MORE random stuff about your day

in reality, all of this has been a total load of old bollocks
Count Machuki
BCB Cup Champion 2013

Re: MORE random stuff about your day

Postby Count Machuki » 19 Mar 2019, 01:15

A good online pal (nobody from BCB) was just diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer.

Fuck.

:(
Let U be the set of all united sets, K be the set of the kids and D be the set of things divided.
Then it follows that ∀ k ∈ K: K ∈ U ⇒ k ∉ D

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 28 Mar 2019, 17:26

Count Machuki wrote:A good online pal (nobody from BCB) was just diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer.

Fuck.

:(

Sorry love. :(
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 02 Apr 2019, 02:56

We've had CatnHat and Nick here for a couple of weeks which has been lovely. The minute they left, the weather became astonishing and it's absolutely gorgeous. Our back garden is covered in a yellow carpet of oak pollen, which the cats are covered in. Talking of cats, Poly started vomiting blood so we had her to the vets, but she is ok, just ate something dodgy. She has a nice new vet, as our old vet left, and the new vet is adorable and clearly a cat lover, which is a relief, not least of all to the cats. It's getting light enough in the morning to start cycling to work again and I've just shelled out some decent money on lights that are pretty spectacular, like watching New Order. Talking of bands, we're off to see Bob Mould on Wednesday. His new album is pretty great. That's my random stuff.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Six String

Postby Six String » 02 Apr 2019, 15:50

I have potential jury duty this week. I have to call in today to see if I'm needed. Part of me wants to be called as I'm interested in the process but I fear I mght end up on a boring trial if that's possible. The worse part is I might have to get up early like a work day if chosen. *shudders*

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 02 Apr 2019, 18:00

Father-in-law was eating plasticine last night. That's what you get for leaving it on a plate.
If you've got nothing to do, don't do it here.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 02 Apr 2019, 18:44

I don’t know which emoji to reply with. Can you give me a clue by providing an emoji yourself?

Dr Markus wrote:

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 02 Apr 2019, 18:59

I support the use of the laughing emoji, although I don't think Bruno found it very funny after he started gagging on the stuff.

harvey k-tel
Long Player

Postby harvey k-tel » 02 Apr 2019, 18:59

Well, that's just muddied the waters hasn't it.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 02 Apr 2019, 19:04

:lol:

:oops:

:cry:

Dr Markus wrote:

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 02 Apr 2019, 19:05

I couldn’t find the Heimlich emoji.

Dr Markus wrote:

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 05 Apr 2019, 00:16

I’m in a beer garden on the hottest day of the year so far with a book and the guy next to me has asked his friend, ‘hey, are you athletic?’ And now I can’t read my book because I am so fascinated with the way this conversation is going to go

Dr Markus wrote:

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 05 Apr 2019, 00:22

He says he’s athletic, he just isn’t ‘visibly athletic’

Dr Markus wrote:

Still Baron
Diamond Geezer

Postby Still Baron » 05 Apr 2019, 00:26

I’m at work grinding out the outline of a continuing education lecture I’m doing next month so I know what all I’m gonna say so I can do the damn power point which is due tomorrow. It’s a 45 minute thing and I’m trying to make sure I have enough planned material. Which is silly, but I’ve had a real block all day about which way to fill out the last 15 minutes. Which will probably be unnecessary in the end.
Quaco wrote:Are you fucking high?

take5_d_shorterer wrote:If John Bonham simply didn't listen to enough Tommy Johnson or Blind Willie Mctell, that's his doing.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 05 Apr 2019, 00:28

Still Baron wrote:I’m at work grinding out the outline of a continuing education lecture I’m doing next month so I know what all I’m gonna say so I can do the damn power point which is due tomorrow. It’s a 45 minute thing and I’m trying to make sure I have enough planned material. Which is silly, but I’ve had a real block all day about which way to fill out the last 15 minutes. Which will probably be unnecessary in the end.

Oh! I thought you’d left me!
Fancy a beer?

Dr Markus wrote:

yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice

Postby yomptepi » 05 Apr 2019, 00:29

Stan moved out on Monday. Which has been a lot harder than I imagined. He has moved into a very swish flat in central High Wycombe. The flat is perfect, and he seems to be ready to settle in. We had a brief text chat this evening, and he is finding a a bit weird. He will be fine of course, but I really want him to happy and feel secure and comfortable in his new flat. He is 27, so it is time he was on his way. But I am used to always having him around. I hope he misses us as much as we are missing him. :(
You don't like me...do you?

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 05 Apr 2019, 00:32

yomptepi wrote:Stan moved out on Monday. Which has been a lot harder than I imagined. He has moved into a very swish flat in central High Wycombe. The flat is perfect, and he seems to be ready to settle in. We had a brief text chat this evening, and he is finding a a bit weird. He will be fine of course, but I really want him to happy and feel secure and comfortable in his new flat. He is 27, so it is time he was on his way. But I am used to always having him around. I hope he misses us as much as we are missing him. :(

Awwwwww! Xxxxx

Now you can have sex on the sofa, though!

Dr Markus wrote:

yomptepi
BCB thumbscrew of Justice

Postby yomptepi » 05 Apr 2019, 00:35

Minnie the Minx wrote:
yomptepi wrote:Stan moved out on Monday. Which has been a lot harder than I imagined. He has moved into a very swish flat in central High Wycombe. The flat is perfect, and he seems to be ready to settle in. We had a brief text chat this evening, and he is finding a a bit weird. He will be fine of course, but I really want him to happy and feel secure and comfortable in his new flat. He is 27, so it is time he was on his way. But I am used to always having him around. I hope he misses us as much as we are missing him. :(

Awwwwww! Xxxxx

Now you can have sex on the sofa, though!

I'm not sure what Robbi would think of that!!!
You don't like me...do you?

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 05 Apr 2019, 00:45

Oh, live a little, man!

Dr Markus wrote:

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 06 Apr 2019, 15:03

I've been in Texas seven years to the day!

Dr Markus wrote:

Robert

Postby Robert » 06 Apr 2019, 18:36

L
Minnie the Minx wrote:He says he’s athletic, he just isn’t ‘visibly athletic’

We’ll have to remember this one boys! :lol: