women with big tits

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks

hm

yes!
33
87%
no!
5
13%
 
Total votes: 38

Bungo the Mungo

women with big tits

Postby Bungo the Mungo » 03 Dec 2011, 17:50

Yes or no?

User avatar
Uncle Spellbinder
My Spine Is The Bassline
Posts: 13267
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 22:31
Location: In a van down by the river
Contact:

Re: women with big tits

Postby Uncle Spellbinder » 03 Dec 2011, 17:59

Of course, silly.
“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.” - Frank Zappa

Beebsy

Re: women with big tits

Postby Beebsy » 03 Dec 2011, 18:12

Ach, John.

User avatar
GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies
Posts: 23688
Joined: 28 Sep 2010, 05:23
Location: Denmark

Re: women with big tits

Postby GoogaMooga » 03 Dec 2011, 18:32

Not Mae West size. Nicole Kidman's are just right.
1966 and all that

User avatar
quix
Posts: 6456
Joined: 11 Apr 2007, 13:49
Location: La la land

Re: women with big tits

Postby quix » 03 Dec 2011, 18:59

no! they look like cow's udders!

User avatar
GoogaMooga
custodian of oldies
Posts: 23688
Joined: 28 Sep 2010, 05:23
Location: Denmark

Re: women with big tits

Postby GoogaMooga » 03 Dec 2011, 19:01

quix wrote:no! they look like cow's udders!


I am only judging by her sweater look in Birth, which I saw the first bit of today.
1966 and all that

User avatar
Seymore Porn
Chod
Posts: 9762
Joined: 07 Jan 2006, 17:05
Location: Pianosa, alas.
Contact:

Re: women with big tits

Postby Seymore Porn » 03 Dec 2011, 19:31

I haven't been with a woman with big tits for 35 years, but I dated one last night and we;re going out again tonight .................
The Adult Shop
http://adultshopglasgow.co.uk/index.php



Watching the London leaders and their proxies unite against a simple democratic measure tells me all I need to know about the UK in any form. Their interests are not Scotland's interests.

User avatar
quix
Posts: 6456
Joined: 11 Apr 2007, 13:49
Location: La la land

Re: women with big tits

Postby quix » 03 Dec 2011, 21:18

GoogaMooga wrote:
quix wrote:no! they look like cow's udders!


I am only judging by her sweater look in Birth, which I saw the first bit of today.


I meant big tits look like cow's udders... not Nicole"s! in fact I think hers are probably perfect.

User avatar
quix
Posts: 6456
Joined: 11 Apr 2007, 13:49
Location: La la land

Re: women with big tits

Postby quix » 03 Dec 2011, 21:23

er... I take that back. I just looked. they're too big for her hair cut in that film.

User avatar
Harvey K-Tel
Long Player
Posts: 39451
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:20
Location: 1220 on your AM dial

Re: women with big tits

Postby Harvey K-Tel » 03 Dec 2011, 21:25

quix wrote:er... I take that back. I just looked. they're too big for her hair cut in that film.


Yeah, she should have had them reduced to go better with her hair.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

User avatar
Nikki Gradual
nasty, brutish and short
Posts: 20682
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 21:59
Location: Marineville

Re: women with big tits

Postby Nikki Gradual » 03 Dec 2011, 21:26

Not going to make a relationship decision based on tit size so it's a bit irrelevant to me. A nice medium-sized tit is lovely, but I don't think I would spurn someone I was attracted to in other ways simply because I judged their tits to be too big or small. Way too far down the list of priorities. Especially when, if it pans out, they would be in a position to make a similar judgment on the size of my minuscule cock.
As to preference, I do like a decent-sized tit, more than a nipple on an ironing board, less than on one ex whose boobs flopped into her armpits as she slept. But everything is copeable with. I've thought about this too much haven't I?
"He's thrown a kettle over a pub; what have you done?"

User avatar
the hanging monkey
can't be arsed
Posts: 16721
Joined: 15 Sep 2003, 17:05
Location: The cultural mecca that is Huddersfield

Re: women with big tits

Postby the hanging monkey » 03 Dec 2011, 21:27

Nikki Gradual wrote:Not going to make a relationship decision based on tit size so it's a bit irrelevant to me. A nice medium-sized tit is lovely, but I don't think I would spurn someone I was attracted to in other ways simply because I judged their tits to be too big or small. Way too far down the list of priorities. Especially when, if it pans out, they would be in a position to make a similar judgment on the size of my minuscule cock.
As to preference, I do like a decent-sized tit, more than a nipple on an ironing board, less than on one ex whose boobs flopped into her armpits as she slept. But everything is copeable with. I've thought about this too much haven't I?


Not at all.

I am a huge fan of tits, large or small,I don't mind.

But given the choice I'd go for the big ones.
The Dríver wrote:We even have village idiots.

User avatar
Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector
Posts: 29320
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: women with big tits

Postby Minnie the Minx » 03 Dec 2011, 21:28

But Mick they look like cow udders!
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
the hanging monkey
can't be arsed
Posts: 16721
Joined: 15 Sep 2003, 17:05
Location: The cultural mecca that is Huddersfield

Re: women with big tits

Postby the hanging monkey » 03 Dec 2011, 21:30

With like, six nipples? Blimey.
The Dríver wrote:We even have village idiots.

User avatar
Snarfyguy
Dominated by the Obscure
Posts: 52497
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 19:04
Location: New York

Re: women with big tits

Postby Snarfyguy » 03 Dec 2011, 21:36

'Yes and no' is the only sensible answer.
Jimbo wrote:Look, all I know is pretty much what I get from Robert Parry over at Consortium News.

User avatar
blue sky
Posts: 614
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 23:01
Location: Jarvis Cocker's kitchen

Re: women with big tits

Postby blue sky » 03 Dec 2011, 21:36

Mine are a right handful :D

User avatar
the hanging monkey
can't be arsed
Posts: 16721
Joined: 15 Sep 2003, 17:05
Location: The cultural mecca that is Huddersfield

Re: women with big tits

Postby the hanging monkey » 03 Dec 2011, 21:39

So are Fartpants'.
The Dríver wrote:We even have village idiots.

User avatar
blue sky
Posts: 614
Joined: 17 Jun 2011, 23:01
Location: Jarvis Cocker's kitchen

Re: women with big tits

Postby blue sky » 03 Dec 2011, 21:42

the hanging monkey wrote:So are Fartpants'.

Has he got moobs?

User avatar
the hanging monkey
can't be arsed
Posts: 16721
Joined: 15 Sep 2003, 17:05
Location: The cultural mecca that is Huddersfield

Re: women with big tits

Postby the hanging monkey » 03 Dec 2011, 21:45

blue sky wrote:
the hanging monkey wrote:So are Fartpants'.

Has he got moobs?


Like you would never believe...

The sexy bitch.
The Dríver wrote:We even have village idiots.

User avatar
quix
Posts: 6456
Joined: 11 Apr 2007, 13:49
Location: La la land

Re: women with big tits

Postby quix » 03 Dec 2011, 21:47

Harvey K-Tel wrote:
quix wrote:er... I take that back. I just looked. they're too big for her hair cut in that film.


Yeah, she should have had them reduced to go better with her hair.


I think so.