The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
toomanyhatz
Power-mad king of the WCC
Location: Just east of where Charlie Parker went to do some relaxin'

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby toomanyhatz » 03 Oct 2017, 21:09

Jimbo wrote:Never been but there are videos and witnesses, police too, talking about multiple shooters.

The cranks always come out of the woodwork after these events. Why should this be different? Show me a credible source and we'll talk.

what was the guy's motive? 64 year old pudgy millionaire accountant gambler turned Rambo? I don't think so. And now he is dead --- of course. Even the Count could see that happening. Crazy? Maybe but there is no history of crazy.

Unknown, and admittedly curious. But until someone can offer a BETTER explanation, 64-year old turned Rambo is what he is.

And where is the hotel closed circuit of him checking in shlepping dozens of loaded guns.

He was there for weeks. He didn't necessarily bring them in all at once. Plus he was using guns that can be broken down into smaller parts.

there was the "hispanic" lady who before the show started stood up and faced the crowd saying how they were all going to die. Where is she? Are they looking for her?

Hadn't heard about her. Is that in the official report, or another crackpot theory? If it's in the official report, then yes - they're looking for her.

And his girlfriend I heard was in Japan.

Philippines, actually. Not that it matters, other than if you want to pursue 'alternate facts' at least get the KNOWN facts right.
sloopjohnc wrote:I know I picked the Diamondbacks, but they were the wildcard. Next teams will be a little tougher.

1959 1963 1965 1966 1974 1977 1978 1981 1988 2017!

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 04 Oct 2017, 02:50

Debunking myself here. This video backs up DD's contention that lower floor flash was indeed probably just a random flashing light.
persona non grata among those who worship at the altar of conventional wisdom

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 04 Oct 2017, 06:02

Well I never.

I've actually stayed in the sister hotel to the Mandalay Bay (now called The Delano, was then called - rather snappily- "TheHotel At Mandalay Bay") in 2010, with my girls. I know it particularly well.

The two hotels and their guests actually share facilities - as a guest at one, you are completely free to use the facilities (pool area, gym's, conference facilities etc) at both.

As you can see from the photos, they stand very close to eachother. There was always a very strong 'wind tunnel' effect between the two. It's the reason I know that video is absolute piffle as 'evidence' of multiple shooters - the effect created on that car cam is simply sound bouncing off different hard surfaces or escaping out into the desert (they are the last hotels on The Strip in the south, with only The Luxor next door). The guy is driving a taxi into the hotel and down out under the hotel to escape.... of course the sound is going to be harsh at points, muffled at others. The guy used two different windows to shoot - the two windows faced in different directions. Of course they will sound totally different depending upon where you are in relation to either window. Alot of the 'different' shots you hear are actually simply echoes - there are an enormous amount of very hard surfaces (all three hotels I've mentioned are predominantly sheet glass).

The reason I said about the lights is - well... it's blindingly obvious that there are millions of different angles of light reflection on every hotel every night. Those two hotels alone have about 4000 guest rooms each, with probably an average of four windows per room - that's 16,000 windows x 2. The Luxor next door is a black glass pyramid, with lights running up and down its corners all night long- by itself it's a mindfuck of reflected light. For anyone to suggest the flash lights coming from a downstairs room is indication of gunfire is, frankly, ridiculous beyond words.

Anyone, let's move on.
In science, the most important criteria for success is not being stunningly full of shit.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 04 Oct 2017, 15:17

Jimbo wrote:And what was the guy's motive? 64 year old pudgy millionaire accountant gambler turned Rambo? I don't think so. And now he is dead --- of course. Even the Count could see that happening.

:?
Sorry, WTF what?
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Covers Cup Champion 2017

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 04 Oct 2017, 21:27

Count Machuki wrote:
Jimbo wrote:And what was the guy's motive? 64 year old pudgy millionaire accountant gambler turned Rambo? I don't think so. And now he is dead --- of course. Even the Count could see that happening.

:?
Sorry, WTF what?

The lone wolf ends up dead -- again.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 06 Oct 2017, 22:40

With YouTube loaded with more and more videos of alternate narratives of the Las Vegas shootings especially about how there are multiple shooters, how is it that the mainstream media carry on as if YouTube isn't there? I mean there are supposed marines and supposed gun experts analyzing the various gun sounds and the various directions from which the sounds seem to come, all sorts of pretty plausible explanations with 1000s of views and the mainstream are carrying in with their hard to believe lone wolf narrative like there isn't a passel of witnesses and experts screaming to be heeded. Either the media are retarded or purposely ignoring other opinions and testimonies for the benefit of the "establishment's grand plan." Would it hurt the BBC or ABC to analyze these videos even if just to debunk them and assure viewers that story they are telling is the most accurate version? In other news stories they bring in other opinions. Well, there are other opinions on the Las Vegas shooting.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 06 Oct 2017, 22:50

Jimbo wrote: supposed marines and supposed gun experts

There's your hint right there.

Anyone can say they're an expert on anything on line. The news media tends to insist on actual credentials, not supposed ones.

Well, usually, anyway.
sloopjohnc wrote:I know I picked the Diamondbacks, but they were the wildcard. Next teams will be a little tougher.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 06 Oct 2017, 22:55

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 06 Oct 2017, 22:55

toomanyhatz wrote:
Jimbo wrote: supposed marines and supposed gun experts

There's your hint right there.

Anyone can say they're an expert on anything on line. The news media tends to insist on actual credentials, not supposed ones.

Well, usually, anyway.

I put the "supposed" in. They say they ARE experts.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 06 Oct 2017, 23:01

toomanyhatz wrote:http://www.snopes.com/second-gunman-shoot-fourth-floor-mandalay-bay/

These findings can be easily verified by listening to police radio traffic from the incident, in which officers say they hear gunfire coming from the 32nd floor of the hotel, identify Paddock’s room, then burst in, only to find him deceased inside with a large number of firearms.

I heard cops on the cop radio saying there are multiple shooters.

Snopes needs to keep up. Even I debunked the flashing light. If the mainstream media want to be believed their experts need to go head to head with the YouTube experts.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 06 Oct 2017, 23:24

Jimbo wrote:I put the "supposed" in. They say they ARE experts.

And you of course believe them. As I said - anyone can say they're an expert. The media tends to insist on actual experts.

Jimbo wrote:
I heard cops on the cop radio saying there are multiple shooters.

And anyone can say THAT too. Please provide a source other than a Youtube video.

Even I debunked the flashing light.

No you didn't. You agreed with somebody else once you realized you couldn't debunk their debunking.

If the mainstream media want to be believed their experts need to go head to head with the YouTube experts.

No, they don't. They have standards before they broadcast something. Youtube doesn't.

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 07 Oct 2017, 03:50

Jimbo, bless his heart wrote:1000s of views

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Covers Cup Champion 2017

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 07 Oct 2017, 08:01

In science, the most important criteria for success is not being stunningly full of shit.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 08 Oct 2017, 16:23

Marginal BCB contributor since 2006

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 09 Oct 2017, 22:57

Snopes needs to keep up. Even I debunked the flashing light.
Jimbo wrote:The Natural Times said no matter, essentially we are all doomed.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 11 Oct 2017, 06:11

Davey the Fat Boy wrote:http://deadstate.org/conspiracy-theories-make-people-feel-like-theyre-special/

In almost every video that has emerged from the horrific mass shooting carried out by Stephen Paddock from two broken windows in the Mandalay Bay hotel, media figures and their followers are finding “evidence” that there was more than one shooter in Vegas. But here’s the maddening part: it’s not evidence. What they offer are mind-numbing interpretations of video clips that show nothing. Nothing.

Not according to this scientist and gun enthusiast. There were TWO shooters at least.

In essence, because of the differences in the speed of sound vs. the speed of the bullets from a known cartridge (.223 Remington, in this case), the time lag between the last bullet hitting the pavement and the last audible report of the rifle muzzle can be used to very accurately calculate the range of the shooter.

More importantly, when the audio from the Las Vegas shooting is analyzed, it reveals TWO shooters operating at the same time, not just one shooter. Shooter #1 is operating at 425 – 475 yards, which is consistent with the Mandalay Bay hotel, but shooter #2 is operating at approximately 250 – 270 yards.

Diamond Dog

Postby Diamond Dog » 11 Oct 2017, 06:24

So it can be calculated that accurately from a video shot from a mobile camera, the position of the camera in the festival can be that accurately ascertained, and the speed of the camera itself is absolutely spot on and not slow/fast at all? All of this can be scientifically proven by that "scientist & gun enthusiast"?

Is this like the way the shots were coming from much lower down than the 32nd floor because (to paraphrase) there was "video to support that"?

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 11 Oct 2017, 06:32

Diamond Dog wrote:So it can be calculated that accurately from a video shot from a mobile camera, the position of the camera in the festival can be that accurately ascertained, and the speed of the camera itself is absolutely spot on and not slow/fast at all? All of this can be scientifically proven by that "scientist & gun enthusiast"?

Seems so if you watch the video.

Is this like the way the shots were coming from much lower down than the 32nd floor because (to paraphrase) there was "video to support that"?

Now this is about me and my ignorance. I agree, I am ignorant but I am also curious about what happened in Las Vegas that evening. I was going to discontinue my postings about LV but there are conflicting narratives I monitor, some shoot down-able and then there is this guy who seems to nail the second shooter notion using physics and math and his knowledge of guns.

toomanyhatz

Postby toomanyhatz » 11 Oct 2017, 07:04

Read the comments on YouTube - he has plenty of doubters. Mostly based on his supposition that only one type of weapon was used. He may 'seem to' nail the second shooter notion, but he certainly doesn't prove it.

Davey the Fat Boy

Postby Davey the Fat Boy » 11 Oct 2017, 07:10

I just hope that the folks attempting to control us never figure out how to make a YouTube conspiracy video!
Marginal BCB contributor since 2006