Should people that delete their account be allowed back?

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks

Should posters that ask for their account to be deleted be allowed back onto BCB?

a) Yes
64%
b) No
7%
c) It depends on .........(give circumstances)
2%
d) Who cares?
27%

Total votes: 59

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Re: Should people that delete their account be allowed back?

Postby Minnie the Minx » 13 Apr 2012, 13:58

Baron Benevolent wrote:
Deebank wrote:I've always wondered about the satsuma (or other small orange-like citrus fruit)... What's it for?

it's a ballgag for people who don't want to be seen to have ballgags in their house.

Sorry I wrote that not Baron.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

The Prof
Trading coffee in Abyssinia

Postby The Prof » 13 Apr 2012, 14:02

Polishgirl wrote:auto-erotic satsuma

Was that a Soft Cell album?

Polishgirl

Postby Polishgirl » 13 Apr 2012, 14:13

The Prof wrote:
Polishgirl wrote:auto-erotic satsuma

Was that a Soft Cell album?

Yes. It's the Vitamin C remix album...
echolalia wrote: I despise Prefab Sprout. It will be decades before “hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque” is surpassed as the most terrible lyric in pop history. That fucking bastard ruined all three things for me forever.

BARON CORNY DOG
Diamond Geezer

Postby BARON CORNY DOG » 13 Apr 2012, 14:15

Minnie the Minx wrote:
Baron Benevolent wrote:
Deebank wrote:I've always wondered about the satsuma (or other small orange-like citrus fruit)... What's it for?

it's a ballgag for people who don't want to be seen to have ballgags in their house.

Sorry I wrote that not Baron.

It suits my avatar, you've got to admit.
take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 13 Apr 2012, 15:38

I love a good ball gag... hey we've come full circle!
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

jimboo

Postby jimboo » 13 Apr 2012, 19:51

Sir John Coan wrote:
sloopjohnc wrote:
not in that JACKAT wrote:And how they'll notice what I say in response to his idiocy, but claim not to read most of what he says.

John, I read what Yellowjacket writes. I also read the responses.

My observation, but I feel like I may be in the minority: If anyone would've started a Friday the 13th thread like YJ started, we woulda joked around with each other about it. But he gets piled on for some reason I can't fathom.

Yes - we'd have joked around with each other because it would have obviously (more than probably) been a joke by the person posting it. But yellowjacket exclusively posts rubbish! You don't get anything else! So that's why you get these exasperated reactions. It's entirely understandable. We're sick of it.

Look - I know my reactions are getting tiresome too. I get that. I'm not proud of it, really, and I'm not getting any fun out of it. But I think his threads are even more annoying and I'm usually around at 3 am when he's in full flight. I can't help myself.

You know - he hasn't learned a fucking thing about how to do anything here despite people going out of their way. Remember people telling him how to get his avatar right, without the dark edging? It was spelled out to him, the pics were put in a post so he could just cut and paste. And did he? Did he fuck. And did you see how a few people advised him that quoting previous posts with youtube clips would help him to post his own? Has he got it yet? What do you think?

He's clearly not an alias, either. If he reveals himself to be one, then I'll eat my boxers and film myself doing it and post the clip here for all to see.

What is it our American friends say ? "you need to get laid"

Remember people telling him how to get his avatar right, without the dark edging?

Really man fer fuks sake.
If I jerk- the handle jerk- the handle you'll thrill me and thrill me

Deebank
Resonator

Postby Deebank » 16 Apr 2012, 08:37

Saying, "It's a ball gag" doesn't really help though.

I understand that it's a gag, but I'm not sure why you'd want to gag yourself... after all, you're already choking/hanging from your own old school tie / belt in your wardrobe!

Isn't it just overkill?
I've been talking about writing a book - 25 years of TEFL - for a few years now. I've got it in me.

Paid anghofio fod dy galon yn y chwyldro

Return to “Nextdoorland”