The pressures of work - Question 3 - taking work home

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks

How often do you take work home with you?

Every day
11%
2-3 times a week
18%
Only when absolutely necessary
34%
Never
37%

Total votes: 38

Jude
Turkey Boy (and destroyer of Spam Filters)
Location: Near Bradford's surrounding areas which encompass the city of Bradford (A small village near Leeds)

Re: The pressures of work - Question 3 - taking work home

Postby Jude » 13 Jun 2012, 22:16

Occasionally. as i said on the other thread, i sometimes get homer from the office and log back on to do a bit more.

I can work from home if i want, but that doesn't really count. However, working from home does blur the lines a little. Because i don't have the commute home, i sometimes find myself working just that bit longer than i would if i was on the office.
Betty Denim wrote:And, quite frankly, if I had been raped and you said to me 'well yeah, it's crap innit; it's like that time I had to have a turnip curry' I'd do more than insult you.

Silent Bob

Postby Silent Bob » 14 Jun 2012, 10:43

Never.I used to have to when I worked at Barclays when I was team leader in order to ensure the letters were correct. The team were so bad despite extensive training, that I practically rewrote every letter they submitted to me.
The picture you see is no portrait of me

never/ever

Postby never/ever » 17 Jun 2012, 11:40

Nothing to take home with, except making merchandising tickets and reviews on starbursts which I can do in the train.
Ever notice that anyone going slower than you is an idiot, but anyone going faster is a maniac?."

George Carlin