The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013
Posts: 36917
Joined: 11 Jun 2005, 15:28
Location: semiosphere

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Count Machuki » 03 Oct 2016, 17:37

zoomboogity wrote:
Jimbo wrote:It may be a thing, some futurists' plan to reduce the earth's population, but its nefariousness is not so evident, not to me at least.


Why, because you haven't looked into it? Interesting phrase there - "not so evident" - from someone who prides himself in digging below the surface to get to the real story. That's about as lazy as prattling on about 9/11 when you know it leads to nowhere and just spins in the same circles, and you know you're going to get the same response from others, to which you have the same response prepared that "no one understands THE TRUTH" you present to us as a public service.


Jimbo wrote:We'd have to stop our wars so there'd be a smoother implementation of the UN's plan. Nah, it may be a plan but it ain't going to work. We'll all be nuked to death before the UN gets us.


How do you know that isn't part of the agenda? Oh yeah - you haven't bothered to look into it, that's how you know.


Jimbo wrote:And if this is what keeps you up at night, fine. It doesn't trouble me.


Ignorance is bliss, isn't it? Especially when it probably won't affect you in your lifetime (at least in ways you would notice). And no, it doesn't "keep me up at night," so no need for snarkiness. You just go back to your 9/11 links, and keep wondering why people respond to you the way you just responded to me. I had a feeling you weren't really serious about conspiracies, but simply latched onto 9/11 the way a three-year-old latches onto a rattle and keeps making noise with it until your elders leave the room in exasperation.

By the way, are you still an American citizen? Do you vote in our elections? Just curious.



Jimbo, God bless him, will go from one side of the internet to the other analyzing a plume of 9/11 smoke but can't be troubled to Google Hillary Clinton's stance on the legalisation of reefer.
:roll:
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

User avatar
zoomboogity
Shakin' All Over
Posts: 4932
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 07:42
Location: Screwball Cultural Center

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby zoomboogity » 03 Oct 2016, 17:41

He also thinks Trump is cool because he's from Queens and therefore would make a good President. Now, TELL me that isn't the result of some serious research. Bless his pea-pickin' li'l heart!
Image

"Quite."

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 13477
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Jimbo » 03 Oct 2016, 18:21

zoomboogity wrote:
And it's not going to just happen in five or ten years, this has to be implemented over a a few generations


Dude, you're the one who is schooled in this plan and if you say it ain't gonna happen even in my or my kid's lifetime then WTF? Where's the fire? There is a real and visible one world takeover going on as we speak in America's foreign policy and it could lead to something much worse than whatever the UN has in store. It's not population reduction, it's population elimination, the end of us all.
I love you.

User avatar
zoomboogity
Shakin' All Over
Posts: 4932
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 07:42
Location: Screwball Cultural Center

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby zoomboogity » 03 Oct 2016, 18:35

Jimbo wrote:Dude, you're the one who is schooled in this plan and if you say it ain't gonna happen even in my or my kid's lifetime then WTF? Where's the fire?


It's been happening. Over 150 countries signed on to it at The Earth Summit in 1992. Bush41 signed it on behalf of the US. The operative word is "incrementalism" here, are you much familiar with it in respect to this plan?

Your statement demonstrates a degree of selfishness and solipsism that would be frightening if it weren't so comical in light of your ongoing 9/11 obsession. I said nothing about your son's generation. You don't know how it will affect them, they're going to be here awhile.


Jimbo wrote:There is a real and visible one world takeover going on as we speak


Hey, no kidding. :lol:


Jimbo wrote:It's not population reduction, it's population elimination, the end of us all.


And you know that the two are mutually exclusive... how?

Does that really make sense to you? "The end of us ALL"? The one-percenters plan to kill themselves off along with everyone else? THAT'S the endgame? Why would they want to do that to themselves?

User avatar
The Great Defector
Posts: 15255
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby The Great Defector » 04 Oct 2016, 14:45

Any conspiracies about Kim Kardasian getting robbed?
Loki wrote:You Brit boys are so contentious!

User avatar
zoomboogity
Shakin' All Over
Posts: 4932
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 07:42
Location: Screwball Cultural Center

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby zoomboogity » 04 Oct 2016, 22:16

Dr Markus wrote:Any conspiracies about Kim Kardasian getting robbed?


Celebrities flaunting their wealth and making their daily activities and whereabouts readily available to the entire world, including extensive use of social media. Pretty straightforward, it would seem.

User avatar
The Great Defector
Posts: 15255
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby The Great Defector » 04 Oct 2016, 23:03

zoomboogity wrote:
Dr Markus wrote:Any conspiracies about Kim Kardasian getting robbed?


Celebrities flaunting their wealth and making their daily activities and whereabouts readily available to the entire world, including extensive use of social media. Pretty straightforward, it would seem.



It's mad to think she got robbed of a few million and none of it was money. It was all material shite. What was the cheapest thing is had on worth? 200,000 dollars.
Loki wrote:You Brit boys are so contentious!

User avatar
bobzilla77
Posts: 14881
Joined: 23 Jun 2006, 02:56
Location: Dilute! Dilute! OK!

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby bobzilla77 » 05 Oct 2016, 18:53

Dr Markus wrote:Any conspiracies about Kim Kardasian getting robbed?


Trump campaign did it to distract the news cycle away from his leaked tax records. Or, CLinton campaign did hoping people would think the Trump campaign did it. One or the other works for me.
Jimbo wrote:The Natural Times said no matter, essentially we are all doomed.


User avatar
zoomboogity
Shakin' All Over
Posts: 4932
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 07:42
Location: Screwball Cultural Center

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby zoomboogity » 06 Oct 2016, 04:33

Maybe there's a connection with OJ. If you want to get into conspiracies, it's as plausible as any, maybe more so than most.

User avatar
bobzilla77
Posts: 14881
Joined: 23 Jun 2006, 02:56
Location: Dilute! Dilute! OK!

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby bobzilla77 » 06 Oct 2016, 19:56

zoomboogity wrote:Maybe there's a connection with OJ. If you want to get into conspiracies, it's as plausible as any, maybe more so than most.


OJ traded the stolen jewelry for all his old memorabilia that guy from Vegas ripped off. He was mad over stuff the pre-teen Kim was quoted as saying in that TV show.
Jimbo wrote:The Natural Times said no matter, essentially we are all doomed.


User avatar
zoomboogity
Shakin' All Over
Posts: 4932
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 07:42
Location: Screwball Cultural Center

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby zoomboogity » 06 Oct 2016, 22:00

There you go. Occam's Razor in action! Or at least, Occam's Beard Trimmer.

User avatar
//..ooOOoo..\\
hounds people off the board
Posts: 12997
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby //..ooOOoo..\\ » 08 Oct 2016, 03:48

BB wrote:The exodus of posters from here over the years can be put directly at your door. Many people don't agree, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

User avatar
Jimbo
Posts: 13477
Joined: 26 Dec 2009, 21:22

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Jimbo » 08 Oct 2016, 05:31

HELICOPTER BOLLOCKS wrote:http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,56038.0.html


What a bunch of unimaginative twats. ;)

The thing that catches my attention are the anomalies missed or mentioned then dropped by the mainstream media like how the entire US air defense was caught flat footed on 9/11. The US air defense failure could be dismissed as world class incompetence but wouldn't the terrorists in their planning assume world class competence?

Terrorist A: Let's hijack four airliners and fly them into iconic buildings.
Terrorist B: Sounds good but what about NORAD, the Air Force, they drill for this sort of thing all the time. (There were actual drills on 9/11.)
Terrorist A: Yeah, it was just an idea. Maybe we should just walk suitcase bombs into the lobbies.
I love you.

User avatar
fire and fueryIre
Posts: 8749
Joined: 04 May 2011, 02:57
Location: Accredited BCB Pain in the Arse

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby fire and fueryIre » 08 Oct 2016, 08:32

Jimbo wrote:
HELICOPTER BOLLOCKS wrote:http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,56038.0.html


What a bunch of unimaginative twats. ;)

The thing that catches my attention are the anomalies missed or mentioned then dropped by the mainstream media like how the entire US air defense was caught flat footed on 9/11. The US air defense failure could be dismissed as world class incompetence but wouldn't the terrorists in their planning assume world class competence?

Terrorist A: Let's hijack four airliners and fly them into iconic buildings.
Terrorist B: Sounds good but what about NORAD, the Air Force, they drill for this sort of thing all the time. (There were actual drills on 9/11.)
Terrorist A: Yeah, it was just an idea. Maybe we should just walk suitcase bombs into the lobbies.


Come on, J, we're talking about Chris Morris here!

Don't see how anyone could dismiss this bit about HRC as being unimaginative...


So there's three main theories about Hillary's health; one, she has dementia, two she has Parkinson's, and three, she is infected with the degenerative disorder "Kuru", which is a by-product of cannibalism.

Image

User avatar
Belle Lettre
Éminence grise
Posts: 14744
Joined: 09 Oct 2008, 07:16
Location: Antiterra

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby Belle Lettre » 08 Oct 2016, 08:57

HELICOPTER BOLLOCKS wrote:http://www.cookdandbombd.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,56038.0.html

Good read, that :D
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

User avatar
//..ooOOoo..\\
hounds people off the board
Posts: 12997
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby //..ooOOoo..\\ » 08 Oct 2016, 13:08

They get stuck in. We glance.
BB wrote:The exodus of posters from here over the years can be put directly at your door. Many people don't agree, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

User avatar
neville harp
cultural defective
Posts: 13234
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: pivoting towards woke-ness

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby neville harp » 08 Oct 2016, 13:10

Are they still accepting new members? Sign Jimbo up.
Diamond Dog wrote:I can only suggest you check the FB thread The Prof started about us - and see how well you did in that me old china.


K wrote: (But I am happily married, John)


User avatar
//..ooOOoo..\\
hounds people off the board
Posts: 12997
Joined: 24 Apr 2007, 23:21

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby //..ooOOoo..\\ » 08 Oct 2016, 13:11

Oh, they'd love him...
BB wrote:The exodus of posters from here over the years can be put directly at your door. Many people don't agree, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.

User avatar
^^^^^ great post. Thank you.
funky thigh collector
Posts: 28139
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby ^^^^^ great post. Thank you. » 08 Oct 2016, 13:53

HELICOPTER BOLLOCKS wrote:They get stuck in. We glance.


:lol:

We'll never be as cool as those boys and girls!
We just need to accept our place and gaze from afar. Maybe they will let us touch their sleeves as they strut past?
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
neville harp
cultural defective
Posts: 13234
Joined: 29 Sep 2007, 00:32
Location: pivoting towards woke-ness

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby neville harp » 08 Oct 2016, 13:55

I'm scared my hands might slip from their golden garments.
Diamond Dog wrote:I can only suggest you check the FB thread The Prof started about us - and see how well you did in that me old china.


K wrote: (But I am happily married, John)



Return to “Nextdoorland”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Quaco, Robert and 1 guest