I smiled
45%
It wasn't funny in the least
27%

Total votes: 11

Molony

Pop Knobbing (NSFW)

Postby Molony » 28 Jun 2011, 19:37

Now, be honest. If it doesn't even raise a smile then that's fair enough. Vote 'No'. Don't try and be hard though and claim it didn't make you laugh or smile if it did. Don't pretend that you're above all that. Obviously, if you are above all that then vote 'No'. Otherwise, vote 'I laughed' or 'I smiled' as you see fit.

:lol: :| :? :?:

Quaco
F R double E

Re: Pop Knobbing (NSFW)

Postby Quaco » 28 Jun 2011, 19:50

I enjoy all the Office and Extras bloopers pretty much. This isn't one of the funnier ones, though. It gets funnier because RG is losing it. I smiled. It's not a patch on the "hot seat" speech to Tim Canterbury.
Last edited by Quaco on 28 Jun 2011, 19:53, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

souphound
World Class Ignoramus

Postby souphound » 28 Jun 2011, 19:50

A very mild smirk at the beginning, but it got old fast fgor me. I did stop it at 1:25 though. Just in case the boss comes by. ;)
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

jude
Turkey Boy (and destroyer of Spam Filters)
Location: Near Bradford's surrounding areas which encompass the city of Bradford (A small village near Leeds)

Postby jude » 28 Jun 2011, 20:07

I smiled, but only at Gervais' girlish laughter.
Betty Denim wrote:And, quite frankly, if I had been raped and you said to me 'well yeah, it's crap innit; it's like that time I had to have a turnip curry' I'd do more than insult you.

souphound
World Class Ignoramus

Postby souphound » 28 Jun 2011, 20:27

Jude wrote:I smiled, but only at Gervais' girlish laughter.

That earned my snigger too.
Footy wrote:Last week, I discovered that the cordless drill I bought about 5 years ago is, in fact, a cordless screwdiver.

Penk!
Midnight to Six Man

Postby Penk! » 28 Jun 2011, 21:46

Yeah, it was only really Gervais's ridiculous giggle that made me react at all.

Well, that and the title of the thread, which gave me the impression that it was going to be about some new viral trend for sticking your willy in Ben Shaw's bottles.
fange wrote:One of the things i really dislike in this life is people raising their voices in German.

Bungo the Mungo

Postby Bungo the Mungo » 28 Jun 2011, 21:51

Oh, I thought the whole thing was very funny. I see what Gervais means about being close up to someone, and seeing them sketch out this obscene act, graphically, and seeing 'the fear' in their eyes....

The repetition of it made it funnier, too. Some things work that way.

quix

Postby quix » 28 Jun 2011, 22:03

not at all at first... then a bemused smirk... then a smile... then a broader smile... then a small but significant chuckle...

it grew on me :D

Polishgirl

Postby Polishgirl » 28 Jun 2011, 22:13

I smiled. :) Cheggers usually makes me smile, unlike Ricky Gervais.

When I was in Gdansk the other week, I was flicking through the tv stations and found a German one, which was showing one of those programmes about bonkers tv stuff from other countries. They spent about 20 minutes screening, and commenting on, bits of the "Naked Jungle" show that Cheggers did. It featured him and various "contestants" running around in the altogether, attempting tasks and challenges.

Cheggers looked like he was really enjoying it, in a genuine, wholesome kind of way. He is a national treasure...
echolalia wrote: I despise Prefab Sprout. It will be decades before “hot dog, jumping frog, Albuquerque” is surpassed as the most terrible lyric in pop history. That fucking bastard ruined all three things for me forever.

Return to “Nextdoorland”