The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
fire and fueryIre
Posts: 8749
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: Accredited BCB Pain in the Arse

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby fire and fueryIre » 31 Dec 2016, 16:25

Jimbo wrote:YEAR IN REVIEW: 2016 Top Ten Conspiracies
http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/30/y ... qus_thread


Cheers, Jimbo. I shall waste no time in reading through them...
Image

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 13475
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Jimbo » 02 Jan 2017, 10:14

Re the recent Istanbul nightclub shooting where all the headlines are screaming about a manhunt for the lone gunman, but then how is it that according to the Guardian,

The survivors they spoke to all said there were multiple assailants, although Turkish authorities have said there was a lone attacker, and some said they were in contact with each other on walkie talkies.


https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/ ... ve-updates

See, again and again and again are these anomalies between what we are told by our governments and media and what really happened.

And oddly, if you think I think the Guardian is off the hook, in its most current online edition they are talking about the manhunt for the single gunman. Not even a mention or correction of their own earlier reporting.
I love you.

User avatar
fire and fueryIre
Posts: 8749
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: Accredited BCB Pain in the Arse

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby fire and fueryIre » 02 Jan 2017, 12:10

Jimbo wrote:Re the recent Istanbul nightclub shooting where all the headlines are screaming about a manhunt for the lone gunman, but then how is it that according to the Guardian,

The survivors they spoke to all said there were multiple assailants, although Turkish authorities have said there was a lone attacker, and some said they were in contact with each other on walkie talkies.


https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/ ... ve-updates

See, again and again and again are these anomalies between what we are told by our governments and media and what really happened.

And oddly, if you think I think the Guardian is off the hook, in its most current online edition they are talking about the manhunt for the single gunman. Not even a mention or correction of their own earlier reporting.


Given that the events took place less than 48 hours ago in a nightclub whose interior was filled with gunfire, screams, smoke and falling bodies, one would imagine people were more concerned about taking cover than busy making notes. As a result, I think that a little confusion while a bigger, more accurate picture emerges is perfectly understandable.
Image

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 13475
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Jimbo » 02 Jan 2017, 12:24

fueryIre wrote:
Jimbo wrote:Re the recent Istanbul nightclub shooting where all the headlines are screaming about a manhunt for the lone gunman, but then how is it that according to the Guardian,

The survivors they spoke to all said there were multiple assailants, although Turkish authorities have said there was a lone attacker, and some said they were in contact with each other on walkie talkies.


https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/ ... ve-updates

See, again and again and again are these anomalies between what we are told by our governments and media and what really happened.

And oddly, if you think I think the Guardian is off the hook, in its most current online edition they are talking about the manhunt for the single gunman. Not even a mention or correction of their own earlier reporting.


Given that the events took place less than 48 hours ago in a nightclub whose interior was filled with gunfire, screams, smoke and falling bodies, one would imagine people were more concerned about taking cover than busy making notes. As a result, I think that a little confusion while a bigger, more accurate picture emerges is perfectly understandable.


Huh? They were there. They said they what they saw including a key detail pointing to more than one shooter, the walkie talkies. Why would the Turkish government, which wasn't there, tell a different version from the witnesses? That is the question to ask because a shooting like this will probably be used as an excuse to ramp up the war machine. Kurdish Syrians, take cover!

Watch, next you will hear the shooter is dead. Can't have a trial, no no no. And how will they catch him? Don't know yet but they said he left his weapon behind. Maybe his fingerprints will give him away. Or in all the excitement his passport fell from his pocket.

Oh, and wait to hear they had been watching this guy for months.

But remember, eyewitnesses said it was more than one shooter.

And you can spot that this is another fake story for the louder and more uniform the MSM the less likely it's true.

Go back to sleep.
I love you.

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 13475
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Jimbo » 04 Jan 2017, 13:56

Almost there. CNN released this photo from the Turkish police who say he is the suspect.

Image

Gosh, he even looks like a terrorist.

And what does that mean, "ISIS claims responsibility."? Any group can claim responsibility but luckily this claim fits perfectly into the narrative.
I love you.

User avatar
The Great Defector
Posts: 15255
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby The Great Defector » 04 Jan 2017, 14:03

He looks like someone owes him money.
Loki wrote:You Brit boys are so contentious!

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 13475
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Jimbo » 05 Jan 2017, 03:34

Buried deeply in a Reuters article is this: "Hurriyet (Turkish news) quoted Reina's owner, Mehmet Kocarslan, as saying security measures had been taken over the past 10 days after U.S. intelligence reports suggested a possible attack." This should be a headline story! http://mobile.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSKBN14K0NH

So again, our intelligence was following the events and just letting them unfold.
I love you.

User avatar
fire and fueryIre
Posts: 8749
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: Accredited BCB Pain in the Arse

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby fire and fueryIre » 05 Jan 2017, 07:48

Jimbo wrote:Buried deeply in a Reuters article is this: "Hurriyet (Turkish news) quoted Reina's owner, Mehmet Kocarslan, as saying security measures had been taken over the past 10 days after U.S. intelligence reports suggested a possible attack." This should be a headline story! http://mobile.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSKBN14K0NH

So again, our intelligence was following the events and just letting them unfold.



Sorry, J, but only you could see stepping up security measures 10 days before a possible attack as "following events and letting them unfold"?
Image

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 13475
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Jimbo » 05 Jan 2017, 08:58

How these alleged ‘terror’ events push major political shifts must be seriously considered when dissecting a possible modus operandi of this and other similar high-profile media ‘national security’ events.


http://21stcenturywire.com/2017/01/03/t ... to-attack/

Swiping this line from my most recent favorite alternative news site. Time after time a suspicious pattern of events emerges which the mainstream media ignore. There is the terrorist event and then there is the war. Not yet at the suspicion level of the government had been watching the fellow for six months as in so many cases like the Boston Bombers and the 9/11 hijackers, the warning to the club owner does seem a little weak for evidence of a conspiracy but that the owner was warned in advance by US intelligence of a terrorist attack and didn't close his club is negligent or inviting trouble. And in conspiracy world, they want the attack so they can go to kill whomever they like - - or don't like.
I love you.

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 13475
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Jimbo » 07 Jan 2017, 08:55

And now an airport shooting at Ft. Lauderdale. This one a little more personal than shootings in Turkey or Berlin because I used to live there and often frequented the airport. A lot of my family, cousins, uncles and aunts still live there and they use the airport. So far no word of any harm to them.

That said, lets get to the conspiracy side of things. I went to the BBC to get an overview of what happened and at first glance it looks like a lone nut just started shooting people at the luggage go-round. But there was one thing that tickled my Jimbo. Again, as in so many of these kinds of events, there is an FBI, pre-shooting/terror connection. "Mr Piro (the FBI investigator) said that Mr Santiago (the shooter) had turned up at an FBI office in his hometown of Anchorage, Alaska, in November, behaving erratically and was turned over to local police, who took him to a medical facility for a mental evaluation." What does it mean to "turn up" at an FBI office? And how did that mental evaluation go? His prognosis couldn't have been too bad despite reports that he was hearing voices from the US government and encouraged to watch ISIS videos. After all, they let him keep his rifle and then they even let him take it on a plane. It goes without saying that he wasn't put on a no-fly list.

Rather than being a "lone nut" could this guy have been what my new favorite conspiracy site calls a "known nut"?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38539739
I love you.

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 13475
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Jimbo » 09 Jan 2017, 04:22

Multiple reports of second (and maybe more) shooters in Ft. Lauderdale. Yes, these are witnesses caught up the fear and excitement of the moment but how is it the sheriff and the media are so sure of their single shooter story in that same moment? Check out the video of the one witness who on camera clearly heard four shots ("bam! bam! bam! bam!") and then the CNN guy says but there were five deaths and 15 wounded. And soon after another "witness" (this is a phone interview) comes on and jazzes up and confirms the CNN story.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2017/01/07/a ... ss-drills/
I love you.

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 13475
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Jimbo » 09 Jan 2017, 07:07

Jimbo wrote:Multiple reports of second (and maybe more) shooters in Ft. Lauderdale. Yes, these are witnesses caught up the fear and excitement of the moment but how is it the sheriff and the media are so sure of their single shooter story in that same moment? Check out the video of the one witness who on camera clearly heard four shots ("bam! bam! bam! bam!") and then the CNN guy says but there were five deaths and 15 wounded. And soon after another "witness" (this is a phone interview) comes on and jazzes up and confirms the CNN story.

http://21stcenturywire.com/2017/01/07/a ... ss-drills/


I will modify my skepticism but not entirely dismiss the above with this explanation from the New York Times of how amid the pandemonium the authorities were unable to control rumors of second shooters. The Times article does sound plausible and is also a rare case of the media debunking "conspiracy" fodder in a timely manner. http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/08/us/fo ... ws&hp&_r=0

Other suspicious factors linger, however, like the killer's pre-rampage encounter with the FBI, like in a number of other lone gunman cases.

The "conspiracy" motive for "staging" an attack like this - and is an explanation of motive in a number of other questionable shootings - is weak IMO but is logical. The conspiracy thinking goes like this. The government is staging these attacks so that guns will become less and less appealing to own individually and will eventually be more controlled in the future. "The government wants our guns!" kind of thing. IMO, the government can take your guns. Nonetheless, following the logic, Ft. Lauderdale airport was struck because of this:

The Florida Legislature, though, may be poised to increase gun access in airports.

State Sen. Greg Steube, a Republican from Sarasota and Manatee counties, has introduced SB 140 that would repeal existing gun bans on college campuses, in airport terminals, and in government meetings. He could not be reached for comment.
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/updat ... DcSXXGp2N/

Yes, indeed, gun love is so deep there are lawmakers who want to allow guns to be carried into airports. And so, the conspiracy logic goes, the shooting was staged to dissuade a crazy law like this from passing.
I love you.

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 13475
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Jimbo » 16 Jan 2017, 18:29

http://charlesortel.com

I know it is hard to like Donald Trump but this will show that Hillary is a scummier human being than even he is. This site dives deep into the shit of the Clinton Foundation and if there is any justice Bill, Hillary, Chelsea, W, and a whole lot of other scoundrels who've made billions will swing for defrauding AIDS sufferers, Haitian earthquake victims and impoverished hoards, not to mention individuals and governments' taxpayers who've donated to the Foundation.

It is a deep going website from an accounting POV and what I have gleaned so far is there have been no proper audits.


State, federal, and foreign laws bar public charities from being run for private gain in interstate commerce—which means, by using the mail, telephones or the internet. The Clinton Foundation’s complex operations (it is not just one entity but a web of them) do not comply with this requirement. Nor does the Clinton Foundation ever seem to have submitted its financial records to an independent, properly certified audit by a qualified accounting firm.

Overall I consider the Clinton Foundation to be a charity fraud network. I base this conclusion on my review of extensive data about its operations including the activities of the Clinton family and their friends in Haiti, a nation that has suffered many disasters, both natural and manmade.

What possesses powerful, wealthy, and educated persons to prey on the most desperately poor humans on earth as they posture as "philanthropists”? And why has there been no government oversight?

Expect an increased flow of detailed disclosures centering upon Exhibits 1 through 40 through this website, and continued reaction to breaking developments via my twitter account (@CharlesOrtel).
I love you.

User avatar
Harvey K-Tel
Long Player
Posts: 38565
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:20
Location: 1220 on your AM dial

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Harvey K-Tel » 16 Jan 2017, 21:04

Jimbo wrote:Spent a few hours watching David Ikes videos today and if he'd dump the reptilian thing, even forswear it, he be an excellent spokes person for the conspiracy side. The reptilian thing is based on him assuming the beliefs of Australian abos who are into the shape shifting mumbo jumbo. But once he gets off that part of his spiel and gets onto 911 and an elite controlling the world he makes perfect sense. He also seems like a nice enough bloke, not crazy at all.


American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 wrote:
Ab·o or ab·o (ăb′ō)
n. pl. Ab·os or ab·os Offensive Slang
Used as a disparaging term for an Australian Aborigine.


Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 wrote:
Abo (ˈæbəʊ)
n (sometimes not capital) , pl Abos
(Peoples)
a. short for Aborigine
b. (as modifier): an Abo reserve.
Usage: This once quite common word is now completely unacceptable


Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary wrote:
ab•o (ˈæb oʊ)

n., pl. ab•os.
usage: This term is a slur and should be avoided. It is used with disparaging intent and is perceived as highly insulting.
—n.
Australian Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. (a contemptuous term used to refer to an Aborigine.)
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 13475
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Jimbo » 17 Jan 2017, 01:39

Harvey K-Tel wrote:
Jimbo wrote:Spent a few hours watching David Ikes videos today and if he'd dump the reptilian thing, even forswear it, he be an excellent spokes person for the conspiracy side. The reptilian thing is based on him assuming the beliefs of Australian abos who are into the shape shifting mumbo jumbo. But once he gets off that part of his spiel and gets onto 911 and an elite controlling the world he makes perfect sense. He also seems like a nice enough bloke, not crazy at all.


American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 wrote:
Ab·o or ab·o (ăb′ō)
n. pl. Ab·os or ab·os Offensive Slang
Used as a disparaging term for an Australian Aborigine.



I should have known better. Sorry.
I love you.

User avatar
Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013
Posts: 36917
Joined: 11 Jun 2005, 15:28
Location: semiosphere

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Count Machuki » 17 Jan 2017, 15:17

wtf who the hell says that?!
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

User avatar
Harvey K-Tel
Long Player
Posts: 38565
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:20
Location: 1220 on your AM dial

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Harvey K-Tel » 17 Jan 2017, 16:28

Count Machuki wrote:wtf who the hell says that?!


Old people who should know better.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

User avatar
Rayge
Posts: 10339
Joined: 14 Aug 2013, 11:37
Location: deepest Devon
Contact:

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Rayge » 20 Jan 2017, 08:51

You can't play a tune on an absolute

When the ball sleeps it dreams it is a Frisbee

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under will

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 13475
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Jimbo » 20 Jan 2017, 10:25

Rayge wrote:http://www.triarchypress.net/mythophilosophy.html

an excellent read.


Seems to suit your "let it be" style, Rayge,

One thing he was right on the money about was how conspiracy theorists never seem to get to the bottom of their theories. But i am still intrigued by the anomalies in the official stories, especially glaring ones like like how Building 7 had fallen so much so like a controlled demolition it just had to have been one. If so, 9/11 was planned by persons other than those who were flying the planes that day.

Long ago I recognized Trump as a internet conspiracy guy. As one of them myself that doesn't mean that we/I support Trump. The article seems to lump us together. We are diverse, especially with our theories. Trump's birther thing is an internet phenom and Trump should be proud, I still think Obama's story stinks a bit. I think Obama is a CIA man. If Trump opens up the 9/11 and JFK files and starts new investigations, well, that'd be draining the swamp.

I was hoping the blog writer would mention what 9/11 truth conspiracy theorists are getting wrong. If I read the article right we should just forget about it and any other mysterious things the elite are up to and simply be kind to one another instead. I'm good at being kind.

It was a good read. Thanks, Rayge.
I love you.

User avatar
never/ever
Posts: 20840
Joined: 27 Jun 2008, 14:21
Location: Journeying through a burning brain

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby never/ever » 20 Jan 2017, 10:41

Just fyi- the recent tragic event in Melbourne's Bourke Street Mall was not a terrorist attack, merely a boofhead with an axe to grind after a previous misdemeanor in the city last night.
Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?."

George Carlin


Return to “Nextdoorland”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Deebank, WG Kaspar and 2 guests