The word association thread

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: The word association thread

Postby Dr Markus » 09 Feb 2018, 21:36

Red
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
Flower
Posts: 5036
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: The word association thread

Postby Flower » 09 Feb 2018, 23:30

Line
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

User avatar
sneelock
Posts: 11250
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: The word association thread

Postby sneelock » 09 Feb 2018, 23:42

Item
gash on ignore wrote:At 50, everyone has the face he deserves.

User avatar
souphound
World Class Ignoramus
Posts: 24844
Joined: 27 Oct 2003, 19:49
Location: Tralfamadore, with Montana Wildhack

Re: The word association thread

Postby souphound » 10 Feb 2018, 02:19

Rare
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

User avatar
sneelock
Posts: 11250
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: The word association thread

Postby sneelock » 10 Feb 2018, 12:10

Earth
gash on ignore wrote:At 50, everyone has the face he deserves.

User avatar
Flower
Posts: 5036
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: The word association thread

Postby Flower » 10 Feb 2018, 14:40

Planet
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

User avatar
sneelock
Posts: 11250
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: The word association thread

Postby sneelock » 10 Feb 2018, 15:57

Rock
gash on ignore wrote:At 50, everyone has the face he deserves.

User avatar
Flower
Posts: 5036
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: The word association thread

Postby Flower » 10 Feb 2018, 21:50

Paper
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

User avatar
Charlie O.
Posts: 38761
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 19:53
Location: In-A-Badda-La-Wadda, bay-beh

Re: The word association thread

Postby Charlie O. » 11 Feb 2018, 05:52

chase
Image

User avatar
sneelock
Posts: 11250
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: The word association thread

Postby sneelock » 11 Feb 2018, 06:11

Manhattan
gash on ignore wrote:At 50, everyone has the face he deserves.

User avatar
souphound
World Class Ignoramus
Posts: 24844
Joined: 27 Oct 2003, 19:49
Location: Tralfamadore, with Montana Wildhack

Re: The word association thread

Postby souphound » 11 Feb 2018, 15:46

Transfer
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

User avatar
Flower
Posts: 5036
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: The word association thread

Postby Flower » 11 Feb 2018, 22:34

Wire
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

User avatar
Charlie O.
Posts: 38761
Joined: 21 Jul 2003, 19:53
Location: In-A-Badda-La-Wadda, bay-beh

Re: The word association thread

Postby Charlie O. » 12 Feb 2018, 04:23

recorder
Image

User avatar
sneelock
Posts: 11250
Joined: 19 Nov 2011, 23:56
Location: Lincoln Head City

Re: The word association thread

Postby sneelock » 12 Feb 2018, 07:30

Flute
gash on ignore wrote:At 50, everyone has the face he deserves.

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: The word association thread

Postby Dr Markus » 12 Feb 2018, 11:41

Jazz
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
Flower
Posts: 5036
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: The word association thread

Postby Flower » 12 Feb 2018, 12:29

Band
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.

User avatar
souphound
World Class Ignoramus
Posts: 24844
Joined: 27 Oct 2003, 19:49
Location: Tralfamadore, with Montana Wildhack

Re: The word association thread

Postby souphound » 12 Feb 2018, 14:28

rubber
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

User avatar
Dr Markus
Posts: 17670
Joined: 07 Jan 2012, 18:16

Re: The word association thread

Postby Dr Markus » 12 Feb 2018, 19:16

ribbed
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

User avatar
souphound
World Class Ignoramus
Posts: 24844
Joined: 27 Oct 2003, 19:49
Location: Tralfamadore, with Montana Wildhack

Re: The word association thread

Postby souphound » 12 Feb 2018, 19:23

texture
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

User avatar
Flower
Posts: 5036
Joined: 05 Mar 2009, 22:22
Location: Unlisted

Re: The word association thread

Postby Flower » 12 Feb 2018, 20:23

Fabric
If love could've saved you, you would've lived forever.