Re: MORE random stuff about your day

Postby Charlie O. » 27 Apr 2017, 23:34

SPACE CAKE!

WANT!

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 27 Apr 2017, 23:39

Charlie O. wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:Started a calorie controlled diet. Little over 2400 calories a day, with specific measurements for proteins, carbs and health fats. I'm fine during the day but when i cone home from work i could ate the back door buttered. On the plus side the thing about drinking a pint of water before a meal actually works for me anyway. It does make me feel fuller for a bit longer.

Eff that! I WANT CAKE!

I hope she does the Death Star next time.
Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk!

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 27 Apr 2017, 23:44

sloopjohnc wrote:
Charlie O. wrote:
The Great Defector wrote:Started a calorie controlled diet. Little over 2400 calories a day, with specific measurements for proteins, carbs and health fats. I'm fine during the day but when i cone home from work i could ate the back door buttered. On the plus side the thing about drinking a pint of water before a meal actually works for me anyway. It does make me feel fuller for a bit longer.

Eff that! I WANT CAKE!

You can help her post the picture.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

hippopotamus

Postby hippopotamus » 28 Apr 2017, 14:02

sloopjohnc wrote:
Charlie O. wrote:

Eff that! I WANT CAKE!

We've decided on celebrating Star Wars day at work on May 4th, so we can have more themed baking.
Even if I don't make a death star cake, I could tell you I did.
Diamond Dog wrote:
nev gash wrote:What is point?

Indeed, what is point?

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 28 Apr 2017, 14:21

You need to make a full sized R2-D2 outta cake.

#nextlevel
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.

Copehead wrote:a right wing cretin like Berger....bleating about racism

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 28 Apr 2017, 14:51

I just heard that McDonald's is phasing out their orange soda. I've ordered it for 50 years. Even though I don't really go to McDonald's anymore, it was one of those constants in life I could rely on. It's the same feeling I get when I go to my hometown and see old businesses shutting down or relocating. I feel like I'm watching my own mortality slip away.

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 28 Apr 2017, 15:04

But isn't that like the daily allowance anyway? Shouldn't you be doing a quite a bit less to lose weight?
Griff wrote:The notion that Jeremy Corbyn, a lifelong vocal proponent of antisemitism, would stand in front of an antisemitic mural and commend it is utterly preposterous.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 28 Apr 2017, 15:08

I fucking dream of consuming 2400 calories a day! And I exercise nearly every fucking day!
When I turn 65 that's my goal. Coffee made with cream and battenburg for breakfast. Chip butty snacks. Cheese on toast with mayo for lunch. Curry for tea.
I always thought it the strangest life process - you spend years telling patients on the wards to eat carefully then suddenly, they're 7O and off their food and we are giving them rice pudding and cheese and crackers every time they take a breath. I dream of those days.
You come at the Queen, you best not miss.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Flower wrote:I just did a google search.

Dr Markus

Postby Dr Markus » 28 Apr 2017, 15:23

Goat Boy wrote:

But isn't that like the daily allowance anyway? Shouldn't you be doing a quite a bit less to lose weight?

Training 4 days a week too, so it goes back up a bit to give me energy to do that. On top of that I'm 18 stone. :(

Slight edit there.
Last edited by Dr Markus on 28 Apr 2017, 15:24, edited 2 times in total.
Drama Queenie wrote:You are a chauvinist of the quaintest kind. About as threatening as Jack Duckworth, you are a harmless relic of that cherished era when things were 'different'. Now get back to drawing a moustache on that page three model

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 28 Apr 2017, 15:23

Ahhh right, fair doos big lad

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 28 Apr 2017, 16:49

Minnie the Minx wrote:I fucking dream of consuming 2400 calories a day! And I exercise nearly every fucking day!
When I turn 65 that's my goal. Coffee made with cream and battenburg for breakfast. Chip butty snacks. Cheese on toast with mayo for lunch. Curry for tea.
I always thought it the strangest life process - you spend years telling patients on the wards to eat carefully then suddenly, they're 7O and off their food and we are giving them rice pudding and cheese and crackers every time they take a breath. I dream of those days.

:lol:

Me too. When I turn 70, I'm throwing myself a party with stacks of patty melts and chili dogs, huge bowls of BBQ chips and vats of whiskey to wash it all down with.

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 28 Apr 2017, 18:44

Fuck yeah, if I make it to 70 I'm starting smoking again!

KeithPratt
Arsehole all Erect

Postby KeithPratt » 28 Apr 2017, 20:15

That moment when you log onto BCB Nextdoorland and it's the Word Association thread at the top...

KeithPratt
Arsehole all Erect

Postby KeithPratt » 28 Apr 2017, 20:16

Goat Boy wrote:Fuck yeah, if I make it to 70 I'm starting smoking again!

I'd like to do heroin at 80 I reckon

Goat Boy
Bogarting the joint

Postby Goat Boy » 28 Apr 2017, 21:02

So would I but it's finding it that will be the issue

KeithPratt
Arsehole all Erect

Postby KeithPratt » 28 Apr 2017, 21:05

I dunno, you could probably get decent morphine as a medical blag by that age.

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 28 Apr 2017, 21:08

It's Friday and I've just had my hair done. I'm sitting in a sweet little cafe on Austin's East Side 'working remotely' and watching the world go by, looking forward to the weekend and thinking about how much I love living in Austin.

Dr Markus wrote:
Someone in your line of work usually as their own man cave aka the shed we're they can potter around fixing stuff or something don't they?

Minnie the Minx
funky thigh collector

Postby Minnie the Minx » 28 Apr 2017, 21:09

Despite all these cunts talking about gluten free this and fucking that

Dr Markus wrote:

sloopjohnc

Postby sloopjohnc » 28 Apr 2017, 21:54

It's Friday and I'm sitting at a cubicle editing a collateral piece on MRAM memory and thinking about the haircut I'm getting tomorrow. I'm not sitting in a sweet little cafe on Austin's East Side 'working remotely, not watching the world go by, but I am looking forward to the weekend and the wonderful California fruit and produce I won't have to choke down if I was living in Texas.

Six String

Postby Six String » 29 Apr 2017, 01:23

It's Friday and I'm still putting things away from movng. Will this never end? I still have some books, inconsequential cds, large terra cotta pots and a few other small things. I saved some money by not paying to have everythng moved but considering my time s worth something, I'm not sure how well that has worked out. Water under the bridge at this point and I am almost truly done. I still need to buy some storage thingy for the kitchen. My pots and pans aren't numerous but they are not small so they take up a lot of space. Maybe I could hang them from the ceiling?
Everything is broken
B. Dylan

Return to “Nextdoorland”