The next to flounce

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks

The next to flounce

Quaco
0
No votes
John Coan
9
36%
Trans Chigley Express
0
No votes
Hugh
0
No votes
Polish Girl
0
No votes
Neverknows
1
4%
Samoan
1
4%
The Masked Man
1
4%
Davey The Fat Boy
6
24%
Belle Lettre
1
4%
Yellow Jacket
3
12%
Other (please state)
3
12%
 
Total votes: 25

User avatar
Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013
Posts: 38269
Joined: 11 Jun 2005, 15:28
Location: ~84 bpm

Re: The next to flounce

Postby Count Machuki » 26 Nov 2011, 18:15

I wonder if my time here is good for me...
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

User avatar
Nick?? Dougie??
funky thigh collector
Posts: 29503
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: The next to flounce

Postby Nick?? Dougie?? » 26 Nov 2011, 18:32

Oh FFS
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
Sneelock
Posts: 12080
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: The next to flounce

Postby Sneelock » 26 Nov 2011, 19:00

I'm only voting if there is wagering involved.
scan not a friend with a microscopic glass

User avatar
Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013
Posts: 38269
Joined: 11 Jun 2005, 15:28
Location: ~84 bpm

Re: The next to flounce

Postby Count Machuki » 28 Nov 2011, 20:05

That's it, I'm off!
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

User avatar
C
Robust
Posts: 50193
Joined: 22 Jul 2003, 19:06

Re: The next to flounce

Postby C » 28 Nov 2011, 20:06

Count Machuki wrote:I wonder if my time here is good for me...



Well it's certainly not good for us









;)
neville harp wrote:God bless you brother C x

User avatar
Brin
Rogue element
Posts: 6826
Joined: 02 Nov 2003, 16:18
Location: ''Trying to get to heaven before they close the door''

Re: The next to flounce

Postby Brin » 28 Nov 2011, 22:44

I really cant see JC flouncing.He loves this place too much and he'd miss his jousts with Matt Wilson.
Beebsy wrote:The guys are wankers, we all know that.

User avatar
Jeff K
The Original K
Posts: 32690
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:08
Location: Pennsylvania USA
Contact:

Re: The next to flounce

Postby Jeff K » 28 Nov 2011, 23:12

Brin wrote:I really cant see JC flouncing.He loves this place too much and he'd miss his jousts with Matt Wilson.


Speaking of which, I haven't seen Matt around lately. Most likely vacationing, I would imagine. Either that or he's just scared of JC?
the science eel experiment wrote:Jesus Christ can't save BCB, i believe i can.

User avatar
atomic loonybin
ready for the house
Posts: 15326
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 20:09

Re: The next to flounce

Postby atomic loonybin » 29 Nov 2011, 08:52

The Prof wrote:His leaving was the same as most. An argument then off.

I can't think of a real shitty, pissy one...SoT a few years ago? when he kept going and coming back, starting threads to protest his innocence then saying he was seeing lawyers etc


Captain Sword? That wasn't particularly enervating.

I keep thinking of going but no-one would notice or care. Then I also realise I'm a grown up.

User avatar
Jeff K
The Original K
Posts: 32690
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:08
Location: Pennsylvania USA
Contact:

Re: The next to flounce

Postby Jeff K » 29 Nov 2011, 11:44

atomic loonybin wrote:I keep thinking of going but no-one would notice or care. Then I also realise I'm a grown up.



That's not true. If anything, I think most of us wished you posted more. It's not everyday that you come across someone who holds Genesis and Jandek in equally high regard.
the science eel experiment wrote:Jesus Christ can't save BCB, i believe i can.

User avatar
Footy
Filler
Posts: 13672
Joined: 17 Jul 2003, 11:57
Location: Lost in the supermarket

Re: The next to flounce

Postby Footy » 29 Nov 2011, 12:24

Jeff K wrote:
atomic loonybin wrote:I keep thinking of going but no-one would notice or care. Then I also realise I'm a grown up.



That's not true. If anything, I think most of us wished you posted more. It's not everyday that you come across someone who holds Genesis and Jandek in equally high regard.


I keep telling him, Jeff.

Silly boy seems to prefer Faecesbook.
Grab your coat sweetheart....I've got a knife.

User avatar
Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013
Posts: 38269
Joined: 11 Jun 2005, 15:28
Location: ~84 bpm

Re: The next to flounce

Postby Count Machuki » 03 Feb 2012, 20:09

that's it! i'm BCB off!
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

User avatar
Nick?? Dougie??
funky thigh collector
Posts: 29503
Joined: 29 Dec 2006, 16:00
Location: In the naughty North and in the sexy South

Re: The next to flounce

Postby Nick?? Dougie?? » 03 Feb 2012, 20:18

Come back and say you're 'briefly popping in' prior to a complete return, there's a good lad!
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

User avatar
yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice
Posts: 35388
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 17:57
Location: well

Re: The next to flounce

Postby yomptepi » 03 Feb 2012, 20:25

...
You don't like me...do you?

User avatar
Jeff K
The Original K
Posts: 32690
Joined: 16 Jul 2003, 23:08
Location: Pennsylvania USA
Contact:

Re: The next to flounce

Postby Jeff K » 03 Feb 2012, 21:36

I quickly cast a vote for JC because I noticed he hasn't posted since his exchange with the hanging monkey. I know that was only yesterday but it does make you wonder.
the science eel experiment wrote:Jesus Christ can't save BCB, i believe i can.

User avatar
der nister
Posts: 15564
Joined: 30 Sep 2008, 18:42

Re: The next to flounce

Postby der nister » 03 Feb 2012, 21:53

Jeff K wrote:I quickly cast a vote for JC because I noticed he hasn't posted since his exchange with the hanging monkey. I know that was only yesterday but it does make you wonder.


he has nowhere else
he'll be back
It's kinda depressing for a music forum to be proud of not knowing musicians.

User avatar
wilson
Posts: 1598
Joined: 09 Jun 2011, 16:43
Location: Antiochaye

Re: The next to flounce

Postby wilson » 03 Feb 2012, 22:03

zphage wrote:
Jeff K wrote:I quickly cast a vote for JC because I noticed he hasn't posted since his exchange with the hanging monkey. I know that was only yesterday but it does make you wonder.


he has nowhere else
he'll be back


John Coan backs off from no one, not even hung monkeys.

His wife has likely strangled him with a dish towel.

It has nothing to do with other options.
Oh well, what the feck.

User avatar
Thorp
Posts: 159
Joined: 04 Jan 2017, 20:22

Re: The next to flounce

Postby Thorp » 29 Dec 2017, 09:46

We haven't had a flounce for YEARS have we?

Maybe because people are hounded off before they get chance to gather their things.

It's a good thing.

User avatar
Rayge
Posts: 13184
Joined: 14 Aug 2013, 11:37
Location: deepest Devon
Contact:

Re: The next to flounce

Postby Rayge » 29 Dec 2017, 11:21

Michael Andrew Lownsdale wrote:We haven't had a flounce for YEARS have we?

While most in the poll are still around, the list of those who posted is littered with corpses...
In timeless moments we live forever

You can't play a tune on an absolute

Negative Capability...when a man is capable of being in uncertainties, Mysteries, doubts, without any irritable reaching after fact & reason”

User avatar
Darkness_Fish
Posts: 5951
Joined: 27 Jul 2015, 09:58

Re: The next to flounce

Postby Darkness_Fish » 29 Dec 2017, 11:28

I once thought of starting a Smiths-esque indie band with the name Topical Flounce. Only my lack of talent, ambition, and drive stopped me.
Like fast-moving clouds casting shadows against a hillside, the melody-loop shuddered with a sense of the sublime, the awful unknowable majesty of the world.

User avatar
The Red Heifer
Fucking Crackers
Posts: 14820
Joined: 31 Aug 2003, 01:28
Location: South Penriff
Contact:

Re: The next to flounce

Postby The Red Heifer » 29 Dec 2017, 12:10

Rayge wrote:
Michael Andrew Lownsdale wrote:We haven't had a flounce for YEARS have we?

While most in the poll are still around, the list of those who posted is littered with corpses...


The fact the poster of the thread was someone who flounced and came back is just incredible :lol:
Wadesmith wrote:Why is it that when there's a 'What do you think of this?' post, it's always absolute cobblers?