 18 Oct 2017, 01:37

This conspiracy theory looks a LOT more fun!
http://www.newsweek.com/where-real-melania-trump-687330
Give me a C, a bouncy C!

The Modernist
2018 BCB Cup Champ!

Postby The Modernist » 18 Oct 2017, 01:50

bobzilla77 wrote:
the Mandalay security guard who had disappeared from a TV studio just prior his interview has disappeared again, this time from a clinic. He's gone. But that's not fishy, is it?

I think if I was about to be subjected to questioning on this episode from the likes of you, I would disppear too.

Let's face it Jimbo, lots of people on your side are ready to call him a liar to his face, harass his family and put forth an alternate scernario with 100% certainty, just to see what kind of noise he makes. Not because you know anything different, not a single fucking thing, but because this is your entertainment.

I like him even more now. I hope he manages to find as much as peace and quiet as he wants, for as long as he wants.

Well said.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 18 Oct 2017, 04:34

Rayge wrote: We're talking minutes, and people under severe stress, while both the police and the hotel have arses to cover.

Great point, Ray! I think, however, you mean it like ass covering is a minor thing, that it goes on all the time along with cock ups, surveillance camera break downs and losing files. But this sloppy business as usual with our authorities is a conspiracy theorist's red meat. If the cops, the hotel, the reporters who don't say what you said, that someone is covering up something, even if it is only their incompetence, then we will never get to the truth - officially that is.

Maybe so, nonetheless this disappearance has all the hallmarks of a cover up.

Jimbo update!
The mystery is over: Las Vegas security guard Jesus Campos has been found.

On the set of “Ellen.”
http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-jes ... story.html
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” Mark Twain

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 20 Oct 2017, 10:13

(Thought it might be better to move this here from the Trump thread.)

And while I am on the subject of bashing Hillary and Obama check out this video where forensic accounting nerd Charles Ortell lays out how the Clinton Foundation, as well as the Clinton and Obama Presidential libraries are frauds. They're supposed to be charities which have very special tax rules and they simply are not following these rules. Individuals are getting rich while real charities languish for their being muddied by fake charities like the Clinton Foundation. Ortell is talking about fraud in the trillions of dollars! He points out that at least Trump paid back and made restitution for his Trump University scam.

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” Mark Twain

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 21 Oct 2017, 07:24

Trump likely to block release of classified JFK files: report

Source: The Hill

BY JULIA MANCHESTER - 10/20/17 09:23 PM EDT

President Trump is expected to block the release of information from thousands of classified documents regarding the assassination of former President John F. Kennedy in 1963, according to a Politico Magazine article on Friday.

More than 3,000 assassination-related documents are set to be released by the National Archives next week in accordance with the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992, which states that the federal government must release them by Oct. 26, 2017.

However, Trump administration officials told the publication that there was a concern over releasing classified documents that were created in the 1990s, saying it could provide important information on recent intelligence and law enforcement operations.

The officials did not comment on what details regarding Kennedy's death would be kept secret under Trump's order to block the release.

Read more: http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... les-report

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 21 Oct 2017, 11:46

Google "Las Vegas bullet holes."

Then Google "Syria bullet holes."

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 21 Oct 2017, 19:37

Point being?
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018!!

toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Postby toomanyhatz » 21 Oct 2017, 20:48

God help me, I actually did it. Please, if your point is going to be that a closed space shot up from inside shows more bullet holes than an open one a 1/4 mile away, particularly one where there are more actual human targets please don't bother as we're all already aware of that.
Jimbo wrote:My point is to save the world from WWIII.

Jimbo wrote:Trump is right. The collusion conspiracy theory has been debunked and you seem to refuse to look at the evidence.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017 2018!!

Sneelock

Postby Sneelock » 21 Oct 2017, 23:02

Jimbo wrote:Google "Las Vegas bullet holes."

Then Google "Syria bullet holes."

Then put your left foot in & put your left foot out.

Put your left foot in & shake it all about!
Give me a C, a bouncy C!

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 22 Oct 2017, 11:14

Love, love, love Patrice. RIP.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 23 Oct 2017, 15:31

Trump tweeted in 2012: “If we didn't remove incredibly powerful fire retardant asbestos & replace it with junk that doesn’t work, the World Trade Center would never have burned down.”

FOLLOW THE ASBESTOS, JIMBO
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 23 Oct 2017, 15:42

I'm pretty sure the WTC didn't 'burn down', Donald.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 23 Oct 2017, 15:48

Harvey K-Tel wrote:I'm pretty sure the WTC didn't 'burn down', Donald.

Quiet, you. Jimbo's "researching"
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 23 Oct 2017, 15:49

Count Machuki wrote:
Trump tweeted in 2012: “If we didn't remove incredibly powerful fire retardant asbestos & replace it with junk that doesn’t work, the World Trade Center would never have burned down.”

FOLLOW THE ASBESTOS, JIMBO

Quiet, you. Jimbo's "researching"
:lol:

Actually the asbestos hadn't yet been removed. Removal and replacement would have cost a fortune but it had to be done sooner than later because asbestos removal was/is mandatory in all public buildings. Conspiracy theorists say the high cost and inconvenience is one reason why the buildings were purposely brought down. The official story says the shock of the airplanes' hits knocked the blown-on asbestos off the steel girders which were then weakened by fire and precipitated the collapse - which is bullshit.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 26 Oct 2017, 14:51

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 26 Oct 2017, 16:25

An oldie but a goodie for ya Jim.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41741216

JFK assassination: Questions that won't go away
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 26 Oct 2017, 18:55

The Great Defector wrote:An oldie but a goodie for ya Jim.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41741216

JFK assassination: Questions that won't go away

But then dig the title, "JFK assassination: Questions that won't go away," and the asinine BBC doesn't pose any of those nagging questions.

Copehead
BCB Cup Stalinist

Postby Copehead » 27 Oct 2017, 09:53

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/oct/26/las-vegas-shooting-conspiracy-theories-social-media

When Jimbos go bad.

Imagine getting shot in the head, escaping with your life only to be hounded off the internet by whackjobs who think you're an actor.

FFS :roll:
Nazi Punks, Nazi Punks, Nazi Punks, Fuck Off

Bear baiting & dog fights a speciality.