No
42%
Footy
5%

Total votes: 19

blue sky

Re: Any interest in a travel section?

Postby blue sky » 04 Sep 2012, 18:51

Nah, too boring. I would much prefer a Sex Tips section. This place would certainly liven up. Saying that I think you're all too shy to divulge ;)

inthenextlife

Postby inthenextlife » 04 Sep 2012, 19:06

blue sky wrote:Nah, too boring. I would much prefer a Sex Tips section. This place would certainly liven up. Saying that I think you're all too shy to divulge ;)

Sex Tip Number 1: Rodeo Sex. Call your sex partner by his/her sister's name or perhaps a co-worker and see how long you can stay on for.
'A million men go marching on, they look at the moon but I look at the sun'.

Poppypoobah
Resident Hotty

Postby Poppypoobah » 04 Sep 2012, 19:38

blue sky wrote:Nah, too boring. I would much prefer a Sex Tips section. This place would certainly liven up. Saying that I think you're all too shy to divulge ;)
How about a sex tips during travel in the travel section.

Such as if you carry a vibrator in your checked luggage, you run the risk of being pulled aside in France for a chat about battery operated equipment in front of the rest of the passengers during boarding.

It happened to

um

Someone I know

maybe.

Belle Lettre
Éminence grise

Postby Belle Lettre » 04 Sep 2012, 19:45

You're Cynthia Heimel?
Nikki Gradual wrote:
Get a fucking grip you narcissistic cretins.

inthenextlife

Postby inthenextlife » 04 Sep 2012, 20:03

Poppypoobah wrote:

Such as if you carry a vibrator in your checked luggage, you run the risk of being pulled aside in France for a chat about battery operated equipment in front of the rest of the passengers during boarding.

It happened to

um

Someone I know

maybe.

Ouch! How embarrassing for your 'friend'. Maybe a dildo with a compass in the base? Or a vibrator that flashes SOS with an integral flare? Is there a market for this? Ladies?

Poppypoobah
Resident Hotty

Postby Poppypoobah » 04 Sep 2012, 20:29

inthenextlife wrote:
Poppypoobah wrote:

It happened to

um

Someone I know

maybe.

Ouch! How embarrassing for your 'friend'. Maybe a dildo with a compass in the base? Or a vibrator that flashes SOS with an integral flare? Is there a market for this? Ladies?

This one was disguised as a rather large lipstick (so I heard from my friend) and the guy pulling "my friend" aside said "I just bought my girlfriend the same one!"

Thank you, mr. horny French guy.

der nister

Postby der nister » 04 Sep 2012, 20:33

Poppypoobah wrote:
This one was disguised as a rather large lipstick (so I heard from my friend) and the guy pulling "my friend" aside said "I just bought my girlfriend the same one!"

Thank you, mr. horny French guy.

well, at least he knew what it was
in the US they would still think it was WMD
It's kinda depressing for a music forum to be proud of not knowing musicians.

inthenextlife

Postby inthenextlife » 04 Sep 2012, 20:53

Poppypoobah wrote:
inthenextlife wrote:
Poppypoobah wrote:[quote="blue sky"]Nah, too boring. I would much prefer a Sex Tips section. This place would certainly liven up. Saying that I think you're all too shy to divulge ;)

It happened to

um

Someone I know

maybe.

Thank you, mr. horny French guy.[/quote]
Ah, he had to be French...or Italian. I couldn't imagine the same response at Leeds Bradford somehow.

Jimbo
Dribbling idiot airhead

Postby Jimbo » 05 Sep 2012, 05:12

How about a separate birthday section? Talk about crowding up the board. :x
Question authority.

Corporate whore
Genuine and Authorised Pope

Postby Corporate whore » 06 Sep 2012, 10:45

Oh look, the majority are against and yet......

KeithPratt
Arsehole all Erect

Postby KeithPratt » 06 Sep 2012, 10:49

What majority?

The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia

Postby The Prof » 06 Sep 2012, 11:33

Corporate whore wrote:Oh look, the majority are against and yet......

:roll:

Is this the same Corporate Whore that sent me PM after PM with links to Desert Island Disc threads for them to be moved into their own section? Surely not.

I didn’t remember being invited to express an opinion on wether I thought that was a good idea or not. A couple of people must have asked for it and it was created.
Who’s going to read those thread now - I don’t know. Nor what sort of discussion or further debate can go on. They will just be left to rot.

Does it offend you THAT much that the travel area is a section rather than a sub-section? Jeeesus.

The idea is that it can be updated, renewed and added to to keep it live. There’s advice and discussion and opinion that is easily accessible.
For someone who does travel a lot and would have a lot to contribute I think you are being a bit of an arse. TBH! ;)

And hypocritical :D

KeithPratt
Arsehole all Erect

Postby KeithPratt » 06 Sep 2012, 11:35

Agree.

Plus what's happened to Desert Island Discs?

The Prof

Postby The Prof » 06 Sep 2012, 11:38

They're in their own area separate above YY. Ask CW.

bhoywonder
The Magnificent

Postby bhoywonder » 06 Sep 2012, 11:51

I'm staggered anybody could really care either way.

KeithPratt
Arsehole all Erect

Postby KeithPratt » 06 Sep 2012, 11:54

The Prof wrote:They're in their own area separate above YY. Ask CW.

i know, they just seem to have dried up in the last month.

Corporate whore

Postby Corporate whore » 06 Sep 2012, 12:53

The Prof wrote:

Is this the same Corporate Whore that sent me PM after PM with links to Desert Island Disc threads for them to be moved into their own section? Surely not.

I didn’t remember being invited to express an opinion on wether I thought that was a good idea or not. A couple of people must have asked for it and it was created.
Who’s going to read those thread now - I don’t know. Nor what sort of discussion or further debate can go on. They will just be left to rot.

Does it offend you THAT much that the travel area is a section rather than a sub-section? Jeeesus.

The idea is that it can be updated, renewed and added to to keep it live. There’s advice and discussion and opinion that is easily accessible.
For someone who does travel a lot and would have a lot to contribute I think you are being a bit of an arse. TBH! ;)

Errr - I didnt ask for the DID section to be set up. In fact I would have suggested it went in classic threads if I had been asked (which I wasn't).

I inherited the project when no-one else would do it.

So not hypocritical at all then.

My objection to the ever expanding number of sections is that it makes the board less readable, and frankly I can't be arsed to trawl through 526 different sections just because someone on a power trip has decided that we have a different section on Brussels Sprouts or whatever.
I am on another board that has gone down that route, and frankly its dyeing on its arse for that reason. Not unlike BCB is starting to do.

So, as well as not regularly contributing on TV, Movies, Sport, the Treasury of Mirth, I will now miss most of the travel threads as well.

Well done, board usage successfully undermined.

And you can stick your 'bit of an arse' up your err arse.

Twat.

the hanging monkey
can't be arsed

Postby the hanging monkey » 06 Sep 2012, 12:55

Classic threads for this, please.
The Dríver wrote:We even have village idiots.

Corporate whore

Postby Corporate whore » 06 Sep 2012, 12:56

Bleep wrote:
The Prof wrote:They're in their own area separate above YY. Ask CW.

i know, they just seem to have dried up in the last month.

Got to the end of the list.

There is no-one else willing to do one.

So the project is 'closed' as far as I am concerned, although we should encourage new posters to create them.

The Prof

Postby The Prof » 06 Sep 2012, 13:05

Corporate whore wrote:
The Prof wrote:

Errr - I didnt ask for the DID section to be set up. In fact I would have suggested it went in classic threads if I had been asked (which I wasn't).

I inherited the project when no-one else would do it.

So not hypocritical at all then.

My objection to the ever expanding number of sections is that it makes the board less readable, and frankly I can't be arsed to trawl through 526 different sections just because someone on a power trip has decided that we have a different section on Brussels Sprouts or whatever.
I am on another board that has gone down that route, and frankly its dyeing on its arse for that reason. Not unlike BCB is starting to do.

So, as well as not regularly contributing on TV, Movies, Sport, the Treasury of Mirth, I will now miss most of the travel threads as well.

Well done, board usage successfully undermined.

And you can stick your 'bit of an arse' up your err arse.

Twat.

Charming.

There's still 10 discussion sections on the main board as there was before. (The underused BCB 100 has been made a subsection of the equally underused BCB guide to music. )

and for the THIRD time now, travel related threads started off in NDL will be moved when they've been dormant and slipped down several pages.

If you don't want to contribute to TV, Movies, Sport, the Treasury of Mirth then that's your choice.

Honestly!

Return to “Nextdoorland”