The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
fueryIre
Location: the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between th

Re: The Jimbo thread - conspiracies gratefully accepted

Postby fueryIre » 25 Jan 2017, 08:11

Jimbo wrote:
Copehead wrote: Snopes

I have been suspicious of Snopes since their hook, line and sinker acquiescence to the official 9/11 story a long time ago, but I do go there from time to time just to get an idea of what is being said -and maybe even the facts. But what i had never done was what I did last night and that was to see what sources they were using and they're there at the bottom of the page. In this particular story DD and I have been much more thorough in our research than Snopes. I mentioned it earlier here how there were only two sources: one a FOX News article, the one they wanted to disprove, and the other an entirely unrelated article. Very odd and sloppy work and if that is fact checking then my name is Arthur.
\

Much more thorough research = I went past page one of Google

Name at top of thread now turned back to Jimbo again

zoomboogity
Shakin' All Over

Postby zoomboogity » 27 Feb 2017, 03:10

What did Bill Paxton know, and when he know it?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/art ... y-was-shot

"Quite."

Loki
The Goddess of Mischief

Postby Loki » 28 Feb 2017, 02:21

I haven't read any of this thread.

Last nite I stumbled across this guy on YouTube. He's a 'truth seeker' who seems to have fixations on Alice in Wonderland and Scottish Jews. I dunno.

He's a Numerology freak. I think he's hilarious.

Look up here, I'm in heaven

whodathunkit wrote: Somewhere it's always 1972.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 02 Mar 2017, 09:40

I love you.

Phil T
Now, with reduced fat!!

Postby Phil T » 09 Mar 2017, 14:00

Not sure if this qualifies as a 'conspiracy' as such, but it's entertaining, nevertheless.
I suspect someone's been hitting the hallucinogens hard.

http://www.lespaulforum.com/forum/showthread.php?186448-The-Occult-(Hidden)-Origins-of-the-Gibson-Les-Paul-Guitar

Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Postby Count Machuki » 13 Mar 2017, 03:25

For fuck's sake, Jim

https://www.wired.com/2017/03/internet- ... ders-zion/

“Conspiracy theories loosen people’s relationship with reality,” Sunshine says. “Then it works as a purely cynical organizing tool for people who don’t necessarily believe what they’re saying.” This approach works particularly well if you’re going for a populist vibe—conspiracy theories are very good at convincing people they’ve been screwed over, and anger galvanizes them to action. Trump’s nationalist rallying cry wouldn’t resonate as strongly if he didn’t have an “other” to blame (or expel). You shouldn’t expect that taper off any time soon: Nationalist leaders have to continually ramp up their claims of victimhood to keep their supporters from losing interest.
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 13 Mar 2017, 03:51

Count Machuki wrote:For fuck's sake, Jim

https://www.wired.com/2017/03/internet- ... ders-zion/

This approach works particularly well if you’re going for a populist vibe—conspiracy theories are very good at convincing people they’ve been screwed over, and anger galvanizes them to action.

Damn you Bernie Sanders!

Anti-semetic vandalism has been around as long as I've been alive. And its been online since the internet became the internet. If someone is suddenly shocked that there is a wave of Jewish cemetery vandalism well who else you got to blame but 9/11 truthers.

You ever read or have a look at the Protocols of Zion? It's amazing how accurate seeming it is with a deep knowledge of Jewish tradition and intricately woven into the narrative is a myth of cabals of Jews and world domination.

But I blame the bible for naming Jews the "chosen people" in the first place. Talk about arrogance. Can't take it back now.

What to do? Place security guards at Jewish cemeteries and if you feel threatened keep a bat handy. Anti-semitism won't go away.

Could have been worse if the Democrats had let Sanders have the nomination. And did not the emails reveal some Democratic bias toward Bernie's religion. Not egregious in IMO but to blame it all on Trump is a good lie but still a lie.

Brad Marshall, the DNC’s chief financial officer, suggested that the party should “get someone to ask” about “his” religious beliefs. “It might [make] no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief,” the message says, presumably referring to Kentucky and West Virginia. “Does he believe in a God? He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist.”
I love you.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 13 Mar 2017, 06:17

The Left’s great Russian conspiracy theory
Brendan O'Neill

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/03/le ... cy-theory/

The chattering classes have officially lost it. On both sides of the Atlantic. Of course they’d been teetering on the cliff edge of sanity for a while, following the bruising of their beloved EU by 17m angry Brits and Hillary’s loss to that orange muppet they thought no one except rednecks would vote for. But now they’ve gone over. They’re falling fast. They’re speeding away from the world of logic into a cesspit of conspiracy and fear. It’s tragic. Or hilarious. One or the other.

Exhibit A: this week’s New Yorker.

And on and on the article goes making my point about how throughout the media, especially in the liberal media, this phony and dangerous gang up on Russia goes on. I fear it will end in a war.

In the words of Hillary Clinton: Cut it out!
I love you.

fueryIre
Location: the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between th

Postby fueryIre » 13 Mar 2017, 08:23

I was watching Jackie the other day. Set me thinking that there must have been some kind of conspiracy involved in the assassination of JFK. Perhaps Jimbo could enlighten us...

Phil T
Now, with reduced fat!!

Postby Phil T » 13 Mar 2017, 08:48

fueryIre wrote:I was watching Jackie the other day. Set me thinking that there must have been some kind of conspiracy involved in the assassination of JFK. Perhaps Jimbo could enlighten us...

Good grief, you're right! I'd never, ever considered that might be the case. How blind have I been all these years?
Yes, do enlighten us...

Loki
The Goddess of Mischief

Postby Loki » 16 Mar 2017, 03:25

LBJ was an evil, EVIL man.

'O'
hounds people off the board

Postby 'O' » 16 Mar 2017, 06:16

Loki wrote:LBJ was an evil, EVIL man.

Yeah?

Funny you should say that, 'cos I watched Cranston play him in some HBO film last night. He was excellent.
Jimbo wrote:I shake my head here at how pettily you behave, how narrowly you think, at your black and white view of current events

Loki
The Goddess of Mischief

Postby Loki » 16 Mar 2017, 06:45

OH wrote:
Loki wrote:LBJ was an evil, EVIL man.

Yeah?

Oh yeah.

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 16 Mar 2017, 12:21

A sober and dispassionate article reviewing the best evidence about 9/11

http://www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/free/ ... s-9-11.pdf

Fifteen years on from 9/11

John Booth

The 9/11 terrorists were not just lucky once: they were lucky over and over again.’
9/11 widow Mindy Kleinberg addressing the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States 31 March 2003.

On the morning of September 11 2001, young men said to be followers of Osama Bin Laden reportedly hijacked four planes to attack America as his brother Shafiq was at a business meeting in a Washington hotel with Frank Carlucci, a former Secretary of Defence and deputy director of the CIA.1 Attending that Carlyle Group meeting the day before was former President George H W Bush just as his son, President George W Bush, who had been in business with another Bin Laden brother, Salem, was flying down to Florida to publicise a Sarasota school’s reading programme.2

In another DC hotel on September 11 the director general of Pakistan Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI), General Mahmood Ahmed, was having breakfast with Senator Bob Graham and Congressman Porter Goss, both from Florida.3 General Ahmed was to lose his job the following month having been said to have arranged a $100,000 wire payment to the alleged lead hijacker.4 That man, Mohammed Atta, was reportedly living in the home state of Graham and Goss while preparing to attack the Twin Towers, the Pentagon and whatever was the intended target of the fourth hijacked plane that day.5 …...
I love you.

'O'

Postby 'O' » 16 Mar 2017, 12:30

Jimbo wrote:On the morning of September 11 2001, young men said to be followers of Osama Bin Laden reportedly hijacked four planes to attack America as his brother Shafiq was at a business meeting in a Washington hotel...

Wait a minute - whose brother?

Jimbo wrote:That man, Mohammed Atta, was reportedly living in the home state of Graham and Goss

what state?
Jimbo wrote:I shake my head here at how pettily you behave, how narrowly you think, at your black and white view of current events

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 16 Mar 2017, 12:47

OH wrote:
Jimbo wrote:On the morning of September 11 2001, young men said to be followers of Osama Bin Laden reportedly hijacked four planes to attack America as his brother Shafiq was at a business meeting in a Washington hotel...

Jimbo wrote:That man, Mohammed Atta, was reportedly living in the home state of Graham and Goss

what state?

1. Bin Laden's
2. Florida
I love you.

'O'

Postby 'O' » 16 Mar 2017, 13:25

Ah - OK.

fueryIre

Postby fueryIre » 16 Mar 2017, 14:15

OH wrote:

what state?

It's hard to say who's the more mentally challenged, Coan - you or Jimbo...

fueryIre

Postby fueryIre » 16 Mar 2017, 14:16

And before your clumsy sausage-shaped fingers and baked bean-sized intellect can formulate an answer, it's not

"fueryIre"

Jimbo

Postby Jimbo » 20 Mar 2017, 12:58

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlbqxqYlGnc&t=10s

Evidence of photoshopping the Pentagon plane strike.
I love you.

Return to “Nextdoorland”