The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Jimbo

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Jimbo » 18 Dec 2016, 05:47

And just as I get out along comes something else to drag me back in.

I get the feeling that my "don't blame Russia" entries on the "election" thread are getting obnoxious but then I heard some guy on NPR say that this "scandal" will only get bigger and become the size and scope of Watergate. The conspiracy I've recently found makes Watergate puny in comparison. It involves, Hillary, Bill, Chelsea, Huma, the Clinton Foundation, emails, Libya, Syria, Sudan, Iraq, Russia, poison gas, HSBC, Bengazi, General Petreus, George Soros, arms, oil, pipelines, diamonds, billions of dollars, murder, disappearances, and so much more and for one thing explains the secrecy Hillary engendered especially regarding all those emails she destroyed. If you are skeptical, as you should be, blame the lack of transparency for making theorizing the only way to glean information.

Eric Braverman is missing. He was the manager of the Clinton Foundation for about a year and a half and then quit. According to this Politico article, April 2015, "No public explanation was offered for Braverman’s resignation."
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... man-115598 So, based around the disappearance of Braverman this YouTuber guy in a "A Perfect Mind" sort of way has been cutting and pasting clues and doing his best to connect the dots. He's posted over 50 videos explaining shit and then the other day YouTube took down all his videos. Unbent he posted the video below to recap what he'd discovered. Yes, it looks slapdash but he is just a guy and trying to find answers to questions our mainstream media (yes, again) won't ask. If you think all of the current events make sense then you are blessed but if you wonder why we invaded Libya, are involved in Syria, what was in those thousands emails and all this craziness suddenly blaming Russia for all that ails the US then dive into this rabbit hole with me.

I love you.

bobzilla77

Postby bobzilla77 » 19 Dec 2016, 19:03

Hillary and her killer emails have been thoroughly slain by Trump and Putin. You don't get to blame them for anything else EVER AGAIN.

Now people are playing the Cui Bono game over Putin and his infiltration... hey you know who benefits from having an unwitting KGB agent in the office of the US President? Russia does. That's good news though to you, isn't it Jimbo? Now the killer email dragon slayer has total control to do whatever he wants. That's what you want him to have, and he's got it now. And the people in a position to care about this are still chasing after those dead emails. Well done, truly.
Jimbo wrote:The Natural Times said no matter, essentially we are all doomed.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 20 Dec 2016, 13:52

bobzilla77 wrote: Now people are playing the Cui Bono game over Putin and his infiltration... hey you know who benefits from having an unwitting KGB agent in the office of the US President? Russia does. That's good news though to you, isn't it Jimbo?

Good news or bad news makes no difference to me as long as it is true news and the news you are getting from (again, sry) the MSM and the government is a big pile of bullshit and lies. Why would they lie? Oil, guns, pipelines and billions of dollars. And of course I wouldn't want a KGB agent President, whom I'm assuming you mean Trump, right? You know that the KGB no longer exists, right? And right there, you, by saying "KGB," you are acting as naively as they hope you will. Not that you or I can do anything to stop this madness from behind our computers, at least open your eyes and think how you are being played, gaslighted, propagandized, seduced, hypnotized by the most sophisticated media machine ever. Trump is a separate problem. But maybe by having a friend of Putin as Secretary of State they can do deals. Yeah, oil deals but deals nonetheless. But Obama is poisoning the waters by making the name of Russia toxic before Trump sits down. See, ideally, I'd like to see the US and Russia be friendly. Pulling the stunts the US is doing today will destroy any chance of friendship. You know, I always thought these oil wars are stupid. How come we just can't buy the oil?
I love you.

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 21 Dec 2016, 17:42

So the guy just conveniently leaves his ID in the cab? Now this really does sound just a touch too convenient.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38392128
The leaves have lost hold of the branches as always, Which leaves us with gold and win coloured pathways

Jeemo

Postby Jeemo » 21 Dec 2016, 19:04

Diamond Dog wrote:So the guy just conveniently leaves his ID in the cab? Now this really does sound just a touch too convenient.

My Jimbo klaxon went off when I heard that. I always remember to retrieve my documents when I leave a vehicle. Doesn't everyone.
Image So Long Kid, Take A Bow.

Diamond Dog
"Self Quoter" Extraordinaire.

Postby Diamond Dog » 21 Dec 2016, 19:30

I always remember to put my ID in the lorry before setting off to mow down some tourists, don;t you?
The leaves have lost hold of the branches as always, Which leaves us with gold and win coloured pathways

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 21 Dec 2016, 23:58

Jeemo wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:So the guy just conveniently leaves his ID in the cab? Now this really does sound just a touch too convenient.

My Jimbo klaxon went off when I heard that. I always remember to retrieve my documents when I leave a vehicle. Doesn't everyone.

And once again.
"Judicial sources say the suspect was monitored in Berlin between March and September on suspicion of planning a robbery to pay for automatic weapons for use in an attack."

Good to know they were watching a suspected armed robber for six months. Is not the law for immigrants a little stricter than for citizens and just suspicion of criminality can get you deported or jailed? But watched? That's harsh.

Note too how the BBC article is sprinkled with sentimentality, Muslims who love Berlin and Germany. Talk about fake news.
I love you.

kewl klive
cultural defective

Postby kewl klive » 22 Dec 2016, 15:29

Diamond Dog wrote:"Svengali" has come to refer to a person who, with evil intent, dominates, manipulates, and controls a person.
Diamond Dog wrote:RIP Jake. A tough, tough, tough man. A man you really didn't want to get into a street brawl with.

Hodgson wrote:John posted a picture of me which he'd doctored nastily

kewl klive
cultural defective

Postby kewl klive » 22 Dec 2016, 15:31

An alternate view might be that many people, including, refreshingly, those who have met Peter in person, think he's a hypocritical laughing stock.
Diamond Dog wrote:RIP Jake. A tough, tough, tough man. A man you really didn't want to get into a street brawl with.

Hodgson wrote:John posted a picture of me which he'd doctored nastily

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 23 Dec 2016, 08:54

clive gash wrote:
Diamond Dog wrote:"Svengali" has come to refer to a person who, with evil intent, dominates, manipulates, and controls a person.

Get your dumb-ass useless, creepy and mean posts off of my thread. Delete them and leave a period. A period would make more sense than anything you write. I'll delete this as soon as you comply.
I love you.

R. Swipe
hounds people off the board

Postby R. Swipe » 23 Dec 2016, 11:05

:o

Could it be that BCB is finally moving into 'interesting' territory for the first time in many months?

Can we have a board meltdown before we say 'ta ta' to 2016?
Bride Of Sea Of Tunes wrote:
The Modernist wrote:
Your essay needs to be in before 5.00 tomorrow Dougie.

:D :D :D

One of the finest replies in BCB's history.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 23 Dec 2016, 11:22

Jimbo wrote:
Jeemo wrote:

And once again.
"Judicial sources say the suspect was monitored in Berlin between March and September on suspicion of planning a robbery to pay for automatic weapons for use in an attack."

Good to know they were watching a suspected armed robber for six months. Is not the law for immigrants a little stricter than for citizens and just suspicion of criminality can get you deported or jailed? But watched? That's harsh.

Note too how the BBC article is sprinkled with sentimentality, Muslims who love Berlin and Germany. Talk about fake news.

Oh, and now the suspect is dead.

The end. Go back to sleep everyone.
I love you.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 25 Dec 2016, 11:58

In the comments section in a Consortium News article about the state of Germany vis a vis Putin and the US was a pretty detailed letter from someone who seems to know what's happening in Germany. What struck me the most was this bit explaining why Germany is suddenly such a humanitarian hero especially re the middle-eastern refugees.

The ploy about “humanitarian assistance to Syrian war refugees, was just that, a ploy to cover up an emergency recall of hundreds of thousands of NATO intelligence assets [“rebels” of EU citizenry, VIT very important terrorists of allied citizenry who know too much to be sacrificed, NGOs staff and straight Intelligence agents of NATO, black market operatives, money launderers and gun dealers etc.,] and their families from territories taken over by Syrian army after Russian intervention and ...

https://consortiumnews.com/2016/12/23/g ... a-detente/
I love you.

The Great Defector

Postby The Great Defector » 29 Dec 2016, 19:30

Several physicists have suggested that our Universe is not real and is instead a giant simulation. Should we care?

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20160901-we-might-live-in-a-computer-program-but-it-may-not-matter
Loki wrote:You Brit boys are so contentious!

Nikki Gradual
nasty, brutish and short

Postby Nikki Gradual » 29 Dec 2016, 20:08

As usually happens at this time of the year, rumours of a 24-hour UK news blackout are circulating. Usually guff, but if for once they are real, you'll be looking at adding Phil or Liz to 2016's list of the dead.
He's thrown a kettle over a pub; what have you done?"

Nikki Gradual
nasty, brutish and short

Postby Nikki Gradual » 29 Dec 2016, 20:12

Already being quashed apparently.
He's thrown a kettle over a pub; what have you done?"

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 29 Dec 2016, 20:58

Spent a few hours watching David Ikes videos today and if he'd dump the reptilian thing, even forswear it, he be an excellent spokes person for the conspiracy side. The reptilian thing is based on him assuming the beliefs of Australian abos who are into the shape shifting mumbo jumbo. But once he gets off that part of his spiel and gets onto 911 and an elite controlling the world he makes perfect sense. He also seems like a nice enough bloke, not crazy at all.
I love you.

fire and fueryIre

Postby fire and fueryIre » 29 Dec 2016, 23:01

Jimbo wrote:
Spent a few hours watching David Ikes videos today and if he'd dump the reptilian thing, even forswear it, he be an excellent spokes person for the conspiracy side. The reptilian thing is based on him assuming the beliefs of Australian abos who are into the shape shifting mumbo jumbo. But once he gets off that part of his spiel and gets onto 911 and an elite controlling the world he makes perfect sense. He also seems like a nice enough bloke, not crazy at all.

A man who can afford to spend a few hours watching David Icke videos is a man with waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on his hands.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 30 Dec 2016, 02:28

fueryIre wrote:
Jimbo wrote:

A man who can afford to spend a few hours watching David Icke videos is a man with waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on his hands.

Give me some credit. I also watched two Tesla car reviews, a Jay Leno's garage, some RT shows, and a bunch of twist videos for the dance craze songs in YY. :D
I love you.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 31 Dec 2016, 13:03

YEAR IN REVIEW: 2016 Top Ten Conspiracies
http://21stcenturywire.com/2016/12/30/y ... qus_thread
I love you.